Teacher under investigation out of job

Sep 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Galveston County Daily News

The Clear Creek Independent School District board of trustees unanimously agreed to terminate the contract of Timothy Todd Porter.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Drew

Iraq

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

He is an idiot... I use to be one of his roommates and had a feeling that he would get caught. I knew he was doing it... just didn't say anything because he is a big boy. You play with fire you are going to get burned! I always wondered how he could afford to pay for a pretty much brand new BMW and at one point he had two brand new vehicles at one time... and obviously he wasn't married. He was pretty gay too, without a doubt. Or should I say "bi". So now they are looking into improper relationships with the students. Vollyball was a good gateway for his gayness... way to pick up the dudes. He just recently got fired from CCISD yesterday, Sept 12th. What a total mess up though... smart individual all thrown down the drain.
Joey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Totally agree with Drew...this guy has been suspected as a predator on high school kids...usually barely legal...lived across the street from CCHS...threw parties with drugs and alcohol and invited high school kids over...yikes. There are def boys that had gay relationships with him who were in high school when he was a teacher... shocked about the drug dealing... also shocked they haven't found move evidence of improper relationships with male students....anyway, great to hear that he won't be given access to CCISD boys anymore
Drew wrote:
He is an idiot... I use to be one of his roommates and had a feeling that he would get caught. I knew he was doing it... just didn't say anything because he is a big boy. You play with fire you are going to get burned! I always wondered how he could afford to pay for a pretty much brand new BMW and at one point he had two brand new vehicles at one time... and obviously he wasn't married. He was pretty gay too, without a doubt. Or should I say "bi". So now they are looking into improper relationships with the students. Vollyball was a good gateway for his gayness... way to pick up the dudes. He just recently got fired from CCISD yesterday, Sept 12th. What a total mess up though... smart individual all thrown down the drain.
wanna know

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Judged:

what's the latest?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent League City Discussions

Search the League City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 40 min SamDamnit 16,782
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr barefoot2626 21,012
Resolution to ban undocumented children in Leag... Jul 8 Cbriggs 1
Review: 24 Hour Locksmith In Seabrook (Nov '13) Jul 8 Very nice attitude 6
Review: Emergency Lockouts Services (Dec '13) Jul 8 Excellent service 9
Review: League City's Door Unlocking In League ... (Nov '13) Jul 8 Very nice attitude 6
Review: Lock Replacement In Kemah Jul 8 Great Locks 2
•••
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

League City People Search