www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Dogs don't have hands, dude.If the hog had been only five hundred pounds, I just would have bitch slapped it, as usual, but six hundred pounds, I figured,WTF, I'll shoot it with this old bolt action rifle with iron sights.
So... what do you do with a dead 600 pound hog?
Josey Wales

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Seriously dip wad, whoever you work for obviously didn't hire you for you grammar. You must be a mamone! Oh, dummy that means your a suck ass! I bet when you read this you'll be spinning like a button on a shithouse door, boy!
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

q4aday wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez. I really thought that my use of large words scared you off. I hope that the company you work for doesn't mind your use of their time to cyber bully people.
I,am still here you nitwitted fool! This is the second time you intrupted me in my meeting. I,am in the orlington texas covention center and this stupid meeting has never ended. As i said i will eal with you next week. Now i look look a fool having to respond to your messages while i have a few people looking at me in here. Don,t worrie they have no ideal about this forum.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Josey Wales wrote:
Seriously dip wad, whoever you work for obviously didn't hire you for you grammar. You must be a mamone! Oh, dummy that means your a suck ass! I bet when you read this you'll be spinning like a button on a shithouse door, boy!

The meeting is now over. I,am flattered to read you messages my friend. It will be easyer ehen you go back to your own city forum to were you don,t have to see my big name on every reply that you make. As for now i,am headed home and setting here at a red light replying to your message. Don,t forget even away from home i can keep an eyeball on every mesage you make. Goodnight mr josey wales go back and watch more clint eastwood movies.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... what do you do with a dead 600 pound hog?
Hang it up, cut it's throat, remove the skin, gut it (don't penetrate the gut sac), get to cutting your meat.

Since: Feb 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>I,am still here you nitwitted fool! This is the second time you intrupted me in my meeting. I,am in the orlington texas covention center and this stupid meeting has never ended. As i said i will eal with you next week. Now i look look a fool having to respond to your messages while i have a few people looking at me in here. Don,t worrie they have no ideal about this forum.
Where the heck is Orlington? And what happens when you"eal" me? And I have a feeling looking like a fool has nothing to do with reading your messages. Previous posts were right about your schooling. Go away you big bully.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

HF/KN & BBJ = Dumb & Dumber. Wouldn't you like to see them go 12 rounds?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Republicans s*ck
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

RIGHT! But the Democrats aren't any better. ONCE AGAIN; pay attention, neither party cares about the AMERICAN PEOPLE, it's about their personal agendas and putting money in the pockets of themselves and their rich backers. THAT IS A FACT!
waylon p

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Time to secede!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

And have Rick Perry totaly in charge? NOT ON A BAD BET! Have you forgotten how much of our money he has spent on his RENT HOUSE, and HIS PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN? How about his double dipping; you know drawing his retirement and his salary. You can't do that and neither can I. Legal doesn't always mean right. He talks a good game, but we can't keep his hand out of our pockets. SECEDE> WRONG!
waylon p

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Do you realize how much money Obama and the federal government is spending? Secession is the only answer. The problem today is people are afraid they might have to sacrifice their internet, cell phones, etc. and can't tolerate any inconvenience these days. To get away from this tyranny we are going to have to sacrifice now to have a better tomorrow. Their is no other way. None of our elected officials truly listen to us. Oh, they pay us lip service but if there is nothing in it for them nothing gets done.
waylon p

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Leave the union and reinstate our founding fathers ideals under the Constitution they endorsed.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Oh yes, I do, and no it isn't. First you stop sending idiots like George W. Bush to the White House. He screwed things up so bad that it didn't matter who the Democrats nominated, they were going to win. Then after all the screw ups by Obama, who did the GOP manage to nominate? The lesser evil of that bunch of clowns that ran as Republicans. You think we we have tyranny now, just secede and let Perry and his cronies take over. Minimum wage, and service jobs is what we will have, you won't be able to afford a cardboard box to live in. So when we secede WHO is going to listen to us? You said yourself that none of our elected officials will. Oh yeah, secede right oput of the frying pan into the fire; brilliant!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION!
hhhhj

Carrizo Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

True

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

waylon p wrote:
Leave the union and reinstate our founding fathers ideals under the Constitution they endorsed.
Waylon.Texas has a trillion dollar economy.One of only two states that do.They will kill every man, woman, and child in Texas, before they let that go.Do you understand they they will do this thing?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They will kill every man, woman, and child in Texas, before they let that go.
AND... THAT is EXACTLY why they need to be resisted at ALL COSTS!!!!!

I'm taking my fight to the people... hitting the stage as Heavy Fed FINALLY this next week here in Los Angeles.

What are you doing to support the cause?
lissa

Beeville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Love our governor!

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Waylon.Texas has a trillion dollar economy.One of only two states that do.They will kill every man, woman, and child in Texas, before they let that go.Do you understand they they will do this thing?
Of course, the other consideration is that the vast majority of Texas residents don't support the delusions of the ridiculous secessionists.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent League City Discussions

Search the League City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr why 21,429
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 7 hr nina roth 595
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 9 hr Gasman 754
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 9 hr Gasman 499
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Wed Martin Tiller and Joan Se 54
Review: Snazzy Paws (Sep '13) Wed Joe 2
Garage Sale in Friendswood, TX 7/25 & 7/26 * 2 ... Jul 22 Richard 1
•••
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••