Iain Duffy

London, UK

#1 May 15, 2013
Hi there folks

I am visiting League City this summer (late July / early August) with my wife and kids to visit family. We are coming over from London as we need to see some sunshine! However my family don't have a pool and I was hoping if anyone could tell me at what date do the public pools stop opening during the week and only at the weekends? In particular the pools off South Shore Boulevard.
Any help would be very much appreciated

Best wishes

Iain
beach baby

Pasadena, TX

#3 Jul 30, 2013
The pools off of South Shore Blvd. aren't open to the public only to residents of South Shore Harbour. The only public pool in that area would be the one at the South Shore Harbour Resort but you'd have to be a hotel guest.
capt D

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2013
There's one by the LCPD. I'm sure you can look it up on the
League City web site good luck have fun and welcom to TEXAS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 562
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 22,493
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 hr That Fart Guy 18,262
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 17 hr That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
•••

League City News Video

•••
•••

League City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE