Leadwood_Cit

Marthasville, MO

#1 Dec 13, 2011
What is your opinion on Spradfield Market?

Personally, I think that their prices are a little outrageous on some items. I had went in there on time for an item that was marked $5.00 more expensive than what I pay for it elsewhere. The Staff at Spradfields also leaves something left to be desired. I have yet to see anyone of them (except the Owners) dressed decently; including the Manager- She is nice to your face, but will quickly talk about you behind your back. She made the mistake of not knowing that I was related to someone that she was gossiping to, about me, and it was all blatant lies. She is nice to your face, but in a way that she portrays her thought that she is better than you are.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 13, 2011
I have stopped at Spradfields to get a soda and haveseen her making sandwiches and food without any gloves on.

Sorry, but I don't care who it is making my food, I don't know where their hands have been. If you really think about it, it is just plain disgusting that she handles money (that has been everywhere, dirty) and then goes and fixes food without gloving her hands.

Wonder what the Health Inspector would say about that?
santa

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2011
Where is this market?
guest048399

Marthasville, MO

#4 Dec 14, 2011
its in leadwood just down from the cityhall goin down church st
santa

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2011
O.K. then, I guess food service gloves are on the list.
Mom5

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2011
I don't know how anyone can say they don't dress properly when they wear company shirts. And I have never had any of them be rude or act better than the next person and have never seen them making any type of food not wearing gloves.
vbhy54

Wentzville, MO

#7 Dec 14, 2011
Leadwood_Cit wrote:
What is your opinion on Spradfield Market?
Personally, I think that their prices are a little outrageous on some items. I had went in there on time for an item that was marked $5.00 more expensive than what I pay for it elsewhere. The Staff at Spradfields also leaves something left to be desired. I have yet to see anyone of them (except the Owners) dressed decently; including the Manager- She is nice to your face, but will quickly talk about you behind your back. She made the mistake of not knowing that I was related to someone that she was gossiping to, about me, and it was all blatant lies. She is nice to your face, but in a way that she portrays her thought that she is better than you are.
You are stupid! Why don't you get a life and quit gossiping like a bunch of old ladies?
Acldhr1

United States

#8 Dec 15, 2011
I love that place. I go in there almost everyday. They are a lil expensive on some items but it beats driving into town every time you need something. I think all the staff there are really nice! I feel leadwood is a better place to live cuz they are there. A lot of small towns don't have anything like this.

Since: Nov 11

Park Hills, MO

#9 Dec 19, 2011
my family goes there daily,i have never had a problem with any of them. i am thankful we a grocery store in our town.if you dont like it you can always go somewhere else and shop.
santa

United States

#10 Dec 19, 2011
When the snow hits the ground and you can only walk to a local store for a gallon of milk or loaf of bread, I don't think you will be bitchin then.
Fellow citizen

United States

#11 Dec 20, 2011
Some of their prices are cheaper than other stores. It is very convenient to have around, although one of the workers was rude to my husband, we still go there. Shop local!!!!!! Its good for our town!

Saint Peters, MO

#12 Dec 26, 2011
Supporting local is important. We shop there too, but the workers are rude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Pratte 8 hr Mary 2
fraud in bismarck Thu Spelling Bee 2
Jessica Covington Thu actually yea 5
Tommy Reece thief (Oct '16) Thu We know 13
Nicole Spaeter (Apr '13) Wed curious 2
Jeff (Jan '15) May 24 butter 3
any good drug dealers? (Aug '12) May 23 Taco 25

Leadwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance