The Golden Rule

Bonne Terre, MO

#1 May 2, 2012
I've recently encountered a few of the officers, here in Leadwood. I must say that our police force has become a much friendlier and respectable establishment. I for one am pleased with the way our town is turning around. It is much needed. Good job officers!
thats funny

Farmington, MO

#2 May 7, 2012
The Golden Rule wrote:
I've recently encountered a few of the officers, here in Leadwood. I must say that our police force has become a much friendlier and respectable establishment. I for one am pleased with the way our town is turning around. It is much needed. Good job officers!
Thats hilarious considering your cheif is already
Trying for employment else where even he knows what a joke the board is
whatever

Park Hills, MO

#3 Aug 1, 2012
thats funny wrote:
<quoted text>Thats hilarious considering your cheif is already
Trying for employment else where even he knows what a joke the board is
no he's not lmao it's funny considering you have no idea what you are talking ab hes still here huh :0
lol

Warrenton, MO

#4 Aug 15, 2012
thats because he tried to go back to the job he had before and they wouldnt rehire him.
hey

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2012
I'm with you leadwood is a joke the officers in leadwood only come here because it's an easy an pathetic job I think county or state should take over then maybe something good will come out of this town because the officers we have now just arnt cutting it
Annoyed

Brighton, IL

#6 Aug 30, 2012
hey wrote:
I'm with you leadwood is a joke the officers in leadwood only come here because it's an easy an pathetic job I think county or state should take over then maybe something good will come out of this town because the officers we have now just arnt cutting it
You sir, are a total douche. Our officers do a damn good job for very little pay and zero appreciation.

Since: Sep 12

Park Hills, MO

#7 Sep 19, 2012
i think leadwood officers are doing a good job,now that they have gotten rid of the ones that thought they was above the law and knew it all.As far as the cheif i think he is doing a good job.The ones that try to run him and the officers down have probily been arrested by them or fired and are just bitter and angry or they are the ones that have been busted for drugs. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK OFFICERS you are doing a fine job cleaning up our city of all the trash and drugs!!!!!!!!
Godzilla

East Prairie, MO

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Nothing has been cleaned up still a shit hole. Officer Bella is a fat retard who writes random tickets and pulls over people with no cause.
lol

Spring Hill, KS

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Godzilla wrote:
Nothing has been cleaned up still a shit hole. Officer Bella is a fat retard who writes random tickets and pulls over people with no cause.
Actually, he is a very nice person. As are most of Leadwood's officers. You are a jackass.
Godzilla

United States

#10 Nov 11, 2012
Thanks, couple of them are decent but then you got the ones who think they are hot shit and want to show how much power they got by being cocky.
Some people

United States

#11 Nov 12, 2012
Some peopleht Leadwood is still a shit hole. The Leadwood cops are a lot better than they used to be. Everyone complains about cops, but who is it you call when you need help? Oh yeah that's right, the cops! If you are going to bad mouth someone don't look like a dumbass and at least get their name right!!
disagree

Park Hills, MO

#12 Dec 5, 2012
its bellis and i have to disagree if you must know there have been several drug bust some including meth, marijuana, herione, and synthetic marijuana if you want you can always ask down at the police department or follow them on their page :) http://www.facebook.com/LeadwoodPoliceDepartm...
rome didnt get built in a day and this city wont get rebuilt in a day it takes time and support
James B.

Kansas City, KS

#13 Dec 7, 2012
The county and state have jurisdiction over Leadwood dumb ass!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stephanie brooks (Apr '15) 15 hr Former friend 5
Desloge aldermen 15 hr Desloge citizen 1
Adirondacks NYS Apr 27 Blizzardd2929 7
West County teacher in news (Jan '14) Apr 22 crazybitch 5
Mike at Dollar General Apr 22 Fungoing2016 4
Nice Apr 22 Aeiou 1
Central High School Scandal ??? Apr 22 taxpayer 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leadwood Mortgages