Posted in the Leadwood Forum

Anonymous

Arnold, MO

#1 May 28, 2012
They should run him out of Leadwood
Concerned

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 29, 2012
Well, he is in jail with no likely route out. He is a very sick man to do that to a child!!! And his wife/girlfriend is just as guilty as him because she tried covering it up!! Someone is still living at their house on the corner of Pine and East street. I'm assuming it is her that is still there. What SCUM!!!!!

And to his family that is trying to defend him in the comments of the Daily Journal. You guys are definitely in denial!!! He is as guilty as all get out!!! You should go to jail just for trying to defend him. There is nothing right about what he did to that child. I hope that the little girl who was victimized by this man-child can grow up to contribute healthily to society. She deserves nothing but the best!!!
Just Me

Alexandria, VA

#3 Jun 11, 2012
HE DIDNT DO IT and im not his family but i know michael he didnt do it.
hey

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2012
you sick demestic ass you dont know his wife or him from adam an eve wat r u stalking there house now thats creepy. assume wat u want but u dont know shit u know what the paper let out u didnt see the records from the doctor that say it didnt happen, u didnt see the papers caseworker patty cluck gave the mother that said the 2 month old baby told them the bs, and officer eudy also sighned that paper. they also brought a secret service agent down to do the questioning when they prove him innocent youll looklike an ass. people are judgemen tal i hope you burn in hell for your cruel ness how do you sleep. and as for the little girl your damn right she deserves the best but hown do you think shes feeln about know being ripped away from the people that loves her the most and placed with strangers. mr,brooks doesnt watch the kids his wife is very controlling and will not allow it she only trust very few ppl. and if she even thought for a min. he did this he wouldnt have made it to jai9l to start with she would of killed him. so unless u know wat ur talkn about b4 u open ur mouth how about u just keep it shut r do the world a favor n drop off the face of the earth. thank 4 your time
Biker01

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2012
hey wrote:
you sick demestic ass you dont know his wife or him from adam an eve wat r u stalking there house now thats creepy. assume wat u want but u dont know shit u know what the paper let out u didnt see the records from the doctor that say it didnt happen, u didnt see the papers caseworker patty cluck gave the mother that said the 2 month old baby told them the bs, and officer eudy also sighned that paper. they also brought a secret service agent down to do the questioning when they prove him innocent youll looklike an ass. people are judgemen tal i hope you burn in hell for your cruel ness how do you sleep. and as for the little girl your damn right she deserves the best but hown do you think shes feeln about know being ripped away from the people that loves her the most and placed with strangers. mr,brooks doesnt watch the kids his wife is very controlling and will not allow it she only trust very few ppl. and if she even thought for a min. he did this he wouldnt have made it to jai9l to start with she would of killed him. so unless u know wat ur talkn about b4 u open ur mouth how about u just keep it shut r do the world a favor n drop off the face of the earth. thank 4 your time
. You probably r jealous an wished he would rid his dick on u like he did that little girl u piece of shit
hey

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Your not only retarded but your also sick it's ppl like you that make earth a bad place he didn't touch that baby. In fact it sounds like you got issues of your own to work through just keep judging ppl I'm sure there is a cozy spot n hell waiting for you do the world a favor n just let yourself go one less moron on this planet to deal with you no nothing about this man or his family so get a fuckn life or better yet don't wouldn't want u bringing anyone else down to your standards
Biker01

Fairfax, VA

#7 Dec 27, 2012
hey wrote:
Your not only retarded but your also sick it's ppl like you that make earth a bad place he didn't touch that baby. In fact it sounds like you got issues of your own to work through just keep judging ppl I'm sure there is a cozy spot n hell waiting for you do the world a favor n just let yourself go one less moron on this planet to deal with you no nothing about this man or his family so get a fuckn life or better yet don't wouldn't want u bringing anyone else down to your standards
He admitted to the police he did it I know that for a fact ,as for as being retarded I have a college education what about u
hey

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2012
Yes I do have a college education an we don't know what happened we know what the newspaper let out I've read the paperwork on the whole case an there is a whole lot of this that don't make any sense don't you think this family has enough to deal with Idk why ppl have to judge others you don't know him he is a very good person he would do anything for anyone it's sad the shitty things happen to good ppl but the shitty ppl get nothing maybe if this family actually molested there children r did drugs they wouldn't be going through this bullshit now an I know them all very well when I had no one this family was there for me the baby wasn't touched unless u know the whole situation butt out
Concerned

Jefferson City, MO

#9 Apr 12, 2013
He pled guilty!!! How do you swallow that fact?
Crazy

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2013
That's F()@ked he will get what's coming to him in the joint he will be passed around like a little bi/@h he is he will wish he was dead
Biker01

United States

#11 Apr 26, 2013
hey wrote:
Yes I do have a college education an we don't know what happened we know what the newspaper let out I've read the paperwork on the whole case an there is a whole lot of this that don't make any sense don't you think this family has enough to deal with Idk why ppl have to judge others you don't know him he is a very good person he would do anything for anyone it's sad the shitty things happen to good ppl but the shitty ppl get nothing maybe if this family actually molested there children r did drugs they wouldn't be going through this bullshit now an I know them all very well when I had no one this family was there for me the baby wasn't touched unless u know the whole situation butt out
. We know the nurse that was at the ER when the little kid was look at and it was horrible, if he never did it then why would he admit to it . The people he lives with now are pieces of shit also are they would not have him there around their little kids also
hey

Brookfield, CT

#12 Jun 5, 2013
I know he admitted to it an as for the nurse at the hospital ur fuckn stupid because childrens said there isn't any sighn of sexual abuse mineral area said there was an 2 other doctors said ther isn't any sighns or concerns u don't know shit I was at the hospital with the family an ya he may get whatever he has coming to him if he did do it but u better bet ur ass on judgement day all of u that have nothing else to do other than run ur mouth about stuff that u know nothing about will get what u got comn to
Concerned

Jefferson City, MO

#13 Jun 6, 2013
He wasn't FOUND guilty, he PLED guilty!!! BIG, HUGE difference!!! Try using punctuation in your next post. It would make it a lot easier to understand and read; and, you might sound more credible.
Biker01

United States

#14 Jun 9, 2013
hey wrote:
. U said when they prove him innocent we will feel like an an ass, how u feel now that he is proven guilty, he will now know what it feel like where he going for 15 years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Veronica Lenz 2 hr What 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 13 hr Farts 1,088
Stop the monkeys.... Sat Akia 1
Warning to parents of boys on bike and shooter ... Sep 22 Concerned mom 2
Security Finance Corporation (Feb '17) Sep 22 me 5
Proffers produce Park Hills MO (Jul '16) Sep 22 Kenworthguy2018 50
Robin Sep 21 Who 3

Leadwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leadwood Mortgages