Jake

Call, TX

#14022 Jun 30, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is garbage!
You two are the same person along with numerous other fakes. No one could be that stupid.
Jake

New Orleans, LA

#14023 Jun 30, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
Yeah, must get tiring, defending lies.
Truth is might wrote:

<quoted text>
You know what? If anyone is living off of their parents, it's because of liberal azzholes like you, making it hard to find a job unless you're a foreigner. What you complain about, is your fault.
Stop voting democrat.

Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/denton -
<quoted text>
I agree!
You agree with that? Nuts! I suppose you do this for company.
Jake

New Orleans, LA

#14024 Jun 30, 2013
If you fully cared about Texas then like it on their facebook page!: https://www.facebook.com/DraftBillWhiteForTex...
YOu are totally a MORON! Got it? Retarded nut case!
Jake

New Orleans, LA

#14025 Jun 30, 2013
Bill White is a low life and he will not make Texas after he already showed who he is when serving as mayor of Houston!
Jake

United States

#14026 Jun 30, 2013
Bill White hear with your big ears, NO BILL WHITE FOR THE STATE OF TEXAS. Go to where ever low life politicians go after they lose an election.
Simon

Ballwin, MO

#14027 Jun 30, 2013
Test 11
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14028 Jun 30, 2013
Jake wrote:
Bill White hear with your big ears, NO BILL WHITE FOR THE STATE OF TEXAS. Go to where ever low life politicians go after they lose an election.
I second that!. If you live or work in the city of Houston, you will pay for the stench left by Bill White. I thanked him for the $225.00 parking fine.
The parking Nazis are whats left over from Mayor Bill White among other
things.
Vato del Paso

United States

#14029 Jul 1, 2013
Naomi for Governor.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14030 Jul 1, 2013
NO MORE PERRY, the guy is an idiot.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14035 Jul 2, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose a DEm? You are as stupid as your pals. Just couldn't wait to lie some more. Only two sides in your KKK world, isn't there.. LMAO Lying KKK witch that gets banned due to her Racism and Potty Mouth. Classless Puke is what you have to ride on.
I didn't say you were a democrat.I said you were a good-for-nothing lying liberal, who votes democrat.
Most stupid liberals DO vote democrat. Let me ask you this ...

What have the democrats done for crazy black squaws?
What have they done for any race?

How has liberalism benefitted anyone, besides the rich?
You keep blacks poor on welfare, to assure their vote - for what?
More welfare, less worth?

Location hidden

#14036 Jul 2, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite sure you would hate your own grandchildren and I said as much already. It would be in their best interest for you to cut them off. Hope you get a bunch of half breeds and disown them rather than your off spring go your way with your sickness.
I guess you don't realize what a great sacrifice it is, to disown your own grandchildren.
But, I am a Christian. We do not condone race-mixingg, same as God does not condone it.
Are you discriminating against me, for my religion?

Location hidden

#14037 Jul 2, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? If anyone is living off of their parents, it's because of liberal azzholes like you, making it hard to find a job unless you're a foreigner. What you complain about, is your fault.
Stop voting democrat.
If you fully cared about Texas then like it on their facebook page!: https://www.facebook.com/DraftBillWhiteForTex ...
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/city/denton-tx/TPB...
I got it, you want people to call you stupid right? You advise against voting for Democrats then you hold up one of the most progressive liberal Democrats Bill White to save Texas. Okay, I will call you stupid you stupid turd. Then you support Ron Paul for president 2016 as if any of this correlates to anything you stand for. Dumb dumb. Or either you are just about 12 or just have that level of intellegence.
You're kind of dumb, aren't you?
You're using the posts of two differant posters, in one reply, without distinguishing the authors. Who even knows what you're talking about?
You sure you're not just chasing Oz?

Location hidden

#14038 Jul 2, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
At least, he makes sense. You are just grabbing everything you read and dumping it in one pile. If you're not intelligent enough to seperate the sources, how are you smart enough to understand what you read?
In other words, you're a dumd know-nothing.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14039 Jul 2, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say you were a democrat.I said you were a good-for-nothing lying liberal, who votes democrat.
Most stupid liberals DO vote democrat. Let me ask you this ...
What have the democrats done for crazy black squaws?
What have they done for any race?
How has liberalism benefitted anyone, besides the rich?
You keep blacks poor on welfare, to assure their vote - for what?
More welfare, less worth?
You continue on with your lies and nonsense like such a good little racist fool. SHow where I ever said or supported any of this, lying bigot. KKK Queen. You are such a loser and such an OINK!
Ask a Black Liberal these things, as you know I am not.
You got squat, as is evidenced in your miserable life.
And you will reap as you sow. A big fat COw tranny is what you have goin. Enjoy your laurels, little Satan's helper.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14040 Jul 2, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't realize what a great sacrifice it is, to disown your own grandchildren.
But, I am a Christian. We do not condone race-mixingg, same as God does not condone it.
Are you discriminating against me, for my religion?
Don't try and make it appear as if yOUR KKK Doctrine is of God.
Biogona mahee. Wash your spirit clean and stop putting your lies onto God and Christianity..Your cult of hate is obvious.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14041 Jul 2, 2013
Sounds like Nijoni has you pegged T i m, you are nothing but a racist son of satan. Hate and lies are all he knows.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14043 Jul 2, 2013
You can't be serious!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14044 Jul 2, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiot. When did I ever claim to be republican? You should learn yerself some readin skills.
ALL your posts are GArbage. Posted from Mommies little computer gift to you. You must stay indoors all the time, afraid to face the world as a jobless leech off your parents, and in your twenties! You couldn't survive away from their protection.
Who are these people you keep calling everyone? You think everyone lives in your head? What a whack job. Do you have Red hair as well?
Not planning on attending any movie openings we hope.
You are evading your ban!

Another reason that all of the Topix moderators will remove you off their website for breaking all of the rules!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14045 Jul 2, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try and make it appear as if yOUR KKK Doctrine is of God.
Biogona mahee. Wash your spirit clean and stop putting your lies onto God and Christianity..Your cult of hate is obvious.
You should be banned for misconduct!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14046 Jul 2, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are totally a MORON if you vote for Rick Perry again! Got it?! Retarded nut case!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commercial & Residential Carpet Cleaning Compan... Dec 22 Gerald Vonberger 1
Cheer coach Heidi Hewitt (Jan '12) Dec 21 concernedinlctx 2
Bacliff MUD Proposed $8,950,000 Bond Issue (Oct '11) Dec 18 Terri Higgins 18
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Dec 17 American Manager 65
William Fitzpatrick charged with failing to ren... Dec 9 wtf friendswood 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

League City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in League City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:01 pm PST