First Prev
of 3
Next Last
had enough

Farmington, MO

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Is anyone else tired of the workers and family always winning week after week?? And why don't the rules apply to them? Foul language and children under 16 every week...and is it legal to take in money working then sit down and play bingo? I know I am sick of it . Even if it is legal with the Gaming Board it just looks wring ti work and then play (and win) on the same session.
country

Park Hills, MO

#2 Jan 21, 2013
If the eagles are like the elks workers don't get paid. There volunteering their time to work so everybody can play bingo. I'm not positive tho.
member of the eagles

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jan 27, 2013
you sit on your ass every week wanting the workers to wait on you and expect to win every time you sit down. gaming says if you need the help members can work until time to play. the person that runs the register can work until he/she buys her cards, then she is a player and can no longer touch or handle the money. we have had people to join to help us out,but decide to play instead. we have to have who ever wants. to work to do so. family members- when you join a lodge as the eagles, you are consider a family of many brothers and sisters and like many families some members are not so good. but a good family member like mine will stand beside/behind/ or in front of a member to help them in their need. who ever you are( i can kind of guess) i amm so glad you are not a member of this fine lodge. as long as i pay for my papers, i will play. and if you don't like it- get off your big fat ass and go some where else. beside if you have a problem, why don't you go and talk to either of the chairperson and quit hiding behind topix like a coward. our lodge does good things for people the community, so don,t drag us though the mud because you didn't win or someone didn't kiss your ass over something. come and see me at the eagles and we can talk about this. so have a good time playing bingo-hoping some where else
had enough

Farmington, MO

#4 Jan 29, 2013
The crowd is dwindling on Friday nights. It is also low on Sundays. It is a big deal when the full package is paid out. I have heard sooooooo many people comment at other bingo halls that they are so sick of that "front table" winning. I have heard many say they quit going because of it. I understand being low on workers. I don't expect anyone to wait on me tho I do need to pay for my cards. I think you are defensive because you know I am right. I think you name call and say hateful things to take the focus off the fact you know that I am right. I do think the Eagles as a whole is a great group. I believe they want to help the community. But I also believe that group of sisters/family are more interested in their playing/winning than the good of the club. Otherwise they would not sit there week after week watching 2 or 3 workers run ragged while they sat in their overstuffed chairs eating and being waited on. I am so done.
eagle

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 31, 2013
if you only now there are many members out their in the crowd that wants to play and not work even though that was the reason they joined. we can not make them work. and if i pay for my bingo cards i should be able to win. it is the same at every club or bingo hall. everyone thinks because you are helping with the bingo or a member of that club you should not be able to win. guess i should just write a check and give it to them and not play. i have every right to play and if lucky win. no one says any thing when you win 2-4 times in 1 night. but i guess that is fine because you don't belong to this lodge. i'm sorry you feel this way. so when you go to church to play, you get mad or upset if a member of the church wins. i,ll pass the word how you feel. no member of the club can win.
Rosa

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jan 31, 2013
had enough wrote:
Is anyone else tired of the workers and family always winning week after week?? And why don't the rules apply to them? Foul language and children under 16 every week...and is it legal to take in money working then sit down and play bingo? I know I am sick of it . Even if it is legal with the Gaming Board it just looks wring ti work and then play (and win) on the same session.
Can you actually believe what your statement, if you are so f'n tired of who is winning at the bingo what the f--k you doing there anyway, I don't believe your arm or ass was twisted when you walked in the door. As one that sits at that front table, in the nice chair, come discuss it with me, as you see I am not hiding behind a computer. I tell you exactly how many players are actual members there, since I am the secretary of the Aux.-the you can count how many times the other bingo players (members) are winning. And the answer to your other remark if some of the players who are members would volunteer to work, then Mary, Rita, Dee, would not have to help on Fri night.----Its amazing you have observed the front table, and keeping track of my winnings (which I would call stalking me), but Potosi group wins BIG almost every week, and guess what there are members in that group, too. Whether you want to accept the fact or not, both Aerie and Aux. Do go by gaming rules, Both audits were perfect (which means the papers, the accounts, and check books all came out correct) so you need to address your problem with gaming. Better yet just keep your ass out of our bingo hall, then we both won't have a problem. I can't believe any one that was half way smart would go to a place that "had enough". The kids that you are referring to belongs to our members---our Aerie is family environment, our kids are welcomed there. We take the responsibility of these children, and unless you are a member there it is really none of your business. So please do us all a favor, if and when you walk in our bingo hall, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you walk back out , you and your petty remarks--the Eagles stand for "People Helping People"We have donated thousands of dollars, in the past 22 years to help many people--So again, as you are upset about who wins or who don't, just keep 1 thing in mind--I really don't give a f--k. PS. If you want to discuss this, I'm the one sitting in that comfy chair.
Rosa

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jan 31, 2013
country wrote:
If the eagles are like the elks workers don't get paid. There volunteering their time to work so everybody can play bingo. I'm not positive tho.
you are correct no is paid, no one is getting favors, I work to pay for my bingo, which is actually no ones business anyway. I do not live on welfare, or disability. Some people are just so damn jealous of what others have, I guess, I'm sure if anyone would volunteer to learn the bingo machine, we would let you call, every bingo player knows that winning the games are luck, Sorta like the lady that keeps winning the blazing ball game 3 times in a roll. I wouldn't call her cheating, I would call her pretty damn lucky. And like the ladies from Potosi they win several times a session, and at my table, my friend Linda wins several times but she spends a lot of money on those events, so her odds are in her favor, again the luck is in the numbers of the machine. But the percentage of people who play there are members

Rosa

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jan 31, 2013
had enough wrote:
The crowd is dwindling on Friday nights. It is also low on Sundays. It is a big deal when the full package is paid out. I have heard sooooooo many people comment at other bingo halls that they are so sick of that "front table" winning. I have heard many say they quit going because of it. I understand being low on workers. I don't expect anyone to wait on me tho I do need to pay for my cards. I think you are defensive because you know I am right. I think you name call and say hateful things to take the focus off the fact you know that I am right. I do think the Eagles as a whole is a great group. I believe they want to help the community. But I also believe that group of sisters/family are more interested in their playing/winning than the good of the club. Otherwise they would not sit there week after week watching 2 or 3 workers run ragged while they sat in their overstuffed chairs eating and being waited on. I am so done.
the crowd always seems to find its way when those "pots" are high, in fact I'As for as name callingm sure your ass will be there, just like Every other pot chaser. I don,t think the discussion was defensive, this is why you hide behind computer. You can not even stand behind your remarks, why would anybody listen to a 2 faced gambler. I think what got you so upset, when they changed where they sell their events. Your can't get your ass up and be one of the first to get As far as name calling, you must sit pretty damn close to the front table, if you have heard name calling, which if you are offended do not bother to enter our building----sounds like you go to all these other bingo you must have a gambling problem--its not the Eagles problem because you can't win, its just easier to blame us for your stupidity
had enough

Farmington, MO

#9 Jan 31, 2013
You responded as I figured you would...rudely and with filthy language and defensively. You are the ones that made up the rule no children under 16... not me. If you really read what I said about the dwindling crowds and that I am voicing the opinions of many people you should be concerned and take the criticism as constructive; however you just get more and more hateful. I spent a lot of money there and many others that are boycotting you have too....how much good are you to the community if the money stops and the numbers are so low people get sent home? I am done with this discussion and I am done with your bingo.
Rosa

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jan 31, 2013
had enough wrote:
The crowd is dwindling on Friday nights. It is also low on Sundays. It is a big deal when the full package is pad out. I have heard sooooooo many people comment at other bingo halls that they are so sick of that "front table" winning. I have heard many say they quit going because of it. I understand being low on workers. I don't expect anyone to wait on me tho I do need to pay for my cards. I think you are defensive because you know I am right. I think you name call and say hateful things to take the focus off the fact you know that I am right. I do think the Eagles as a whole is a great group. I believe they want to help the community. But I also believe that group of sisters/family are more interested in their playing/winning than the good of the club. Otherwise they would not sit there week after week watching 2 or 3 workers run ragged while they sat in their overstuffed chairs eating and being waited on. I am so done.
I am the one sitting in over stuffed chair if it is any of your business, the reason I play there, is I support my Aerie, the reason I do not work-because I am the secretary, and I do not work any Aerie Events, I have a reg. Job through this organization, I get paid through the organization so I can only volunteer to work on occasions when there is a shortage of workers. Gaming states "you can not be paid" so since I am paid through Aerie, I am not allowed to work the bingo-when I do work-Rita has to notify gaming that I worked either by phone or FAX. So hopefully this answers a couple of your questions. When any one come and talk to me, it usually is an Eagle issue toward our Aerie. I am allowed to hand out papers at beginning, I am not allowed to handled any of the money while the bingo is in session. And with Wes over the Aerie's bingo, on Fri night he is not allowed to handle any of Aux bingo money. This may sound odd, but this is the rules that our Aerie has, and the bingo commission has ruled. So unless you are an active member here, or just a bingo player, we have to abide by these rule. I have been secretary for 7 years, we have been following these same rules way before you was playing there.
Rosa

