why were three officers fired????????...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Chatrat007

Chicago, IL

#63 Apr 11, 2012
I think its funny now that elections are over you people are still finding excuses to y these people shouldn't be elected Elections don't lie people that's why they have them

Since: Apr 12

New Fairfield, CT

#64 Apr 12, 2012
its still the same crap going on,thats why!
ha ha ha

Farmington, MO

#65 Apr 13, 2012
Chatrat007 wrote:
I think its funny now that elections are over you people are still finding excuses to y these people shouldn't be elected Elections don't lie people that's why they have them
Elections don't lie but thats why they had to do a recount for a man in st.frances county ok
Lake Saint Louis, MO

#66 Dec 23, 2012
Did jared heath get hired on if so watch out he left washington county after a 18 yr old girl got killed in a car accident when she was on her way back home well he couldnt kep his story stright and a couple of the cops wanted to get at him so just watch him u know what kind of werdo go out to a wreck and does nothing but he sees some of her family and says he is sorry and she must of been a nice girl i wander if he does that to everybody that he has to respond to there r just to many unanswered questions that the family has to live with so hopefully if hes not a cop there they wont hire him on agian i not saying hes the one that caused her wreck i saying if ur telling the truth ur story is going to be the same everytime
J rock u

Sikeston, MO

#67 Jan 29, 2013
Burn that freaking town down ? Lll do it
Pissed

Farmington, MO

#68 May 13, 2013
Don't file a police report with Leadwood PD it makes them angry because they have to work and according to them everything is a civil case ,You caught someone in the act of stealing and its civil,I have for got more about the law than they will know. I am use to the Bonne Terre PD now they get things done,You don't get no get out of jail card free in that city.
Biker01

United States

#69 May 15, 2013
Pissed wrote:
Don't file a police report with Leadwood PD it makes them angry because they have to work and according to them everything is a civil case ,You caught someone in the act of stealing and its civil,I have for got more about the law than they will know. I am use to the Bonne Terre PD now they get things done,You don't get no get out of jail card free in that city.
. If u have a problem with the police dept u should go to the mayor or the police commishener and talk to them about it,that's how I got results
One Who Knows

Steelville, MO

#70 May 18, 2013
Biker01 wrote:
<quoted text>. If u have a problem with the police dept u should go to the mayor or the police commishener and talk to them about it,that's how I got results

Did that really work for you? Did you get any results?
ha ha

Farmington, MO

#71 Jun 19, 2013
Now this is funny you have a current officer that is awaiting trial in August with 31 reports of stealing and facing felony charges and the mayor quotes he stands behind his officers ! After the board vets rid of to and the same mayor when asked why they were fired states they made the school mad and have to see if what they did was legal or at least that's what they told the media
funny stuff

Wentzville, MO

#72 Jun 25, 2013
I concurr and don't know who wrote that but that is a good ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer brad judge (Jun '13) 7 hr Standonit 22
Aaron Agnew (Jan '16) 8 hr Standonit 3
Kayla woolf 14 hr Guest 5
Sheena Blankenship (Jan '16) Tue Anonomousjerk 22
New short cop in bismarck Tue wow 4
looking for Randy Goforth??? (Nov '12) Tue GotzaGEDhuh 9
Brandon Horton Oct 16 Irondale town watch 6

Leadwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance