the good old boys on the leadwood ci...

the good old boys on the leadwood city board

Posted in the Leadwood Forum

hang on folks

Garden City, MI

#1 Jan 26, 2012
well a nother month of not getting nothing done . why do they have a police officer taking leave and coming back when he wants and doing what he wants ? the mayor parks and the other boys i guess are waiting for a new city board to do it all for them because there is still the swer and water problems and nothing being done but they act like they are so busy but they arent makes you wonder what they do all the time . i think the people needs to vote on april 3 for new board members in the city of leadwood mo. sometimes a change is for the best interest .
John

Park Hills, MO

#2 Jan 26, 2012
Who is running in the election that is any better? Kevin Goforth, a man who has never worked a day in his life for anything? Randy Beckett? Is he going to do anything for this town. Please tell me who is going to change Leadwood for the better.
don

Farmington, MO

#3 Jan 26, 2012
Well said john !!!
farmington

Park Hills, MO

#4 Jan 27, 2012
ANYONE is better than what is in there now. i think the only ones that dont want change are the ones in there now. Let the people decide who they want on the board.Leadwood has been going down hill for years and i beleive its time for a change.Why leave the same people in there? Dont you want to go forward? Bashing people on here isnt going to help anything,unless YOU are a part of the problem.
just to funny

Garden City, MI

#5 Jan 27, 2012
well john from bonne terre you must not know kevin goforth very good at all because he worked alot in the past because he had health problems and he helped start the leadington fire dept. and was a alderman in the city of leadington mo.. so john whats your last name and i will ask kevin about you ? because i bet your the one that is a real winner not . and don who are you yea i know they want to be twins and cant be nothing are no body. lol . my freinds randy and kevin has done more than you two guys could ever dream of doing in your life . randy and kevin can both help the city of leadwood go foward and what have you done for your city nothing . must be some of the good old boys fan club ? lol hee ha ha they just cant fix stupid can you kids lol
hang on folks

Garden City, MI

#6 Jan 27, 2012
well sounds like john and don doesnt know who are what they are talking about . my freinds kevin has worked in the past until his health got him down he helped the city of leadington mo. start there own fire dept. and was a alderman in leadington mo..kevin has helped with other events in leadwood mo. john what is your last name so i can ask kevin about you ? and what is your boyfreind dons last name you to couldnt carry my freind kevin coffie cup lol. randy has and does alot for leadwood and so has kevin and they are going to let the voters in leadwood make there own minds up in april. you two must be part of the good old boys fan club . just like farmington said you to must be part of the problem . lol lol
don

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 29, 2012
Just to funny!! You must be one of becketts or goforths dope buddys ? I mean really whos going to have two dope heads running there town not me i want to see dope out of my town not on my city bord get real!!
farmington

Park Hills, MO

#8 Jan 30, 2012
Don- you seem to be part of the problem. You need to realize its everyones town,not just yours. Anyone can can put that crap on here about people and i believe everyone knows that. Maybe you are the dope head? Look at this town now.Trying to make people look bad only makes me wonder what you are up to. GET REAL!Do you see me putting you down for spelling board wrong?
Anonymous

Leadwood, MO

#9 Mar 5, 2012
It seems to me that their are people that are afraid that good people will get in and run this town the way it should be ran otherwise they wouldnt want to run people down unless their afraid their relatives wont get back in.
biker01

Arnold, MO

#10 Apr 6, 2012
now we see what the people of LEADWOOD really want u bunch of chickenshit loud mouths.Go back 2 where u came from THE PEOPLE OF LEADWOOD HAVE SPOKEN

Since: Nov 11

Southbury, CT

#11 Apr 8, 2012
Nothing lasts for ever dumb ass!

Since: Apr 12

Southbury, CT

#12 Apr 8, 2012
biker01 wrote:
now we see what the people of LEADWOOD really want u bunch of chickenshit loud mouths.Go back 2 where u came from THE PEOPLE OF LEADWOOD HAVE SPOKEN
thats really nothing to brag about! Go back to were you came from and take your trash with you!
ChelseyL

Wright City, MO

#13 Apr 24, 2012
First off Kevin and Randy have done one hell of a job for the city of Leadwood!!! Some of you ppl really need to get your facts straight...my opinion had it not been for these 2 men and a FEW others Leadwood wld have become a sinkhole a loooong time ago!!! Kevin worked his entire life until the misfortune of bad health came upon him!!! If things arent being done thw way YOU wanted them done why didnt you get your lazy asses up and try to fix things!!!!! Another thing where in the hell do you get "dope" buddies from? You really need to get a life trashin ppl that you dont even have the first clue about...why dnt you run your mouths to the fat lazy bastards that do nothing and take all the credit....Who do you think helps pay and maintain your park? Who do you think pulled together the festivals...Ferlin Huskey dr..and MUCH more..yea thats right RANDY BECKETT ,KEVIN GOFORTH and a FEW and I mean FEW of the good men left in that city!!!! You got so much crap to talk why dont you take it to their face!!!!!!!! Randy Beckett I commend you for what you do and what you have done and Kevin RIP may god rest your soul thNk you for doing all,the great things you did during your short time on this evil earth
Sincerely,
One pissed off daughter in law

Ps: You wanna know who I am My name is at the top...i am not afraid to hide behind a fake screen name

Since: Apr 12

Park Hills, MO

#14 Apr 24, 2012
Our haters are our motivators! We are flattered that they spend so much of their time talking and thinking about us.Our friends know we are not dope heads and thats all that matters to us.Stop hiding behind fake names,man up or shut up.you gutless magets!
forreal

O Fallon, MO

#15 Apr 25, 2012
*maggots*
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 25, 2012
justwaitingtosee wrote:
<quoted text> thats really nothing to brag about! Go back to were you came from and take y our trash with you!
I was born in this town an lived here 44 years an my family has been here over 125 years an I'm not going nowhere unless u want 2 meet me somewhere an call me trash 2 my face
Blah

Farmington, MO

#17 May 7, 2012
Your nothing but a joke
Anonymous

Arnold, MO

#18 May 8, 2012
Blah wrote:
Your nothing but a joke
Why don't u meet me an u can JOKE ME. OFF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chad larkin 10 hr Ford 4
How about this double long trailer on water tow... 11 hr Worthless dopeheads 1
Tonya from Roys in irondale 12 hr Melissa 1
Porter (Nov '13) 12 hr Keeping it honest 2
Bobbie Thrasher 12 hr Tbhwy 15
cal automotive 12 hr Mee 5
Security Finance Corporation (Feb '17) 12 hr Plain and simple 12

Leadwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance