Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13908 Jun 14, 2013
written oral or litmus
Jake

United States

#13909 Jun 15, 2013
Texan wrote:
Inbred, most definatly a possibility. You suppose we could have it sterilized? It would be better than having it reproduce.
I can think of no way except to put a curse on this person and leave her sterile. I will continue to call it a she because I have reason to believe that it is female wanting to play male. I'm not saying that I couldn't be wrong. But I have noted some consistant writing styles, ideaologies and profile set ups simular to this one with another profile and possibly 2 more. And if I am correct, it is too late because she has already bred and gave birth. So in that case I will just hope that her offspring will see her ignorance and be appauled by it and change ways. Or offspring will breed outside White race and mess up that "pure as can be White" blood line that does have a touch of imaginary Indian slave master ancestor in it.
hkj

Corpus Christi, TX

#13911 Jun 16, 2013
Yup
lizzy

Houston, TX

#13912 Jun 16, 2013
Test
Gov

United States

#13913 Jun 17, 2013
??????
kityfran

Mckeesport, PA

#13914 Jun 17, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………
Bush is Back
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13915 Jun 17, 2013
OH HELL NO! Not on a bad bet.
Joe

San Antonio, TX

#13917 Jun 17, 2013
Nobody.
Bob

San Antonio, TX

#13918 Jun 17, 2013
Perry.
kinju

Harrisburg, AR

#13919 Jun 17, 2013
wat?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13920 Jun 17, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not Texan, why do you answer his postings from others? How could you know anyone was talking about you, if you weren't him? Stupid Mongolian.
If you had a brain, perhaps you could make sense. Stupid in bred hillbilly. You speak well of YOUR Ancestry. Trying to claim NA so you can then knock them down. What an old ploy from low lives who have no defense.
Why not go hand hold the blubber brain you try and defend? Perhaps make some more inbred idiots.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#13921 Jun 17, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a brain, perhaps you could make sense. Stupid in bred hillbilly. You speak well of YOUR Ancestry. Trying to claim NA so you can then knock them down. What an old ploy from low lives who have no defense.
Why not go hand hold the blubber brain you try and defend? Perhaps make some more inbred idiots.
Shut yer trap, Texan wanna-be.
elmo

United States

#13922 Jun 17, 2013
Not sure

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#13923 Jun 17, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut yer trap, Texan wanna-be.
In yer nightmares, Flubber...never have I wanted to be a Texan. Have relatives in the hill country, even stayed with my mother when she retired in Kerville...for two years. No thanks, the Rockies are my home. Moron.

Just shows how incredibly OFF the mark a fake Prophet like you, is.

LOL @ U

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#13924 Jun 17, 2013
Kerrville* Currr Ville... can you say it?
What would you know of a Texan, anyhow, u being an idiot....and all....

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#13925 Jun 17, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>

Just shows how incredibly OFF the mark a fake Prophet like you, is.
LOL @ U
Prove me wrong then.

Show your server.

Until you do that, you're Texan the wanna-be Texan.
tired

Crestview, FL

#13926 Jun 17, 2013
this topic is 3 years old. get rid of it already

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#13927 Jun 18, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove me wrong then.
Show your server.
Until you do that, you're Texan the wanna-be Texan.
Prove yourself. You don't order Me. LMAO Flubber...Anyone that wants to see my profile can. Whereas, all know You are full of poop.
Shut yer pie hole, fake prophet from hEll.
Better consult your demons for more "bully" Power.
You don't scare anyone, except your cracked mirrors that is.
Prove your accusations, Liar. Prove you aren't ALL that agree with you, your other monikers that is. You have nothing to say but telling people to Stop showing what a flubber butt false prophet you B. Ouch indeed.
So weak, demons and all....LMAO at U! Whatta ya gonna do when I don't obey you massa?

Claim a few more fake victories with your other monikers? Yeah, I know I'm just quaking.....
Beat up your mom, too? How much domestic violence is on your record?

Big ole pansy ass is all you got.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13929 Jun 18, 2013
Easy Nijoni, I take it as an honor that the false prophet thinks we are the same person, at least he doesn't think we are Know Notheeng. And we aren't the ones hiding out in the land of nuts and fruits and ranting about how he is going to end all the corruption in La Porte, ANNNNNNNND we weren't the ones who got ran out of La Porte and now have to spend all our time with naught but a poor captive dog for company.
Disgusted

Whitewright, TX

#13931 Jun 18, 2013
For the Democrat's!!! Go Blue!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 22,549
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 673
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

League City People Search