Who do you support for U.S. House in ...
Automated Response

Bluefield, WV

#962 May 7, 2011
Please vote for: Jordan Blake.
Meando

United States

#963 May 8, 2011
Yes
unknown

Chicago, IL

#964 May 8, 2011
This post is so stupid
Sil

Hilton Head Island, SC

#966 May 10, 2011
No

“Everybody wants to be me !”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#967 May 11, 2011
Yes. No, no. Maybe. No, no. NO.
I know

United States

#968 Mar 12, 2017
I didn't care for Emerson so much but compared to this do nothing Smith she was awesome. On a scale of 1-10 in helping his constituents he deserves a 1. If Emerson helped all the people in this post he is a do nothing. He ignores messages both via phone and e mail. We don't need a lazy ass Fag representing us.
Forrest Trump

Lebanon, MO

#969 Mar 12, 2017
I heard he was a life long farmer and a man of the people, unlike most of the lawyers in congress.
what's up today?

Harlingen, TX

#970 Mar 12, 2017
unknown wrote:
I was raised democrat but since the nov. 08 election I have been voting republican ever time and will keep doing so until the democrats and that monkey in the white house are out of office
Shame on you!!
Thank God

Saint Louis, MO

#972 Mar 19, 2017
A true American is in The White House now, thank God. Obama did nothing for black people and he proved to be a total fraud.
Who cares

Dexter, MO

#973 Mar 19, 2017
Thank God wrote:
A true American is in The White House now, thank God. Obama did nothing for black people and he proved to be a total fraud.
Watch what you say because Obama might have your house bugged, just saying.
what's up today?

Mcallen, TX

#974 Mar 19, 2017
Thank God wrote:
And be careful when you're microwaving your popcorn. You could end up on America's Funniest Home Videos
Equal opportunity

Sikeston, MO

#975 Mar 19, 2017
Thank God wrote:
If you consider a racist- rapist- and a wet cat that has no ideal what he's doing,I totally agree billy!!!! I must include Jeff sessions lying about the help the Russia did to get that rapist in.A true racist bastard got in because of Jeff sessions attorney General lied about speaking to Russia!!!! So when you speak on a true American!!! Speak on the Muslims who are fighting for this racist country....
old balls

United States

#976 Mar 19, 2017
Which Candidate has old balls
Amicus

Sheridan, AR

#977 Mar 20, 2017
Jason Smith has done nothing for us in the 8th district. We need a representative who actually represents us.. not a mouthpiece for the party line. His party's top dogs are not like us.. they are the billionaires who are gutting our food programs for the most needy, our environmental programs that keep us healthier, our access to affordable medical care, out public school programs and after school programs. They are lining their own pockets as fast as they can.
Dennis

Vilonia, AR

#978 Mar 20, 2017
Like many politicians the job seems to become a rep for special interests. The ideas and requests from constituents have no clout Many times my wife has contacted this rep and he seems to have no care or interest in in supporting animal legislation, environmental issues and things of that nature. It's like the people who voted for this guy don't have a voice once he gets into office unless you follow his agenda. Hopefully he won't be re-elected nex go round.

United States

#979 Mar 20, 2017
Amicus wrote:
Jason Smith has done nothing for us in the 8th district. We need a representative who actually represents us.. not a mouthpiece for the party line. His party's top dogs are not like us.. they are the billionaires who are gutting our food programs for the most needy, our environmental programs that keep us healthier, our access to affordable medical care, out public school programs and after school programs. They are lining their own pockets as fast as they can.
Jason smith is awesome
George

Jefferson City, MO

#980 Mar 20, 2017
Dennis wrote:
Like many politicians the job seems to become a rep for special interests. The ideas and requests from constituents have no clout Many times my wife has contacted this rep and he seems to have no care or interest in in supporting animal legislation, environmental issues and things of that nature. It's like the people who voted for this guy don't have a voice once he gets into office unless you follow his agenda. Hopefully he won't be re-elected nex go round.
Jason's only interest in animals is his and his mother's puppy mill.

Boise, ID

#981 Thursday Mar 23
Six-year old thread...wow
Wiz

Canoga Park, CA

#982 Thursday Mar 30
wondering wrote:
for our gun rights
I support Big Mack.
Jason

Sikeston, MO

#983 Sunday Apr 2
http://youtu.be/gW0AYO8s7PM
Watch our great leader here...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth about st François county jail. (Mar '13) 21 hr Lele 71
shelly royer?? Fri Danny 6
Voting in Bismark / Vote Carol Baker Ward 2 Apr 20 Sally 8
april moyers (Jul '12) Apr 20 Anonymous 3
Nick Freeman (Dec '15) Apr 20 Anonymous 4
area citizens should be awsre Apr 19 Area concerned ci... 7
Irondale Fire Apr 19 Wondering 3

Leadwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance