jw

United States

#1 May 2, 2011
How is he?

Chicago, IL

#4 May 28, 2011
Ask one of the ex's he has beat, that's why he lost his job as a cop he was found guilty of beating his ex Liz.
jw

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jun 2, 2011
Then I would say he is a loser. Thanks for the info! That is pathetic.
haha

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2011
He cheats on everyone and he messes around with nasty/married girls.
Alisha ABNEY

Park Hills, MO

#7 Nov 28, 2011
JW don't believe everything u hear there is a story to what your being told..
JustSomeGirl

United States

#8 Dec 3, 2011
Alisha ABNEY wrote:
JW don't believe everything u hear there is a story to what your being told..
I totally agree...Josh is a pretty close friend of mine. he and his girlfriend have been together for quite some time AND before you judge people, you should hear the whole story. I'm not putting his business out there, but I'll def show this to him so he can set the record straight
Guess

AOL

#9 Dec 3, 2011
Im sure that whom ever posted the negative comments was someone that Josh ignored, or just left behind. Why n e one would say that he has been found guilty of anything is beyond me. It is still in court and will stay there for quite sometime. All that is certain is that people have their own oppinion of what happened but only two people know for sure, and those two people are the only one's that the subject concerns.
camogirl

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2011
There is more than one josh conway
Guess

AOL

#11 Dec 3, 2011
Its the right one....
American

AOL

#12 Dec 3, 2011
Id say that the only loser that their could be are the ones talkin trash on "Topix"... all this is, is a gossip site.. I used to know josh and he was a very good friend of mine. I know that the woman he was with was also a very "nutty" woman. She caused him to go through a lot of pain, misery, and he had to quit his job as well.. Josh is a very straight forward man and about the being guilty? he hasnt been proven guilty. Neither one of them have even had to go through court yet. But just remember all people ARE INNOCENT until proven guilty, and since when is "beating" a crime? I think its just frowned upon unless that person truly deserves it. Just sayin.
Chevy 4x4

United States

#13 Dec 18, 2011
Josh conway is a worthless piece of shit and cant keep a job if you wanted to I work at the station that piece of shit
damn ur sMURT

United States

#15 Apr 25, 2012
pos huh? yah cops are smart enought not to write dumb shit like this or even gossip on topix u f@@#ing dum ass

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16 May 25, 2012
this shit is retarded stop talking crap on him he is a great guy
truth

Park Hills, MO

#17 May 25, 2012
Josh is a good guy and has not been found guilty of anything and his ex Liz is a piece of shit that got a few cops fired for sexual harassment only because they wouldn't give her what she wanted Liz is a liar

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18 May 25, 2012
true i use to hang out with josh awhile back
just saying

Bellevue, WA

#19 May 26, 2012
michellelynn93 wrote:
true i use to hang out with josh awhile back
josh is good guy gotta good heart,he gave alot ppl breaks, i for one am grateful for how he helped me when i was pregnant he could of hauled my ass to jail,like most would have and wouldnt gave a damn about me or my kid but he didnt every couple has problems,and there will always be rumors,and last all you damn ppl who like to judge you are not god only he can judge and dont go throwing rocks at a mirrored glass!!!!!
hisgirl

Farmington, MO

#20 Feb 4, 2014
Ive been with Josh for almost three years now... greatest guy ive ever met :)
Zelon

Kirriemuir, UK

#21 Sep 21, 2014
Greatest guy ever? Thats why you googling his name to find out.... Right....?
bailey

United States

#22 Oct 11, 2014
Zelon wrote:
Greatest guy ever? Thats why you googling his name to find out.... Right....?
No I didn't Google it I heard about It and read it:) going on 4 years and wouldn't trade him for the world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
santa Wed lol 2
Tyson Fortner - Guilty of Murder in the 2nd Degree Wed hmmm 6
court system Wed Truth speaker 3
blood line Wed Blood Line 3
why Tue leftout 4
jobs Dec 22 uhmuhmlikeyea 1
Crazy driving fireman Dec 22 Passing thru 15
Leadwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web