Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Jake

Houston, TX

#14589 Aug 23, 2013
Bob Bakian wrote:
No Hispanics or Mexicants need to represent Texas!
No Hispanics ? You don't get to demand that. No Mexicans yes and no other nationalities yes but Americans of any skin color get to apply. You sound like that damnivation if so FO!!!
Jake

Houston, TX

#14590 Aug 23, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya because no one ever has a slip of the tongue. No republican would ever forget what state he is in right?
Rick Perry Goes For 2016 With a Big Speech Where He Forgot What State He Was In
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/05/rick-p...
Well who gives a damn what Perry has done. I suppose you are saying it is fine to have a s1tupid president and it perfectly understandable for him not to know how many states we have because Perry did not know what state he was in. What a screwed up sense of judgement you have. What are you about 15 or somewhere under 25? That is what it appears by your lack of sound judgement. Guess what? You will be paying for my Obamacare if it goes into effect. Your future is going to bright so get a good job so you can pay in all you can. So all you young morons that is what you get for supporting goat humpers and liberals. And all the old fart Democrap supporters helped to put the screws to you young folks. So the payback will be hell and well deserved. You are going to see.
Jake

Houston, TX

#14591 Aug 23, 2013
gi gi wrote:
Domocrat
ca ca
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14595 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know sitting in your mommy's basement masturbating to her centerfold pic constituted a life for you boy but whatever works.
Geez AcTardly, do you think everyone else has YOUR habits?. I bet your mommy is not very proud of having a P.O.S. like you and all of those years of sending you to Special Education classes was a complete waste.

You appear to have the level of intelligence of a bottom feeding carp. BTW: Homes in this area don't have basements, you $h!t stain.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14596 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
wellwell unregistered anonymous name, I wonder why?
Maybe you should wonder about more important things, like why you're not smart enough to pour piss out of a rubber boot, even with the instructions printed on the heel.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14597 Aug 24, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Well who gives a damn what Perry has done. I suppose you are saying it is fine to have a s1tupid president and it perfectly understandable for him not to know how many states we have because Perry did not know what state he was in. What a screwed up sense of judgement you have. What are you about 15 or somewhere under 25? That is what it appears by your lack of sound judgement. Guess what? You will be paying for my Obamacare if it goes into effect. Your future is going to bright so get a good job so you can pay in all you can. So all you young morons that is what you get for supporting goat humpers and liberals. And all the old fart Democrap supporters helped to put the screws to you young folks. So the payback will be hell and well deserved. You are going to see.
We already had a stupid President from 2000 to 2008.

Location hidden

#14598 Aug 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should wonder about more important things, like why you're not smart enough to pour piss out of a rubber boot, even with the instructions printed on the heel.
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez AcTardly, do you think everyone else has YOUR habits?. I bet your mommy is not very proud of having a P.O.S. like you and all of those years of sending you to Special Education classes was a complete waste.
You appear to have the level of intelligence of a bottom feeding carp. BTW: Homes in this area don't have basements, you $h!t stain.
I didn't know sitting in your mommy's basement masturbating to her centerfold pic constituted a life for you boy but whatever works.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14599 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
We already had a stupid President from 2000 to 2008.
Yep, we had Dumb but now we have Dumber.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14600 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Is that the best that you can come up with?. You're starting to bore me. You seem to be even more stupid than the average LIEbral.

Location hidden

#14601 Aug 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best that you can come up with?. You're starting to bore me. You seem to be even more stupid than the average LIEbral.
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we had Dumb but now we have Dumber.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14602 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That seems to be your only recreation in life bitch. You're too trashy for even the homo's at Ben Dover park.

Location hidden

#14603 Aug 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That seems to be your only recreation in life bitch. You're too trashy for even the homo's at Ben Dover park.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14604 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
new black panthers

United States

#14605 Aug 24, 2013
its time we step of the killing of whites and hispanics too. we had it out for whitey for a long time. now the taco eaters have it coming since zimmerman was freed. we got that jogger in the back we beat that old man to death now whos next we'll leave it to our soldiers to decide we got obama to back us and we got homeland security to help back the black power too. it has just only begun
stay chill

Decatur, TX

#14606 Aug 24, 2013
Troll alert! Now why you want to stir everybody up pretending to be something you're not? We don't need a race war, partner, we simply need to get rid of the dudes in Washington AND his handlers. Say no to corruption whether it exists in Washington or your own county seat. Don't be an idiot trolling public forums with lies and speculation and your own emotion. Speak truth to power. Believe in God.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14607 Aug 24, 2013
NSA Scandal: More Proof the President is a LIAR

http://eaglerising.com/1398/nsa-scandal-proof...

Location hidden

#14608 Aug 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>

I can make the little monkey reply every time.

Wanna banana boy? reply......you know you must
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14609 Aug 24, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#14610 Aug 25, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14611 Aug 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TJ Aulds sued? (May '13) Sep 20 TJ Aulds 3
i love kickboxing League City Sep 16 patricia2016 5
Looking for wives that are not getting what the... Sep 15 Newmeat 2
Trade Thomas Sep 14 Lovely 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing Sep 1 Barb Ramirez 8
News Hit-And-Run driver injures 2 children, arrested (Jul '10) Aug '16 Kim 257
Review: Heidi's Hair Salon (Mar '14) Jul '16 zoe 2

League City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance