flipper

New Fairfield, CT

#1 Jun 18, 2012
is there really such a place?

Since: Dec 11

Wentzville, MO

#2 Jun 18, 2012
It's the leadwood access. It's where everyone goes fishing an apparently swimmin too! I wouldn't go you might get a fishing hook stuck in your foot or something
lemontreesarenot sour

New Fairfield, CT

#3 Jun 18, 2012
chanting from cults are around that area.
riverlover

Haslet, TX

#4 Jun 18, 2012
The times I went, their were a lot of trash there
scribe

Bettendorf, IA

#5 Oct 10, 2012
There was a place years ago. Not the leadwood access, but the gravel bar at the end of the Cemetary access rd. It was a nice place, but like so many others was closed by some landowner because he/she wanted to own everthing.
john

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2012
That's not the beach. The beach it way up from the fishing hole.
Darrell

Dexter, MO

#7 Nov 23, 2012
The Leadwood Beach was closed back in the early 1980's. The residents on cemetery road were tired of drunks tearing down there fences, driving though thei fields and letting out live stock. Some times the drunks would et tere cars stuck in the river and ome kncking at all hours of the night wanting to se the phone or ask for someone to pull them out The road was blocked off by the county. Also the partys were getting out of hand and several people were hurt down there and at lest two deaths that I know of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Reece scam artist 15 hr Sam 7
angie ogle (Dec '15) Sun Amanda stephens 12
about dating minors in missouri (Jan '11) Dec 8 Leana 80
Cory Tinker (Dec '14) Dec 8 Fuckem 4
The truth about st François county jail. (Mar '13) Dec 8 Terry 77
Sarah Valentine Dec 5 big dick 1
Biggest snitch in bismarck (Nov '16) Dec 3 Stevo 10

Leadwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance