DR Gary McClain Phd

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2010
I was just a kid living in Leadwood. From age 2 days to age 17. My family was Marion & Cora Forrester,Rev.Butch Bradley(Wortham)Bobby McClain,and my Great Mother June McClain. The people who spent 17 years making me a real man. At age 18 I was married and a father living in Palm Beach,Florida. I did 5 years in the Army and when i came out i was much more a man. A man from Leadwood,Missouri. I have always called Leadwood my home. Most and all people i knew had never heard of that town. I would always say with pride that's the best town in america. The best people in the world live there. Now i read the paper there and see how bad it has become. I get tears just thinking about it. in the paper today there is a man who has a life of crime and the judges there keep puting him back out. This man needs to stay in prison or a state hospital forever before and he will kill someone next. Someone from Leadwood. Don't let that happen! Call the judge everyday and put this man away for the good of Leadwood! The mans name is Keith D. Carter age 43. Read the paper and keep this man out of your town. When are you going to take Leadwood back? Don't let the Drugs Win. Make Leadwood a GREAT PLACE TO CALL HOME. God Bless Everyone and keep them safe. Keep the Police Officers in Leadwood Safe. Look at turning Leadwood over to the Sheriff if more man power is needed. It works I'v seen it work.

“DR. Gary McClain Phd.”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 17, 2010
I would like for everyone in Leadwood To go To A Blog I Started And Lets Work As A Team To Clean Up Leadwood. http://dancehalldr.blog.com Thank You DR.Gary McClain Phd
Bradley

New Fairfield, CT

#3 Jan 17, 2010
Gary,

I just read your post and I am not familier with your name. Butch Bradley is my Great-Grandfather. Doris (Forrester) Bradley is my great aunt. I spoke to my Mom and she isn't sure who you are. I am just curious since you refenced Butch as being your family.
reading

United States

#4 May 22, 2010
I know the name Butch Bradley but I would need to ask my mother how I remember the name. I went K-8 Leadwood Schools, Purple Pups, and then moved to Elvins. It has been about 8 years since my sister and I drove through Leadwood and down the hill where we lived. The houses looked small. I was a member of the First Baptist Church in Leadwood and was surprised to hear there was a kind of circuit pastor at that time. Rev. Clarence Thompson was the full time pastor when I went to church there. He and his family lived in the parsonage next door to the church.
Crime

Warrenton, MO

#5 Sep 30, 2010
I hear of lots of weed and pills in Leadwood, among other stuff. Is it so? do the police have the training to deal with it? Do they even want to mess with it?

“DR. Gary McClain Phd.”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 25, 2010
Ask Doris,Sonny I lived with Dwight And Doris I grew up with Man I never Knew your mom but would love to meet her. I moved to Palm Beach,Florida in 1968 Married in 1969 to Lucille and have one daughter Tammy born in 1970 in West Palm Beach,Fl. I still have my home in Palm Beach but spend lots of time in Little Rock,AR area (grandkids) and in Las Vegas,NV,Palm Springs,CA. Butch & Jessie helped raise me Butch Was pastor of First Church Of God Then in Worthham. I used to go fox hunting with him and man when we were kids. I went one way and man the other in 1968. I don't talk with family much and they have kind of forgot me over the years. Bobby McClain is my uncle if you know him in Bonne Terre. I was going to teach law at Harvard but changed my mind for reasons that Ringling Brothers wanted me so i went with them for 5 years then my daughter started school so the traveling needed to stop so we bult our home in Royal Palm Beach,FL and i retired in 1975. I was only 24 and got tired of staying home so i built my company The McClain Group and that started what is now a 10 billion dollar company that i gave to my wife in exchange for a divorce in 2000. I always kept up with man's life and always wanted to return to Leadwood but never made it. Please e-mail me gary-mcclain@msn.com
silence

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Mr. Carter is a resident of the Missouri department of corrections for the next 10 years! Woooo hoooo! Not long enough bUT its a start!
hatchet honey

Overland Park, KS

#9 Apr 24, 2015
He's out now! Lol

Since: Jul 15

Park Hills, MO

#10 Jul 24, 2015
Mr. McClain, I feel the biggest problem that Leadwood has had for several years is the presence of the KuKluxKlan. The Imperial 'Lizard' of T.A.K.K.K., Frank Ancona resides in Leadwood. He spews his Venom and Hate while using Leadwood as his base.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cure for cancer 8 hr Mike b 1
William "Davie" Sharp Tue Mee 2
Lake Timberline (Feb '11) May 20 Mike b 100
William "Davie" Sharp May 20 Countryboy 100 1
Still looking.... May 19 Shallow Seven 1
Faith Cowboy Church Desloge May 19 Answers-please 1
214 high street (Feb '15) May 17 IDFWY 14

Leadwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Leadwood Mortgages