bryant probst, dustin hahn, jenny hitchcock and brittany whatever her name is.

Posted in the Leadwood Forum

whoFUCKINGcares

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Dumb, dope fiends, who think their cool. Jenny fucks MIKE BELFIELD ya the SATOP guy for dope money. Brittany and Dustin shoot heroin with Jason huitt on field street! Bryant is one of the worst, he sucks cock for gas money, heroin WASHES, and JNTB TACOS!!! I'd spit on their graves as well as destroy their tombstones.
miss thang

United States

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Have u saw hahn shoot up? Have you been there? How do u know these ppl unless ur a skanky shitbum too. Im just saying u hang with trash ur gonna get called trash.
gameguy

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2012
I heard Dustin was a mess, but surely he's not doing that stuff. I find that hard to believe.
miss thang

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Im with u gameguy. Heard hes going threw a rough patch. Not no needle haystack. N if he is then the person who posted it should let me know. So i can try n get him help. But like i said dont see him doing that.

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Dustin hahn? I think you mean Dustin helm, I know he hangs out with that group of people not Dustin hahn. As far a Bryant Propst goes he is nothing like what this post says he is a good boy and doesn't even associate with anybody then people in this forumi so I don't know how he was brought into this. Brittany and Dustin are dating and I know of things they have both done for drugs
pshh

United States

#6 Nov 17, 2012
Helm now that fits the topic. Not HAHN ITS HELM just stating the obvious
mee

Sikeston, MO

#7 Nov 18, 2012
hey james ketcherside.. nice post lmao im sure the only person on this whole site that does heroine is you.. rofl get a life you low life and get one of those things called a JOB!!!!
Robin Hood

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2012
LOL ^^^ I think all the dopeheads in the world would benefit from a good hard working job. Then we wouldn't have to pay for all of them to run around, do drugs and pop out babies left and right for extra drug money. Not meaning to cast stones, but these kinds of people break the working man. Even if they aren't do pe heads... You ARE WHO YOU AFFILIATE WITH. Obviously.
Yourallfaggots

United States

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Pfft. Every person that I put in this post shoots dope. Been there seen it and know people who have seen them. None of you know anything about me, your just assuming. I've never been in jail for drugs or stealing. So what's that tell you? Or failed a single drug test. Hmm. Sounds like people are just running their mouths to me. Jealous much?! That I've had more cash money in my hand in 6 years then all of you put together in your entire lifetime? I think so. I have friends in famous places and low life's who will do whatever I tell them for a rock. I'm sitting here just laughing my ass off spending cash. Fuck off and die
the word today is J O B

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Really a rock? You assume you have more money. Quit selling ur pain pills and herion. Fyi if u run ur mouth sure u wont go to jail for drugs. If u have saw these low lifes shooting up i have no doubt n my mind. That u r just another needle junkie that thinks ur tough. Nobody wants to punch a junkies teeth down their mouth cuz we clean people dont want ur hep and aids. Go spread ur stank somewhere else. We are not buying into a pos junkies lies. N im almost 1000% sure your talking about DUSTIN HELM NOT HAHN. BETTER WATCH WHO UR RUNNING UR MOUTH ABOUT B4 U GET KNOCKED OUT. NOBODY CARES ABOUT POS JUNKIES LIKE U. WE R WAITING FOR ALL THE SCUM LIKE URSELF TO DO YOURSELVES IN ALREADY.
L-Dog

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Yourallfaggots wrote:
Pfft. Every person that I put in this post shoots dope. Been there seen it and know people who have seen them. None of you know anything about me, your just assuming. I've never been in jail for drugs or stealing. So what's that tell you? Or failed a single drug test. Hmm. Sounds like people are just running their mouths to me. Jealous much?! That I've had more cash money in my hand in 6 years then all of you put together in your entire lifetime? I think so. I have friends in famous places and low life's who will do whatever I tell them for a rock. I'm sitting here just laughing my ass off spending cash. Fuck off and die
Go to Hwy 67 and walk into on coming traffic so we will have one less junky we have to support every two weeks...you hang out with all these druggies but you don't do drugs...come on now...you know they ripped you off and now your mad at them...and I'm 100% sure your talking about Helm and not Hahn to reject
ribrick

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2012
You know... Someone who tries this hard to convince some strangers that he/she is not a shy bum... Is probably a shy bum. Found this to be true.
pop

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2012
Helm Hahn who gives a damn!!

Since: Nov 12

Farmington, MO

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Bryant Probst does NOT use heroin, nor has he ever touched the shit.
Concered

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Jun 17, 2013
Helm's is a thief and deserves to go to prison.
wow

Dexter, MO

#17 Jun 18, 2013
I heard Jenny Hitchcock was clean now

United States

#18 Jul 3, 2013
mee wrote:
hey james ketcherside.. nice post lmao im sure the only person on this whole site that does heroine is you.. rofl get a life you low life and get one of those things called a JOB!!!!
it's heroin. nothing pisses me off more than people who can't even spell a drug they abuse. like wtf, educate yourself a bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Huskey 2 hr jkrow 1
Dawn Marie Smith = COP CALLER!!! 18 hr stay-c 1
Bailey matt (Apr '12) 20 hr its me 4
home alarm systems (Aug '12) Mon geez 21
Signs of "the last days" Oct 19 bad news 4
qc paranormal (Dec '13) Oct 19 bad news 7
Proffers Produce has 19 child molesters working... (Jan '14) Oct 19 exjw 26
Leadwood Dating
Find my Match

Leadwood Jobs