Comments
61 - 80 of 89 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2013
Kent

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

I would disown one of my children if they were gay.
Kent

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Nov 14, 2012
 
Kent wrote:
I would disown one of my children if they were gay.
I agree.
patty

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Nov 14, 2012
 
i dont think a teacher should be talking about it in a class room. she should be fired. she should be teaching.
humbug

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Nov 15, 2012
 
Farmgirl wrote:
Mrs.Morris was one of my favorite teachers in school.. until my senior year when I gotten pregnant with my daughter and was put on bed rest.. Returned to school only to have her criticize me for missing 2 weeks of school due to my pregnancy.. And she did this in front of the entire class. We got into a bit of an argument and bc I had her more then one class a day I dropped out and got my g.e.d she should really keep her mouth closed on certain subjects..
ha well maybe u shouldnt of gotten knocked up n highschool. Just saying
who knows

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Nov 15, 2012
 
Didn't a teacher get fired for hitting a student a couple years back?
against

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Nov 15, 2012
 
I agree the teache shouldnt be discussing this in a class room. But I def do not agree with gays.I agree with the BIBLE not the one a gay person re wrote stating it is ok to lay with the same sex. I will never go against GOD and agree with it. Say what you want but GOD didnt make man and women have diff parts to reproduce to lay with the same sex. He made two diff sex so people could reproduce and have NORMAL families. I will never agree and I will be first in line to protest against it and against marriage of the same sex. Gays should not be allowed to have children, they should loose alrights if they go that way. I dont want my children seeing this or growing up around trashy people and they are at the top of the list and very nasty. They will burn in hell for their sins and like the Bible says you will walk through the gates of hell if you agree with them. Just saying, but the teacher needs fired for basing her opinion and giving a students name in class. Thats bullying!!
Kim

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Nov 16, 2012
 
against wrote:
I agree the teache shouldnt be discussing this in a class room. But I def do not agree with gays.I agree with the BIBLE not the one a gay person re wrote stating it is ok to lay with the same sex. I will never go against GOD and agree with it. Say what you want but GOD didnt make man and women have diff parts to reproduce to lay with the same sex. He made two diff sex so people could reproduce and have NORMAL families. I will never agree and I will be first in line to protest against it and against marriage of the same sex. Gays should not be allowed to have children, they should loose alrights if they go that way. I dont want my children seeing this or growing up around trashy people and they are at the top of the list and very nasty. They will burn in hell for their sins and like the Bible says you will walk through the gates of hell if you agree with them. Just saying, but the teacher needs fired for basing her opinion and giving a students name in class. Thats bullying!!
I love your response and agree with you 100%. People trying to make being gay is ok. It is not ok with God and they can say what they want. I have my opinions about the subject, but I keep them to myself. Just like if someone wants to be gay then do it where no one can see it. If the teacher really did do this, she/he should keep their opinions to themselves, because it is not freedom of speech in this country anymore when it comes to this disgusting subject.
just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Kim wrote:
<quoted text>I love your response and agree with you 100%. People trying to make being gay is ok. It is not ok with God and they can say what they want. I have my opinions about the subject, but I keep them to myself. Just like if someone wants to be gay then do it where no one can see it. If the teacher really did do this, she/he should keep their opinions to themselves, because it is not freedom of speech in this country anymore when it comes to this disgusting subject.
although i do agree to a certain extent. If we are throwing the bible in this. It also talks about man on woman realations n children being born out of wedlock. Does that make my child an abomanation to God then? Absoulutly not!! What the teacher did may not have been right at all. But who are we to judge others?? We all have freedom of speech everybody has their bad days. Maybe this student also blew this outta proportion. Just saying who are we to judge??
Guest

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Nov 17, 2012
 
It is nasty and disgusting.
Shut wall

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Nov 18, 2012
 
patty wrote:
i dont think a teacher should be talking about it in a class room. she should be fired. she should be teaching.
Yes, you are right, she should be teaching...but there is alot of people sick of hearing about this gay crap. I do not think it is ok, but as long as my kid is not gay and gay people keep it away from me then do your thing. It is nasty, but they will answer to God one day.
Yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Well this subject is a closed case the teacher in question shouldnt have voiced her opinion openly in the classroom even though i agree with her 100% adam and eve not adam and steve. Now to the student in question he should not be so pissed off that the teacher used his name openly because he probably flaunts his being gay out in the open. But what do i know when i was in school if you were openly gay you openly got the shit knocked out of you but times have changed. And thats the reason this country is going down the drain there is no such thing as shame anymore when there should be. I agree that if America keeps it up the LGBT will be the least of our problems and that pedophiles will try to start a group to get rights for their beliefs. Seriously if we keep it up it will be the fall of America just like the fall of the Roman empire and you can already see some of the same characteristics between us right now and them then.
Shut wall

