Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14628 Aug 28, 2013
You could be right, I'll bet it's funny watching him try to file with a tounge depresser; you know they won't let him have anything hard or sharp; he might hurt himself. Is being stupid and racist a crime?
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14629 Aug 28, 2013
Texan wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up Defiant1, but he's seeing monkeys, he's got to be looking in the mirror. But he is at least willing to share his bananas, go figure.
Mr texas i have been udercoverly reading this topic like a hulk. It still true your a yankee not a texan. Also you and ole fed seem to be trouble makers correct?Yeaaa carefull to what you say ole fed was a cop and an under cover drug sting operater at one time. I still say you should be on the yankee forum.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14630 Aug 28, 2013
Texan wrote:
You could be right, I'll bet it's funny watching him try to file with a tounge depresser; you know they won't let him have anything hard or sharp; he might hurt himself. Is being stupid and racist a crime?
Mr texan it has been awhile since i have stomped a mud hole in your butt. Should i go on further and stomp on your toes and on every message you write? then leave the forum.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14631 Aug 28, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I didn't know sitting in your mommy's basement masturbating to her centerfold pic constituted a life for you boy but whatever works.
Gessh they must be werd people!
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14632 Aug 28, 2013
Texan wrote:
Not real smart is he? You reply to me and he believes the reply is to him. Actually we were posting about you, not to you stupid. just go back to the mirror and eat another banana chump; or should I say chimp?
Mr texas i have a few minutes to burn then its back off to the races. Just to let you know when there is free time i,am going to stomp on your toes everytime you post.
Nathan Waxman

El Paso, TX

#14633 Aug 28, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Mr texas i have a few minutes to burn then its back off to the races. Just to let you know when there is free time i,am going to stomp on your toes everytime you post.
You're too much of a queerzz to be bad. You're just a bad smelling whinny piece of mommies chit.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14634 Aug 28, 2013
Nathan Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>You're too much of a queerzz to be bad. You're just a bad smelling whinny piece of mommies chit.
Yeaaa you did not spell shit correctly and i,am afraid there are no careers here in my city. However you are sticking your snose on a north richland hills topix forum as to were you don,t belong right? Yes most likely i,am tougher bader and bigger and stronger then you are when it comes to my city topix forum.
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#14635 Aug 28, 2013
Nathan Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>You're too much of a queerzz to be bad. You're just a bad smelling whinny piece of mommies chit.
Mr nathan you live in El paso this is north richland hills can you read?? Like i said you have stepped your foot until a forum as to were you don,t belong. When i come back tommorow i will stomp on every message you write.
Nathan Waxman

El Paso, TX

#14636 Aug 28, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text> Mr nathan you live in El paso this is north richland hills can you read?? Like i said you have stepped your foot until a forum as to were you don,t belong. When i come back tommorow i will stomp on every message you write.
You can kiss my johnson you pin head.
why

Hondo, TX

#14638 Aug 28, 2013
test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14639 Aug 28, 2013
Texan wrote:
Damn T i m looks like you're a little upset. I'm not only a Texan, I'm a fifth generation Texan, and I don't curse Texans, only morons like you and HF. I'm neither black nor a black indian; what ever that is, but I would rather be either one than to be you. I am neither a pervert nor a tranny, but again either would be better than being you. Keep up the good work Nijoni.
Keep trying, yankee from VA. You live where my ancestors lived in the 1600's, when they first arrived in America. They got smart and came to Texas. You are a self-named Texan, only.
And yes, you are that witch Nijoni.

You now pretend to be the terrorist "Who Dat". I've been going back and forth with you long enough, I know it's you when I smell the bs.

Location hidden

#14640 Aug 28, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
She's flipped Tex. I never claim to be a Texan.lol.
Nor any of the other things it says about me. Must be confused with last weeks lies. It can't keep the lies straight. Now that is funny. Claiming not to be the other poster, when no one accused it/she/him!!
I'm ShoCked! SHOCKEd I say! It/she/him is only another racist idiot that can't keep up. Posting under any of it's AKA's. Simply Delicious!
There's a black lesbo in the next building, want me to go fetch her for you, Tex?

Location hidden

#14641 Aug 28, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you hate fill POS. Next time your go out thumping your Bible azzhat look up Luke 6:37 ESV
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;
Go crawl back into your hole.
And Jesus said that Jews were the children of Satan. He said not to mix or be influenced by tribes other than my own - especiallt those who he said were of Satan.

Stick it up your hole.

Location hidden

#14642 Aug 28, 2013
Johns brother wrote:
<quoted text>think you are correct.
I invited him to meet me at North Park mall in Dallas, to prove he is a Texan. He didn't even know where it was.

Location hidden

#14643 Aug 28, 2013
Texan wrote:
Shows what happens when some people think, they get it WRRRRRRRRRRRRONG!
Yup, you are Tex/Nijoni/ WHO DAT - all of you have no idea how to move the needle when your record gets stuck. Can't tell you anything. I Prove what I say, click* click* the record keeps skipping.
You live in VA - you are NOT a Texan. You do resemble the cow patties down here, though. Black and smelly.

Location hidden

#14644 Aug 28, 2013
saladino wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ho!
No, that's a black thing. They don't marry.

Location hidden

#14645 Aug 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Not true.
I believe in God... but not necessarily Jesus.
I've never seen Jesus.
I see God everywhere I go.
Yeah but, you're part Jewish. They hate Jesus.
Their belief in God won't save them.
The father, son and holy spirit - are as one.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#14646 Aug 28, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I invited him to meet me at North Park mall in Dallas, to prove he is a Texan. He didn't even know where it was.
He,s a yankee.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#14647 Aug 28, 2013
Texan wrote:
Thanks for clearing that up Defiant1, but he's seeing monkeys, he's got to be looking in the mirror. But he is at least willing to share his bananas, go figure.
Mr texan it is clear that you are not a texan. You should look at your I.S.P. anytime you post. There is no way in hell that you are from around here because you inidcater never says your from texas. Anybody on this forum knows your not.

Location hidden

#14648 Aug 28, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Not true.
I believe in God... but not necessarily Jesus.
I've never seen Jesus.
I see God everywhere I go.
Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed."

There is proof that Jesus lived and died on a cross. There is proof that Jesus rose from the dead, after 3 days.
The shroud of Turrin, for example.

God said that Jesus was his only begotten son.
If you don't believe in Jesus, how can you believe in God?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning Compan... Dec 22 Gerald Vonberger 1
Cheer coach Heidi Hewitt (Jan '12) Dec 21 concernedinlctx 2
Bacliff MUD Proposed $8,950,000 Bond Issue (Oct '11) Dec 18 Terri Higgins 18
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Dec 17 American Manager 65
William Fitzpatrick charged with failing to ren... Dec 9 wtf friendswood 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

League City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in League City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:32PM
Making the Case for Watt as MVP
ESPN 5:24 PM
Jerry Jones: 'Nobody knows' his Bryant concerns
Bleacher Report 5:24 PM
Early Preview for NFC Wild Card Matchups
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship