i was wondering

Park Hills, MO

#1 Nov 12, 2011
Can anyone tell me why alot of posts are missing?
GAGA

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 12, 2011
Because some people are soo sensative their little feelings get hurt. Then they report posts as being abuse, hate crimes, slander, whatever. Its a very sensative world now. You should'nt have freedom of speech, someone will be offended. America is getting to be communist. The commies are here. Now sue me.
i was wondering

Farmington, MO

#3 Nov 12, 2011
sounds right, i think they should leave them up and just let people use it as evidence and really try to sue people and see how long it takes before they see its not worth the effort to sue over stuff said on here
that dont make complete sense but im not retyping it lol.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 13, 2011
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.

Soren Kierkegaard
GAYPRIDE

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 13, 2011
Wow, that was deep. You are so intelligence with a thought process matched only by Albert Einstein. I only wish the people that seldom use thier freedom of thought would just shut the hell up. I don't even understand what kind of stupid shit that is, but, yes people should just shut up.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 13, 2011
In plain terms, people talk more than they think....and just fyi its intelligent, not intelligence....just saying....
GAYPRIDE

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Nov 13, 2011
OMG, you are the bomb. Your are such a genius, I hope I spelled that (genius) right. People just saying what they feel without even thinking, there should be a law against such stupidity.
Kevin

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 13, 2011
Yep your right, some are missing. Whats goin on here. Maybe the genius knows. Ha Ha.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 14, 2011
Well, since you asked....often times the poster will remove the post.....possibly the 'people should just shut up' kicking in.

And you have to admit, most of this site is about people bashing other people behind screen names because they're just not brave enough to do it in person...
GAGA

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 14, 2011
And, aren't you now bashing yourself?

Location hidden

#11 Nov 14, 2011
My definition of bashing: bad mouthing a specific person such as 'Jane Doe's baby daddy's cousin's uncle's sister is a ho that had Elvis's alien baby'....thats what I mean by bashing. So no, I don't think I've 'bashed' anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 14 min redeemer 517
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 57 min squeezers 2,814
chris aka joe gibbons 1 hr caught ya 1
14 russel st 1 hr mark 2
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Obama Bitches 97,007
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 4 hr Obama Bitches 10,212
dennis crocker (Feb '14) 14 hr Sebastian Moran 5
•••
•••
•••

Leadwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Leadwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Leadwood News, Events & Info