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Nov 18, 2012
 
Yep wrote:
Well this subject is a closed case the teacher in question shouldnt have voiced her opinion openly in the classroom even though i agree with her 100% adam and eve not adam and steve. Now to the student in question he should not be so pissed off that the teacher used his name openly because he probably flaunts his being gay out in the open. But what do i know when i was in school if you were openly gay you openly got the shit knocked out of you but times have changed. And thats the reason this country is going down the drain there is no such thing as shame anymore when there should be. I agree that if America keeps it up the LGBT will be the least of our problems and that pedophiles will try to start a group to get rights for their beliefs. Seriously if we keep it up it will be the fall of America just like the fall of the Roman empire and you can already see some of the same characteristics between us right now and them then.
You hit it right on the nose. They need to go back to the times when I went to school. There were no gay stuff that I know of, because you are correct they would have got the crap beaten out of them. I think these gays are just sick, they need some kind of help.
against

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Nov 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I agree all the way. I think this world needs a change, things are worse then they use to be and letting people marry the same sex is wrong and people who support it are wrong. Maybe the world is so bad because God doesnt agree with how its being run. As for children out of wedlock, I think this is a sin God can forgive, but being gay I dont believe he would. I honestly believe it is one of the worst sins that can be committed and should be stopped. It goes against all values and religions. There is no comparing it to having kid out of wedlock cause that is something we was made todo, and things happen, no we really shouldnt, but God wouldnt turn his back on children. I do believe he would be against people have kids for the same sex couples or going out and getting pregnant so two women can have kids. Its wrong and should no be allowed. There are better things to be fighting for then wasting money like these people do to fight for gay rights. There should be none, it should be kept behind closed doors and kept away from our children. Society is whats wrong with people today, and our children see this and think that it is ok so when they get older they will try it. I dont want my kids to grow up around it and will not allow someone in my house who is that way. I dont want my kids to think it is ok. Keep it away from me.
against

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Nov 18, 2012
 
Also no the teacher shouldnt use names, but she is also allowed to speak her mind, and if she agrees it is wrong then maybe the kids should have heard it
Guest

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Nov 19, 2012
 
They are nasty, nasty, nasty. So disgusting and just as disgusting for the ones on here trying to defend and take up for them things. It is not ok.
Tanea

Park Hills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Nov 29, 2012
 
Jerry Springer-first off thats the dumbest name to choose that just shows how small minded you are. You are on here talking about having sex. You sir are perverted. Im bi and im no pervert I just so happen to like guys and girls. IT IS NORMAL FOR ME!!! just because it isnt for you doesnt mean you have the right to say its not normal period. So why dont you go back to chatting with girls on the internet who btw are most likely old farts who have nothing else better to do. You have fun jerkin your chicken for another dude mr. normal.:)
Guest

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Nov 29, 2012
 
Tanea wrote:
Jerry Springer-first off thats the dumbest name to choose that just shows how small minded you are. You are on here talking about having sex. You sir are perverted. Im bi and im no pervert I just so happen to like guys and girls. IT IS NORMAL FOR ME!!! just because it isnt for you doesnt mean you have the right to say its not normal period. So why dont you go back to chatting with girls on the internet who btw are most likely old farts who have nothing else better to do. You have fun jerkin your chicken for another dude mr. normal.:)
You are nasty..it is not normal. It don't bother me as long as the things stay away from me.
UAV-

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Nov 29, 2012
 
I agree, Its not normal....and how people think it is ok to do this, is beyond me. How grose...
UAV-

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Nov 30, 2012
 
you are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe if everyone quit persecuting them and committing hate crimes against them they wouldn't have to have "parades" and "rallies" to raise awareness... They aren't trying to shove their sexuality down your throat they just want the same rights that straight people have.
Just like when people fought to give black people or women the right to vote... they had plenty of events to raise awareness for that as well...
You're mind is just so clouded by your hate and fear you don't take the time to understand it
It is very sickening...they do not deserve the same rights. It is nasty and disgusting. I doubt that god intended for some man to walk around acting like a woman or vice-versa. They are sick people and the ones that defend them are just as sick.
yoyo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Dec 2, 2012
 
Are u kinding me of course north county aint gonna do nothing do you rele think north county HS cares about there student hell no they dont all there student could die tomorrow and the teachers the principles hell even the board of education wouldnt care north county treats there students like dirt like filth the faculty there dont care or respect the students beliefs feelings or just general opinions north county is a sry excuse for a HS and all the faculty inside yes they might be kids but they deserve respect to hell if the faculty showed just a lil considerarion maybe NCHS wouldnt have such a high drop out rate

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Leadwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Leadwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Leadwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Leadwood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••