Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the League City Forum

Comments (Page 647)

Showing posts 12,921 - 12,940 of16,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
watching raul

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Someone please help that boy. He's hung up on the word texatard. A broken record come to mind. Hmmm, I wonder why?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
and you wonder why you are called the GOParanoid.
Being called anything by the likes of you means nothing.
Go back to eating Oblamos banana, chimpy.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let memory loss and confusion ruin an otherwise inconsequential life. Seek immediate treatment for texatardism.
<quoted text>
Worry about your own affliction, idiot. You have terminal stupidity.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
And we hear from yet another texatard.
Coming from a libTARD, thats funny.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Don't let memory loss and confusion ruin an otherwise inconsequential life. Seek immediate treatment for texatardism.
watching raul

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

You do know Actually that your worst enemy is between your ears. It's time for you to make up another word. The other one has run its course. I know, I know I should get treatment for texatardism and you should get treatment repetitiveness.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
Recognize any of your kinfolk in this video, Actard?.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue on with your lies and nonsense like such a good little racist fool. SHow where I ever said or supported any of this, lying bigot. KKK Queen. You are such a loser and such an OINK!
Ask a Black Liberal these things, as you know I am not.
You got squat, as is evidenced in your miserable life.
And you will reap as you sow. A big fat COw tranny is what you have goin. Enjoy your laurels, little Satan's helper.
Hell, I don't care what you think.
YOu're just a negroe, claiming to be Indian, for more status.
Not like you have made any contibutions. You claim to be so self-righteous yet, you have done nothing for anyone but yourself.
If anyone tries to do something good, you shoot them down because they're white. Dumb negroe, you are typical. You claim to be a specialk Indian but, you're just another black with a grudge.
I only tolerate you.
Victimbitch, you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try and make it appear as if yOUR KKK Doctrine is of God.
Biogona mahee. Wash your spirit clean and stop putting your lies onto God and Christianity..Your cult of hate is obvious.
Well, it was God who seperated the people, who told us not to mix with other tribes.
I said what God said. If you call me a liar, you call God a liar.

Are you willing to do that?
yay

Lytle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Sen. Davis!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Thx, Tex..it/she/he has been on here spouting it's KKK for a LONG time. Then it gets banned and returns with a different persona. Used to go by White Savage also. What a tool. WHile calling NA's Savage. AN idiot as well. I try to use that word sparingly but it fits SO often. Shows what a hypocrite the Flubber is as well. If one read his other rhetoric.
White Savage? No, that's never been me.

I'm just a white person, with a little of your Mongolian blood, not enough to make me loyal to Indians.
Fk Indians, they are not Gods. Want me to elaborate?

You were called savages for a reason.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I didn't know that Huckleberry Hound. Where does your imagination come from? Lack of work no doubt.
I hear mommie callin..........
I know your kind. You'll vote for anyone who lets you have a sex change. Is that what you really want?
Will a sex change make you as better person or, just another downward spiral?
Go ahead and have that sex change. It will just make you easier to target, when the sons of the forefathers come looking for you.
You're a mess, amyway. Indian, black, lesbian/tranny. Who needs you? Good riddance to freaks like you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing. If Obama is such a great scholar, where are his records to prove it?.
You were siding with that huge fake-Texan jakazz - for what?

He's another damned liberal, is all. Come on down to Texas, you can be one of us who are fighting for white Americans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You are calling yourself a Christian but you are not. No I do not discriminate against you for your religion, I call you a low-life liar.
You just like the idea of race-mixing. God instructed us not to mix, I am not lying about that.
Maybe you're an atheist who doesen't agree with the word of God?
Tough luck for you. Don't drag the rest of us down to the pit with you.
People like you, really need to find a little of God. Otherwise, your just another azzhole demon seed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I will answer that for her. One of the many you are is damninvasion. I am not going to dig the rest of them up but there are more.
prove it, bish.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Jake wrote:
I also believe you are that dumb azs one that comes on as ronpaulsupporter trying to pretend that he finds Bill White comparable to Ron Paul. That's just one of your spoofs just to stirr the post because it is obvious that you are Republican. I believe that but I know for a fact that you are damninvasion and I have seen you come on as other profiles that I do not remember at this time. But the posts are there.
Nijoni/Texan/jake/etc - you give me way too much credit.
I'm not the master of trickery that you are. Only, you're not a master because everyone knows you are all NIJONI.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

I for one give you NO CREDIT, and you know nothing. But maybe we could breed you with Actually and see what we would come up with. YUCK!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

watching raul wrote:
You do know Actually that your worst enemy is between your ears. It's time for you to make up another word. The other one has run its course. I know, I know I should get treatment for texatardism and you should get treatment repetitiveness.
No thanks, texatard is about as accurate as it can get but thank you so much for the suggestion.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, texatard is about as accurate as it can get but thank you so much for the suggestion.
Actard is pretty accurate too. Leftist mongoloid freak.
uinf

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Jbb

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,921 - 12,940 of16,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent League City Discussions

Search the League City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr franncesdum 679
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Sallyrides 468
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr I miss u so much 20,392
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 17 why 633
cody russell (Jan '10) Apr 17 not sure 3
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Texas 584
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Apr 16 thcc 534
•••
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE