Mazy

New Fairfield, CT

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Why is there always do much drama going on at the firehouse? Why do the Lewis' controll everything? What is anybody doing about it?
matt

New Fairfield, CT

#2 Sep 18, 2012
Mazy wrote:
Why is there always do much drama going on at the firehouse? Why do the Lewis' controll everything? What is anybody doing about it?
I don't know what they do, I hear Desloge may have to take over someday. All they do is ask tax payers for money. Maybe one of them can get one here and explain where our dollars can be spent.

Since: Sep 12

Park Hills, MO

#3 Sep 18, 2012
go to city meetings and ask them. Didnt you know Lewis and hackworths think they own this town? A year ago they couldnt stand each other and now their best of friends. Same two faced crap as always. I pay no attention to any of them. why do we have a fire department? when there is a fire they have to call in other cities because none of leadwoods hydrants even work. your house will burn to the ground before other towns can get here to put it out. scarey thought huh?
mazy

New Fairfield, CT

#4 Sep 18, 2012
kim2468 wrote:
go to city meetings and ask them. Didnt you know Lewis and hackworths think they own this town? A year ago they couldnt stand each other and now their best of friends. Same two faced crap as always. I pay no attention to any of them. why do we have a fire department? when there is a fire they have to call in other cities because none of leadwoods hydrants even work. your house will burn to the ground before other towns can get here to put it out. scarey thought huh?
They think they are as good as the big city firefighters. When clearly they are a joke.
Fire

Dexter, MO

#5 Nov 23, 2012
The city has no involvment with the fire dept at all! They are a fire district and supported by a property tax levy through the county. They are seperate and indepentant of the city. Want to question the fire deptment you must go to the district meeting. They are still volunteer and receive no pay.
Backwoods

Farmington, MO

#6 Jul 8, 2013
Fire wrote:
The city has no involvment with the fire dept at all! They are a fire district and supported by a property tax levy through the county. They are seperate and indepentant of the city. Want to question the fire deptment you must go to the district meeting. They are still volunteer and receive no pay.
This Is correct stop by the first Sunday of every month stop by and see us we are more than welcome to show you the firehouse I'm not even a leadwood resident but I bust my ass for this town when I'm not working my full time job
Biker01

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2013
The Lewis's put in a lot of time. How can u bad mouth someone that would be ther to help u if u needed it. I think god for our volunteers and I am proud of them for doing what they all do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stanley mcentire (Jul '14) 12 hr Melissa 11
Paige akers 17 hr Matt on it 2
Boat for sale on Center Street Aug 28 Codie 4
Chuck Bockenkamp a child molester? Aug 27 Old friend 10
Nassira Yezza Aug 26 Get a life 2
trailor park trash/THOMURES (Aug '15) Aug 25 noneya 4
Rachel Tinker... Aug 25 Myself 1

Leadwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance