WFISH

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

After a long time attending Chevron I was asked not to come back to the store for unknown reasons besides discrimination against me for unknown reasons. It all started when the supposed owner Naveed or whatever how the hell you say his name keep giving me stink eye every time I came in there for what reasons I do not know? Mayne it was because I am tattooed and shaved head? Me and my family quit going for the longest time to get gas and food due to this guy being rude to me and my wife or myself mostly. What he does not know is most my fishing clients and Captains get gas there all the time....Guess what NOT NO MORE ya see I spread the word quick when asked on 4/08/11 not to come back in after being rudely addressed in front of my little girl who I was getting a refreshment for for helping me work in house all weekend as a reward. It took all I had to not take that can of country boy out on him. If you shop there I would stop going there they cannot stand Americans anyways from the general attitude he has portrayed chevron to be. I am horrified that I was treated this way by him and on top of that I was asked the weekend prior if I needed anything else from another cashier...I replied my change please and he got rude as hell to me as well. If anyone in league city knows this place PLEASE DO NOT SHOP THERE the gas is always 25 cents higher then any other gas station in area as it is? What the hecks so special about their gas when HEB sales the same gas way cheaper or Murphy's next to walmart is way cheaper as well? Do we put up with this crap in League City from some Iranian Pakistani run establishments? HELL NO we don't and if you do you are supporting the treatment of ill people who don't appear to like anything other than your money anyways. AND hey if you see this Chevron you can kiss my ass I will never shop another Chevron in League City or Texas again. I as well will be contacting local BBB as well to tell them what kind of business they do as well and treatment of customers.
f them

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

I am totally with you on this they are some rude people for sure
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

You failed to mention they asked you not to come back because you were stealing from the store.
League City

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Juan that's a pretty crappy thing to say and I would hope that you are not serious. That is not true and you are a f-u-c-k-i-n-g troll keep it up...your IP recorded for future harassment.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Juan how do you know this. Oh yea you were the one picking up the trash outside. I fish all the time at least I know were not to get my gas.
adam m

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Capt D I am a guide here out of galveston and west bay. Inshore and offshore kayak guide I fish land based and surf with clients. Nice to see another Capt speak the heck up brother man. I am the original poster and I appreciate the support in not shopping at this business as well the mexican who picks up trash is really a nice guy. The shiat heads inside are prick assholes whom don't have a clue who they talk shiat to and or be rude to.:)
Capt D wrote:
Juan how do you know this. Oh yea you were the one picking up the trash outside. I fish all the time at least I know were not to get my gas.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

League City wrote:
Juan that's a pretty crappy thing to say and I would hope that you are not serious. That is not true and you are a f-u-c-k-i-n-g troll keep it up...your IP recorded for future harassment.
Well why don't you tell everyone why they told you they didn't want you back in the store.

Could it be those sticky fingers ?
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

I also stop at the Chevron mentioned above and never had a problem.
League City

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Juan your a douche baggy and only sticky fingers going on was the POS slurpee machine I read your post since a member here you are truly a douche bag and your comments are less than stellar. You not get all worried your welfare check will be in 2 weeks for your 25 kids your fat wife who cooks with lard.
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why don't you tell everyone why they told you they didn't want you back in the store.
Could it be those sticky fingers ?
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

You can get arrested for shoplifting......you've got to break that habit !

I have a good job as electrician, not married but have a girlfriend with two children, both of them US citizens. My brother is a plumber, we work for a building contractor building houses.

Now go find a job and get off the computer.
FISH MAN

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Thanks for the heads up we will stop going there as well Captain
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

League City wrote:
Juan your a douche baggy and only sticky fingers going on was the POS slurpee machine I read your post since a member here you are truly a douche bag and your comments are less than stellar. You not get all worried your welfare check will be in 2 weeks for your 25 kids your fat wife who cooks with lard.
<quoted text>
You must stop your shoplifting.

You'll end up in jail with your ass whipped if your not careful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent League City Discussions

Search the League City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min Imperial Chicano 17,291
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 21,736
Cop Watch! (May '10) Thu Meee 9
Review: Gulf Breeze Dental Care - Dan Ellis DDS (May '09) Jul 30 Mother of 4 13
Winner of $12 million lottery jackpot has until... Jul 29 alfordadams 4
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jul 28 Coventry Homes 56
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
•••
•••

League City News Video

•••
League City Dating

more search filters

less search filters