Civilized

Alice, TX

#13745 May 13, 2013
strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Mark white
BILL

Hondo, TX

#13746 May 14, 2013
test
Strong

Alice, TX

#13747 May 14, 2013
strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Perry

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13749 May 15, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the kind of idiot that only defends from the safety of your keyboard. Alligator mouth with a mosquito a$$ end. That's you. Daniel Boone, eh?.
You may have a frontier mentality, but people like you wouldn't know the
first thing about real survival.
Mexicans don't come from the north, fool. I actually had a growing and profitable business when I moved here. I didn't move here to find a job.
I am in a highly specialized part of the security industry, so my
talents are needed. Yep, I am am a Yankee and proud of it, but we
do have our share of liberal trash, just like the state of Texas
has to suffer with idiots like you.
I'm surviving amongst freaking good-for-nothing white traitor liberals, like you.

Must burn your ass that I don't agree with your white-murdering ideals.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13750 May 15, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tribes eh?. Are you a direct descendant of Chief Running Dummy by any chance?.
You're lucky to find furniture to support your fat butt, never mind support anyone else. LOL
Even better, I am the descendant of the children of Israel.
The descendant of Abraham, unlike the heathen lying Jews.

Better still, I'm a Texan. A true-blood Texan - something you'll never be. I do feel Texas is the best state in the US.The US needs Texas more than we need the US.

You are an insignificant piece of worm doo, compared to a Texan.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13751 May 15, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Enslaving your worthless "tribe" of deadbeats was probably the only way to get an honest days work out of the whole bunch.
Seriously, I think that you are full of it. Go take your meds now.
I think you're confusing me with a nikker.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13752 May 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I see things that you do not.A bigger picture, perhaps.Time will tell, if your vision of cataclysm is justifiable.
You know what? I'm just glad you took the subject serious enough, to discuss it with me.
I really do appreciate that and, feel better because of it.

I feel that the danger to my race is real and, I'm glad you give it some credibility.
Not many will even discuss it.

Just like if I worry about my race and support it, I am called a supremacist. It's not about being better. It's about being a umified race, for survival.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13753 May 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Nixon was accused of using the IRS against democrats, now its the dems using the IRS against the republicans..how sad, considering the moral high ground the dems want to inhabit.
Another reason to abolish or restrain the IRS. They should not have that kind of power.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13754 May 15, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's just another Chicken Little. "The sky is falling, the sky is falling".
Whites are only 8% of the global population. Our birthrates have plummeted while, our people are marrying other races or turning gay. Whites are being discriminated against in jobs and education, etc. We are being replaced.
Our white country is being turned into a brown nation.

How is my fear of whites being exterminated - a hallucination?
Can you prove my concerns are unfounded?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13755 May 15, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
That gives you no more right than any other American citizen to tell someone to f off here on topix. You better find you another country in that imaginary mind of yours. F your ancesters, f your Kids and f your 8th generation native Texans if they think like you. That includes your mama on mother's day too. Just exercizing my rights.
I'm also part Native American.

What are you, that trumps my American status? I say, F you.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13756 May 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surviving amongst freaking good-for-nothing white traitor liberals, like you.
Must burn your ass that I don't agree with your white-murdering ideals.
Just what makes you think I give a chit about what you think?. LOL Surviving is probably the best word to describe your situation. You're not smart enough
to actually live right.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13757 May 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Another reason to abolish or restrain the IRS. They should not have that kind of power.
Damn, the sky IS falling!!. You actually posted something that I can agree with.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13758 May 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are only 8% of the global population. Our birthrates have plummeted while, our people are marrying other races or turning gay. Whites are being discriminated against in jobs and education, etc. We are being replaced.
Our white country is being turned into a brown nation.
How is my fear of whites being exterminated - a hallucination?
Can you prove my concerns are unfounded?
I think that you are over-reacting, but at the same time I do agree with the part about reverse discrimination. Thank the white libs who promote "white
guilt".
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13759 May 15, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what? I'm just glad you took the subject serious enough, to discuss it with me.
I really do appreciate that and, feel better because of it.
I feel that the danger to my race is real and, I'm glad you give it some credibility.
Not many will even discuss it.
Just like if I worry about my race and support it, I am called a supremacist. It's not about being better. It's about being a umified race, for survival.
Trying to preserve your own race isn't being racist. Putting down other races is.
hank

Hondo, TX

#13760 May 15, 2013
hill

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13765 May 18, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what makes you think I give a chit about what you think?. LOL Surviving is probably the best word to describe your situation. You're not smart enough
to actually live right.
YOu don't care because, you have given up on your own people.
You will kiss blackass, before you defend your own.

You are defective.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13766 May 18, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, the sky IS falling!!. You actually posted something that I can agree with.
I told you,. wee were not that different. Just that I care about my race - you don't.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13767 May 18, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you are over-reacting, but at the same time I do agree with the part about reverse discrimination. Thank the white libs who promote "white
guilt".
Reverse discrimination leads to white extermination. I agree, white liberals have given white guilt merit, for non-whites.

Now you know why I aim to erase the white guilt. We can't defend our race, if we succumb to white guilt.

Admission leads to indefinate reparations. Afterall, we are not dealing with rational white people.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13768 May 18, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to preserve your own race isn't being racist. Putting down other races is.
I said that I was a racist, up front. Now, you're surprised that I don't like non-whites in my country?

Well, I don't like non-whites in my country.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13769 May 18, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu don't care because, you have given up on your own people.
You will kiss blackass, before you defend your own.
You are defective.
Actually, all I care about is my own self. So F-U.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Fossilfarts 549
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Fossilfarts 749
Christmas charities Nov 10 MaryJ 1
officer t. montero Nov 6 GUEST 1
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Nov 3 dianek11470 63
League City denies officials' ammunition requests Oct 30 Wild man 1
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Oct '14 proudtexan 134

League City News Video

League City Dating
Find my Match

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

League City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in League City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:02 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:02PM
Josh Brent not expected to play this week
Yahoo! Sports 1:04 PM
Texans' Mallett done, Fitzpatrick starts
Bleacher Report 1:20 PM
Fitzpatrick Announced as Starter vs. Titans
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Zach Mettenberger sends himself to selfie rehab
Bleacher Report 5:21 PM
Odell Beckham Jr. Seeking Giants Rookie Record for 100-Yard Games