Is he still a cop?
yup

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2013
still here and still a jerk
farmington 0214

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Jw I heard he got in trouble for issuing a lot of stop sign tickets that werent valid
yup

Fredericktown, MO

#4 Mar 26, 2013
probably so he gave me one , and it was kicked out of court. I know of two other people he gave them to that got ticks dismissed
Yep

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2013
I worked with him at ERDCC and he walked around like he was a tough guy till that day a fight broke out he ran away scared. He thought he was a super cop
Omg

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2013
Yep wrote:
I worked with him at ERDCC and he walked around like he was a tough guy till that day a fight broke out he ran away scared. He thought he was a super cop
Even on the Internet your envy and jealousy shows. Worked with him too. Anyone who knows or worked with him could tell that's a lie. Have you stopped and thought about how pathetic you are posting things about people who prabaly don't know you exist. Food for thought.
Slug

Farmington, MO

#7 Mar 31, 2013
That is his job. Would it be okay if he was white???? He didn't ask to be born black. No different than these young white jerk cops.
Yep

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2013
Omg wrote:
<quoted text>
Even on the Internet your envy and jealousy shows. Worked with him too. Anyone who knows or worked with him could tell that's a lie. Have you stopped and thought about how pathetic you are posting things about people who prabaly don't know you exist. Food for thought.

Um no I do not envy him and sure am not jealous of him. I moved on to much bigger and better things then being a CO1 or a small town local cop in St. Francios Co. Hard to live on $28, 500 a year or much less for a prison super cop! Food for thought.
Whatever

Park Hills, MO

#9 Mar 31, 2013
Its sad that people in 2013 are so racist! It does have to do with race, if it didn't why would the title be the "black cop"? Farmington has a majority of white officers, however because one is black some of your small racist minds decide to come onto Topix and stir up hatred! If you knew as much as you thought you did, you would realize that there are far more ticket writing officers, and far more arrogant ones as well. Kelvin does his job that he was hired to do, don't break laws and you wont have a problem with him or any of the others.
Get a grip on reality and if your going to get on here and talk about something at least get a little background on what your actually talking about.
wtf

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2013
i dont care what color he is ive lived here forty years and never once had a negative run in with any officer. That all changed when they hired that young man , the fact is he writes bad tickets I dont know if he is trying to make himself look good or what. Dont make this about race it only has to do with a crooked officer. look him up on leadington topix from when he was an officer for leadington.
Whatever

Park Hills, MO

#11 Apr 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
i dont care what color he is ive lived here forty years and never once had a negative run in with any officer. That all changed when they hired that young man , the fact is he writes bad tickets I dont know if he is trying to make himself look good or what. Dont make this about race it only has to do with a crooked officer. look him up on leadington topix from when he was an officer for leadington.
I didn't see you posted on here prior to my comment therefore you should assume I was not speaking to you! I was speaking to those that make it quite obvious that is in fact the problem.
wtf

United States

#12 Apr 1, 2013
title says "black cop" because he is black if it said white cop we would all be asking what one
Gone

Park Hills, MO

#13 Apr 2, 2013
He got fired
farmington 0214

United States

#14 Apr 2, 2013
Actually I haven't had a ticket in over 14 yrs and I had witnesses I dont run stop signs and im by far not racist nothing to do with color. I feel like if hes such a great officer then why not arrest his brothers for drugs. I dont need to learn anything hes a dbag and hides behind a badge
idk

United States

#15 Apr 3, 2013
I have some friends that personally know him and they say he is an alright guy but my first impression was the opposite i know the guy has to do his job but my friend recently got in a wreck and there were 2 other officers on scene and he shows up and walks right up to my buddy who has just destroyed his pride an joy (accedents happen) an doesn't even ask if he is ok he immediately starts to get in his face and tell him everything he did wrong??? If im not mistaken this is the same guy who road a black r6 an he definitely didn't follow the law but now he's above it
Yep

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2013
idk wrote:
I have some friends that personally know him and they say he is an alright guy but my first impression was the opposite i know the guy has to do his job but my friend recently got in a wreck and there were 2 other officers on scene and he shows up and walks right up to my buddy who has just destroyed his pride an joy (accedents happen) an doesn't even ask if he is ok he immediately starts to get in his face and tell him everything he did wrong??? If im not mistaken this is the same guy who road a black r6 an he definitely didn't follow the law but now he's above it
Yep same guy he's a little guy that was probably picked on in school and now he has a badge and gun so now he's awsome. Lol
?

Oak Ridge, MO

#17 Apr 9, 2013
Kelvin got fired?
just me

Ironton, MO

#18 Apr 9, 2013
He didn't get fired. He was just on duty Friday
gone

United States

#19 Apr 9, 2013
That's a new one
?

Oak Ridge, MO

#20 Apr 9, 2013
When someone knows for sure let us know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctors office's hiring? 19 min jrc_poet 2
Ooh la la salon 1 hr Kelly 1
Jeromy McDowell (Jan '12) 4 hr Told you 29
Great clips? Terrible? 4 hr Melanie 1
national academy of beauty arts (Feb '11) 5 hr Tiff 4
Madison County Deputy arrested for felony stealing 6 hr kim2468 2
david braning 13 hr tired of it 3
Leadington Dating
Find my Match

Leadington Jobs