Galveston Mosquitos Control not doing their job

Posted in the League City Forum

League City Resident

League City, TX

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Mosquitos control in League city area is getting worse. I spray my back yard everyday and it's not working, because the community streets and pools are not being sprayed regularly. I was told that the Galveston County Mosquitos Control would go out and spray only if requested, and not regularly. I've email numerous requests but were ignored. I hope someone in the government authority is able to look into this situation, and make sure the mosquitos control center is doing their job and not abusing tax payer money.
Bob

League City, TX

#2 Sep 3, 2013
I live in league city too. I agree with you. I called and no body did anything about it. I'm 75 and worry about west-nile, so I'm staying indoor as much as possible. I cannot believe we are paying county tax for this type of irresponsibility.
League City Resident wrote:
Mosquitos control in League city area is getting worse. I spray my back yard everyday and it's not working, because the community streets and pools are not being sprayed regularly. I was told that the Galveston County Mosquitos Control would go out and spray only if requested, and not regularly. I've email numerous requests but were ignored. I hope someone in the government authority is able to look into this situation, and make sure the mosquitos control center is doing their job and not abusing tax payer money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Tue Fart sniffer 8
Prepping Mar 2 stephenc1969 1
When Organized Crime IS the Police........... Mar 2 andrewstitt 2
Texas Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program ... (Aug '07) Feb 28 Sick of trash 357
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb '15 Ronin Kannushi 778
single women Feb '15 jonomorris92 1
Seeking Tax Manager/CPA position open with a Ho... (Apr '11) Feb '15 Tylequious Jackson 2
League City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]