Public swimming pools in League City

Public swimming pools in League City

Posted in the League City Forum

Iain Duffy

London, UK

#1 May 15, 2013
Hi there folks

I am visiting League City this summer (late July / early August) with my wife and kids to visit family. We are coming over from London as we need to see some sunshine! However my family don't have a pool and I was hoping if anyone could tell me at what date do the public pools stop opening during the week and only at the weekends? In particular the pools off South Shore Boulevard.
Any help would be very much appreciated

Best wishes

Iain
beach baby

Pasadena, TX

#3 Jul 30, 2013
The pools off of South Shore Blvd. aren't open to the public only to residents of South Shore Harbour. The only public pool in that area would be the one at the South Shore Harbour Resort but you'd have to be a hotel guest.
capt D

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2013
There's one by the LCPD. I'm sure you can look it up on the
League City web site good luck have fun and welcom to TEXAS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 25 min Roughed farts 772
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sun Education farts 947
News Toddler dies after 10 hours in hot car (Aug '08) Jul 30 fartman bill 29
LC Business Jul 24 pocketglobe 1
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Jul 9 Farts 10
Don Juan Yard Service Jun '15 Jeanawaj 1
News 25 first date spots in Houston Jun '15 25 Farts Released 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

League City Mortgages