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Jan 31, 2013
had enough wrote:
You responded as I figured you would...rudely and with filthy language and defensively. You are the ones that made up the rule no children under 16... not me. If. you really read what I said about the dwindling crowds and that I am voicing the opinions of many people you should be concerned and take the criticism as constructive; however you just get more and more hateful. I spent a lot of money there and many others that are boycotting you have too....how much good are you to the community if the money stops and the numbers are so low people get sent home? I am done with this discussion and I am done with your bingo.
that's great, jealousy is so bad. You are right I do have smart mouth, but at least You know who I am, unlike you who are so afraid of me, to confront me to my face. It's people like you, who hide behind computers, who is so afraid to speak their mind openly, but will stab their best friend in the back. If our Hall shuts down so be it.Why are you so afraid of revealing yourself, is it that you want to walk in and play at your will, and no one knows how two faced you are. As far as kid rule, OUR kids have that right to BE in Our Hall -that is Aerie rule.You just want to see it your way, if you spend quite bit of money their, you can only blame yourself, not one Eagle member twisted your arm on how you spent your money. It is not their fault that you did not win, how stupid can you be, look up the word gambling, read the definition I don't think it says that you will win every time you play in the month of Jan I won 1 event had to share -2 bingo games ($50/$60) won pig 2 weeks ago less than $30.00 in it, and you are telling me that I won alot-Wes has not won since Nov. The big winner at our table is Linda, but she spends a lot of money on events especially the horserace, if she wins I don't think she breaks even, but that is her business not mine or yours. This is the truth about our Aerie and our bingo, if you or anyone else chooses not to come, then stay away, We use our bingo net to help with our charities, if you feel that you can not support us and our charities then you need to move on. We do not need you bad mouthing us because YOU are not happy with us. You as a player, must realize that everyone that walks out of there after bingo session are not all winners.., its true if we can not get support we can not help community, but person like you and the one that sits with you should not badmouth an organization that helps people, because you feel the way you do. What you don't understand, several players are also members, so I really doubt if they boycott their own Aerie, and if they do, they are not true Eagle members. Our main goal is to help people
That is why they are volunteering their time.
patty

Farmington, MO

#12 Feb 1, 2013
hope you use better language when childern are around.
Tina

Farmington, MO

#13 Feb 2, 2013
I don't know who would want to go in there anyway, they are all trouble-making, big mouth idiots. Can always run their mouth, but can never back it up.
Rosa

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Feb 2, 2013
patty wrote:
hope you use better language when childern are around.
you know I do not normal cuss at all, but when there are people who cut down an Aerie, that supports this community, helped fire dept, police dept, people who need utility bills paid, gas cards for transportation to Dr., because of they are dissatisfied with the bingo sessions-get real-gambling is gambling you are either lucky or not-I know who the person is with the remarks, I know she is big enough(as in size) but not in mind to to confront me, but she did miss out on another big plate of potato salad, oh and by the way, several of the players were quite happy that they do not play there any more.
Rosa

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Tina wrote:
I don't know who would want to go in there anyway, they are all trouble-making, big mouth idiots. Can always run their mouth, but can never ba
ck it up.
come and talk to me, I'll back up anything I say, as in not hiding behind a fake name-says alot for you and your stupid thoughts, and comments
Chanter

Farmington, MO

#16 Feb 3, 2013
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>you know I do not normal cuss at all, but when there are people who cut down an Aerie, that supports this community, helped fire dept, police dept, people who need utility bills paid, gas cards for transportation to Dr., because of they are dissatisfied with the bingo sessions-get real-gambling is gambling you are either lucky or not-I know who the person is with the remarks, I know she is big enough(as in size) but not in mind to to confront me, but she did miss out on another big plate of potato salad, oh and by the way, several of the players were quite happy that they do not play there any more.
I would talk about someone being big.
Tina

Farmington, MO

#17 Feb 3, 2013
She sure likes to run her big mouth don't she?? I doubt that anyone is jealous of her. Big mouth and big head?
Rosa

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Feb 3, 2013
Tina wrote:
She sure likes to run her big mouth don't she?? I doubt that anyone is jealous of her. Big mouth and big head?
Hey, jealous, who are the doing the talking, excuse me writing, so afraid to actually talk. If you don't care what I have to say why do you keep checking this post. That is like an obsession, but I really am glad you do, this is fun chatting with you. But everything I have stated is the truth. Not one person is asked to play at our bingo sessions, but I was told today that those same woman complain at the other bingo halls, do not know I play at Eagles, sometimes St Joe church,potosi elks, so I can't comment on other bingo halls. Since those women have quit coming, Sunday session had over 70 people there, so maybe they were the problem, who knows. But again, why complain and make an issue about the Aerie, JUST DO NOT COME over there. Spend your money else where. I could care less, who you are, or where you play bingo. By the way, my computer on topic website is being monitored, by my attorney/topic CEO concerning other issues, so really it doesn't matter what name you use, I will eventually know.
Tina

Farmington, MO

#19 Feb 3, 2013
Thought you didn't care who I was trouble maker.
Jason

United States

#20 Feb 4, 2013
Rosa Is the only one of u that used her real name an its prolly one person using different names at that ... If your that big of a loser to go on here an mouth a place making money for charities ... U should just go stand in traffic! An if u wanna win try buying more cards! So STFU!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
home alarm systems (Aug '12) 13 hr geez 21
Signs of "the last days" Sun bad news 4
qc paranormal (Dec '13) Sun bad news 7
Proffers Produce has 19 child molesters working... (Jan '14) Sun exjw 26
Madison County Deputy arrested for felony stealing Oct 18 Cindy lynn 1
Kyla Jones (bargo) Oct 18 Women 2
old highway 8??? Oct 18 CROSS 3
Leadwood Dating
Find my Match

Leadwood Jobs