Posted in the League City Forum

debbie

Seabrook, TX

#1 Apr 2, 2014
Does anyone know what happened?
jms

League City, TX

#2 Apr 2, 2014
My scuttlebutt reports loud yelling and cussing heard coming from Capri from a resident living on Dolphin, talk of a stabbing, and Life Flight of a victim. A drive down Capri on the way to Wells Fargo showed 4th house from N Meyer on the right with what appeared to be blood stains on driveway.
All attempts to search for news reports have been fruitless
friend

Pasadena, TX

#3 Apr 6, 2014
jms wrote:
My scuttlebutt reports loud yelling and cussing heard coming from Capri from a resident living on Dolphin, talk of a stabbing, and Life Flight of a victim. A drive down Capri on the way to Wells Fargo showed 4th house from N Meyer on the right with what appeared to be blood stains on driveway.
All attempts to search for news reports have been fruitless
after hours of searching finally found something on this...long time friend got stabbed from jealous husband (heart and gut) because he was being naughty with the guys wife...was thinking horrible april fools joke now I have confirmation thanks
Arch Stanton

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2014
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
after hours of searching finally found something on this...long time friend got stabbed from jealous husband (heart and gut) because he was being naughty with the guys wife...was thinking horrible april fools joke now I have confirmation thanks
If you want the real story and not just scuttlebutt, you should talk to your longtime friend and maybe get a fact or two. Don't worry. I won't let facts get in the way of a good story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

League City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Apr 20 PerchBass 66
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
News Friendswood Police Weekly Activity Report Apr 1 Farter 2
greg moore Mar 30 dee 1
News Galveston County Daily Bulletin and Arrest Summary Mar '15 Fart sniffer 8
Prepping Mar '15 stephenc1969 1
More from around the web

League City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]