bismarck lets another one burn down
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
john q

United States

#41 Jan 31, 2013
no balls wrote:
John q you are a puttz. Until you post the video you will continue to be a puttz. Now I would spare yourself and not respond back on this form site until your post is accompanied by a link to the video.
if you would like to see the video so baddly give me your true name and i will bring it to you personally. if you do not post your true name and street adress (which will be checked to see if its real) within 24 hours we will all know you are the true putz with no balls. so post your name and address or quit running your mouth.
LaDonna Haefner

United States

#42 Jan 31, 2013
1011 mulberry. If u have this tapped u would have seen that I was a mess and not sure what was going on. And u would have seen that on ur film.
lil o me

United States

#43 Jan 31, 2013
I vote yay on the posting the video!! Dickey will not step down regardless!! Just post a link!!!!
Rick

Farmington, MO

#44 Jan 31, 2013
Ladonna Haefner is a council member, let her see the video John Q. That's what you said you was going to do. Ladonna can post if it actually exists. People will take her word for it.

As for Dickey, why would he continue to take the bashing he is getting, why keep dragging your family thru all this? It seems the community is not supporting you, what do you have to gain? Is it pride? What kind of chief are you to not go to many of your departments calls.
Rick

Farmington, MO

#45 Feb 1, 2013
Apparently when called out John q to show the video to city council member LaDonna Haefner, you had shut up. Only proves it doesn't exist. Nice try.
votersmoter

Farmington, MO

#46 Feb 6, 2013
Speeking honestly. Mike hardly went to calls either. IDK if Dickey goes to many calls. Just saying. Every on praising mike. But unless it was a 2 alarm fire of a meeting night. No one ever had a problem then, so why it such an issue now?
BBB

Farmington, MO

#47 Feb 7, 2013
WOW
Fun fun

Chesapeake, OH

#48 Feb 10, 2013
I love how john q stopped talking when someone stepped forward to see the video also i love the bashing for jesus and f*ck same in a manger damn you people are dumb asses john q im glad with your 40 years experience you have you managed to save every single house bull shit john q your nothing and never will be for the rest of you bashing the dept then get an application and join up if not stfu your all a bunch of pussies anyway nothing but little fuckstains on a bed sheet
smarty pants

Farmington, MO

#49 Feb 10, 2013
Fun fun wrote:
I love how john q stopped talking when someone stepped forward to see the video also i love the bashing for jesus and f*ck same in a manger damn you people are dumb asses john q im glad with your 40 years experience you have you managed to save every single house bull shit john q your nothing and never will be for the rest of you bashing the dept then get an application and join up if not stfu your all a bunch of pussies anyway nothing but little fuckstains on a bed sheet
Boy, aren't you the intelligent one. You are sounding like a very young, dumb kid, or you are like the rest who think they are grown up, very far from it. Your children in adult bodies. Either way, you all are child's play.
u r right

Farmington, MO

#50 Feb 13, 2013
u hit the nail on the head about the fire department i lived over there for 37 yrs and i know how they r they need to get someone in there that knows what they r doing i don't miss that town
Rick

Farmington, MO

#51 Feb 14, 2013
u r right wrote:
u hit the nail on the head about the fire department i lived over there for 37 yrs and i know how they r they need to get someone in there that knows what they r doing i don't miss that town
The sad thing is that the current chief is a young, arrogant know it all, full of pride and BS, who thinks his expertise is going to save the city. Proven to be not a man of his word, a liar if you will.
exbismarckian

Saint Peters, MO

#52 Feb 15, 2013
Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad thing is that the current chief is a young, arrogant know it all, full of pride and BS, who thinks his expertise is going to save the city. Proven to be not a man of his word, a liar if you will.
His expertise is going to save the city? Ha. My friend who still lives ther told me yesterday there was a shooting and his wife went, but he didn't. I guess he stayed home with the kids because she said the kids weren't on the fire truck.
exbismarckian

Saint Peters, MO

#53 Feb 15, 2013
Thier kids, not to be confused with the kids from the department who were on the fire truck.
john q

United States

#54 Feb 25, 2013
I just called Kfvs 12 news to inquire about the video i sent them of this fire and to update them on the recent screw ups of this joke of a fire dept. and they told me they are trying to investigate it but the fire chief refuses to give a statement and no one from the rural or district board will return phone calls despite several attempts to contact them. they said they did contact city hall but was told that they needed to talk to the aldermen. they said they will be trying to get on the agenda of an upcoming city council meeting and will be requesting the fire chief be present to answer questions.
john q

United States

#55 Feb 25, 2013
If any one has any contact info for officers or board members please let me know so i can forward to the I team at kfvs 12. thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man oh man 9 hr Dumb Bismarckians 1
Ex girlfriend pics (Jun '16) Thu ccgtgg 20
Trump did nothing wrong Thu marty 6
trailor park trash/THOMURES (Aug '15) Thu NASTY 5
Snitching Rats Park hills (May '15) Aug 16 Walter G aka Walls 74
tedder boys (Dec '08) Aug 14 Momma 13
Cindy Johnson Aug 13 Justin Case 7

Leadwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance