why were three officers fired????????...

why were three officers fired?????????????

Posted in the Leadwood Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just wondering

Brookfield, CT

#1 Feb 1, 2012
i read in the newspaper that three leadwood police officers were fired does anyone know why?

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 2, 2012
It was only 2 officers and no one will say why until they talk to an attorney.
don

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 3, 2012
Not doing there job??

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 3, 2012
I know officer Jaco and he was great!! There's a lot of people really confused on why he was fired. He is a very good hearted person and a very good officer.

Since: Dec 11

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 3, 2012
They were fired without reason. N one quit cause it was crap. That town has alot of issues with the mayor, and some other higher ups. And this is all because of one other cop that works there.
Lifetime resident

Farmington, MO

#6 Feb 5, 2012
I think they were very incompetent or maybe borderline retarded. Wanted to run the school as well as city. Thought they ate smarter than everyone from Leadwood.
Anonymous

United States

#7 Feb 5, 2012
Lifetime resident wrote:
I think they were very incompetent or maybe borderline retarded. Wanted to run the school as well as city. Thought they ate smarter than everyone from Leadwood.
True!! They were fired for a reason. They were rude and unprofessional at the school. Also Reggie wasn't getting any cases solved and Beau was a shit disturber
don

Farmington, MO

#8 Feb 6, 2012
Omg love it!!!
Leadwoodian

Farmington, MO

#9 Feb 7, 2012
April_Dawn wrote:
They were fired without reason. N one quit cause it was crap. That town has alot of issues with the mayor, and some other higher ups. And this is all because of one other cop that works there.
Ok April Dawn. If you know so much. Who is the other cop and how is it because of them? This was a decision made entirely by the board, your an idiot if you think any of the other cops there have enough pull to have another one fired.

Dallas, TX

#10 Feb 7, 2012
I think they just need to turn the police dept. over to county. Leadwood cops will pull you over for doing 2 mph over the speed limit. 2 mph?? Get real!! They will find any excuse they can think of to pull you over. I wish hollinger, and schurfus and a couple of the other ones were back.

Since: Dec 11

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 7, 2012
Leadwoodian wrote:
<quoted text>Ok April Dawn. If you know so much. Who is the other cop and how is it because of them? This was a decision made entirely by the board, your an idiot if you think any of the other cops there have enough pull to have another one fired.
hey leadwoodian.....you got alot to say on here and on the newspaper why don't you stop being a chicken shit and tell me your real fucking name?!? First of I'm not an idiot! Secondly how is it that one cop is forced to resign from Washington county for sexual harassment then hired on at leadwood and get fired from there for sexual harassment, then rehired not show for six days n they allow him to come back n not have any consequences? Yea that seems a little fishy to me. So listen here mother f*er if you have something to say to me then you best put your real name. Got it?
Miss Bitch

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 7, 2012
i bet one of the officers name is Jared Heath yeah i might be wrong but i know for a fact he left washington county after he was accused of being in fault of a really nasty accident and he was accsed of sexual harrasement too
brad

Farmington, MO

#13 Feb 8, 2012
HEATH FOR CHIEF!!!!!!
ha ha ha

Farmington, MO

#14 Feb 8, 2012
watch out Ladies if this happens well don't expect your Mayor or Meinershagen to do anything they have already let him get by with how much they care about themselves and no one else they don't care about the citizens. Oh or Ann Woods cause she's been told to follow Parks!
Wild child08

Chicago, IL

#15 Feb 8, 2012
Jacos a joke all he done was sit on his ass and collect a check. He got what he had comin!!!
blah blah blah

Farmington, MO

#16 Feb 8, 2012
Really Jaco's a Joke yeah there's alot to laugh at but if you wanna see funny look at that board!!!! whats wrong did Jaco arrest you and now your panties are all wadded up ? Jaco is a good man and if you think he sat back and collected a check well then I can assure you that you obviously don't know what your talking about because he doesn't need Leadwoods pay check . Jaco is the best detective I know !
christine

Park Hills, MO

#17 Feb 9, 2012
Please tell me who detective Jaco arrested for breaking into the Dollar General. Great detective work Jaco. Why does Leadwood need a detective anyway? Is Leadwood a murder capital or are there is tons of crime sprees? A detective seems like a waste of money to me!
wow

Farmington, MO

#18 Feb 9, 2012
christine wrote:
Please tell me who detective Jaco arrested for breaking into the Dollar General. Great detective work Jaco. Why does Leadwood need a detective anyway? Is Leadwood a murder capital or are there is tons of crime sprees? A detective seems like a waste of money to me!
Are there is tons of crime sprees? Please stop talking I read this and now I am positive my IQ dropped .

As far as a waste of money Leadwood doesn't pay crap! They need all the help they can get !
blah blah blah

Farmington, MO

#19 Feb 9, 2012
:)
Wild child08

Brookfield, CT

#20 Feb 9, 2012
Very well said Christine and blah ive never been arrested if you must know but I can think of 2 other crimes other than the dollar store break in that wasn't solved. What about when the meinershagen boys car was stolen??? And what about the arrson that was running around burning the town down????? Jacos a real inspector Gadget!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
contributing to a minor 59 min nicole02 7
Daycare worker Tanna tedder Tue A cousin 6
cori steinmetz (Dec '11) Mon Stl1206 38
1164 old cadet rd bt ...Joyce sansoucie Jun 26 Traced 1
1180b old cadet road Jun 25 Spencer 1
heather davis (Nov '15) Jun 25 bbw 4
Looking for Lea K. Tomlinson andor Jason Cox (Feb '14) Jun 25 me 3

Leadwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance