Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14302 Jul 19, 2013
Hope Isn’t Enough: Without Conviction or Destination, Obama Flounders

by Stuart Stevens Jul 19, 2013 4:45 AM EDT

Syria. Egypt. Afghanistan. Guantanamo. Food stamps. Gun laws. Any way you turn, the “hope” Obama has promised is turning rancid, writes Stuart Stevens.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14303 Jul 19, 2013
Obama has picked up Bushs ball and is running with it, the fact that we put an idiot like Bush in the White House led to the election of Obama. I know a couple of people who think Obama is the anti-Christ, and the really scarey part is that it is said that the anti-Christ will be preceded by The Village Idiot. Think about that for a minute.
ewwert

Pittsburgh, PA

#14304 Jul 19, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… G Bush elect

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14305 Jul 19, 2013
Texan wrote:
Obama has picked up Bushs ball and is running with it, the fact that we put an idiot like Bush in the White House led to the election of Obama. I know a couple of people who think Obama is the anti-Christ, and the really scarey part is that it is said that the anti-Christ will be preceded by The Village Idiot. Think about that for a minute.
Even if Obamanation is not THE Anti-Christ, he is Anti-Christ.
Bowing to Allah as he does, lying, destroying the economy, taking from Americans while giving his illegal relatives all, putting them on welfare as a precedent. Being a Multi-millionaire. Full of greed, ready to sacrifice Americans while aiding Muslims.
funny

Alice, TX

#14306 Jul 19, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Obamanation is not THE Anti-Christ, he is Anti-Christ.
Bowing to Allah as he does, lying, destroying the economy, taking from Americans while giving his illegal relatives all, putting them on welfare as a precedent. Being a Multi-millionaire. Full of greed, ready to sacrifice Americans while aiding Muslims.
Catholicism is a religion straight out of hell! They worship idols and saints. They kneel and do the sign of the cross. Wrong, wrong, wrong! I would also add that all religion is bs. Just read your bible and educate yourselves. I think Jehovah's witnesses have the right idea. They go out and preach the word. Also, stop confessing your sins to a man. You can actually just lay in bed in do that. Biggest hypocrites! Don't bother replying cause I don't care what you have to say. It's my opinion and no one can change it!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14307 Jul 19, 2013
You do have him pretty well figured. As I said lots of needy children in this country could have been fed with they money he has wasted. The same could be said about Bush too. The only real difference between them is color and party affiliation.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#14308 Jul 19, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text> Catholicism is a religion straight out of hell! They worship idols and saints. They kneel and do the sign of the cross. Wrong, wrong, wrong! I would also add that all religion is bs. Just read your bible and educate yourselves. I think Jehovah's witnesses have the right idea. They go out and preach the word. Also, stop confessing your sins to a man. You can actually just lay in bed in do that. Biggest hypocrites! Don't bother replying cause I don't care what you have to say. It's my opinion and no one can change it!
Of course you don't want me responding to your tripe. Can't you read? Apparently not, as I have no where backed the Paganism of Catholicism. What an idiot you are. Stop making up things and trying to fit them in others mouths. Not strong enough to hear the truth, then STOP posting me! Foolish child.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#14309 Jul 19, 2013
Texan wrote:
You do have him pretty well figured. As I said lots of needy children in this country could have been fed with they money he has wasted. The same could be said about Bush too. The only real difference between them is color and party affiliation.
No disagreement here. Bush started the ball rolling, IMO.
WHY

Hondo, TX

#14310 Jul 19, 2013
test
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14311 Jul 19, 2013
I guess I'll just remind funny that opinions are a lot like a--holes, everybody has one, and both of his stink, and I wouldn't even think of changing either one of them.
Really

Euless, TX

#14313 Jul 20, 2013
Time for a change!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14314 Jul 20, 2013
Really wrote:
Time for a change!
We already have had all of the change that we can stand.
Why

Laredo, TX

#14315 Jul 21, 2013
Are y'all still with this??
Greg Abott

Euless, TX

#14316 Jul 22, 2013
I think I have a shot in 2014!
why

Hondo, TX

#14317 Jul 22, 2013
test
cruuuzzzz!

Ballwin, MO

#14320 Jul 23, 2013
Ted Cruz

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14321 Jul 23, 2013
Greg Abott wrote:
I think I have a shot in 2014!
Greg !! You forgot how to spell your name!!!
MoonShadow

United States

#14322 Jul 23, 2013
Could always bring in Al Sharpton.
Pilar

Addison, TX

#14323 Jul 23, 2013
&$))(&;&8,3'xhejie jc

Euless, TX

#14324 Jul 24, 2013
Someone delete this thread and start a new one. This one is irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 43 min why 701
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Gasman 543
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Oct 7 proudtexan 134
Cougars in Seabrook? Oct 5 Mexguy18 1
Debate: Marijuana - League City, TX (Aug '10) Sep '14 joseph 11
New Shopping Center Sep '14 Lakepointe Resident 2
The famous Theresa Relken Sep '14 pitmomx2 1

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match