black

Southbury, CT

#1 Jan 12, 2013
I know we live in America and everyone has rights. But it would seem that going around being mean to people because of skin color seems like something children would do. I will not go to Desloge because I don't want my children to see people hating others.....for no other reason than they can!
JustMe

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jan 13, 2013
They are all around you, the members that were in Desloge are not even from Desloge, lol... There are members in your church, in your Doctors offices, your schools, ect!! Get over it, maybe if you would educate yourself and realize they are not what they once were you would fell "safe", or not!!
desloge

Fairfax, VA

#3 Jan 13, 2013
I say thank you to the KKK. One spook that wont be back. Now if we could just get rid of the prisons they wouldnt have no reason to be here
black

Southbury, CT

#5 Jan 14, 2013
JustMe wrote:
They are all around you, the members that were in Desloge are not even from Desloge, lol... There are members in your church, in your Doctors offices, your schools, ect!! Get over it, maybe if you would educate yourself and realize they are not what they once were you would fell "safe", or not!!
So I guess you are in the kkk
black

Southbury, CT

#6 Jan 14, 2013
desloge wrote:
I say thank you to the KKK. One spook that wont be back. Now if we could just get rid of the prisons they wouldnt have no reason to be here
Spook what an ignorant word to refer to a person.
bismarckian

Farmington, MO

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Spook refers to, if they didn't smile in the dark you would not see them, and then they open their eyes and smile it will spook you. Lol
correct

United States

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Yes do away with all the damn prisons, cuz all the black families are filtering in!!!
blame

Park Hills, MO

#11 Jan 24, 2013
Blame the coal haulers.
portly

Farmington, MO

#12 Jan 25, 2013
I got black friends. there good people. but KKK is starting to look more and more like the only ones who can do something about all the ones calling everyone racist just cause they don't like obama. Sorry to my black friends... but you go KKK.
if people could just get rid of that nogood president not cause hes black, but cause he's no good, maybe blacks will quit callin us all racist and we can start to get along again.
lol

Chesapeake, OH

#13 Jan 25, 2013
No it's not that he's black..it's because he's Muslim...this country is becoming more and more like Germany when hitler ruled....get ready for a revolutionary war :-/
Kkk

Tulsa, OK

#14 Mar 3, 2013
I know someone that got fired because she didn't report a manager went to clan meetings! How can you even get in trouble for that?
That Dude

Poplar Bluff, MO

#15 Mar 4, 2013
portly wrote:
I got black friends. there good people. but KKK is starting to look more and more like the only ones who can do something about all the ones calling everyone racist just cause they don't like obama. Sorry to my black friends... but you go KKK.
if people could just get rid of that nogood president not cause hes black, but cause he's no good, maybe blacks will quit callin us all racist and we can start to get along again.
WHEN DID WE EVER GET ALONG...? AN U ARE RACIST NO-DOUBT., AN GET HIM OUT FOR WAT.? ANOTHER BUSH...? AN FUX ROMNEY TOO., GUESS YO AUS DIDNT LIKE CLINTON HUH?
concerned citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Mar 4, 2013
One of the candidates for mayor of Desloge is a known
Supporters and KKK member. He flies is flag at his residence on Marty DR in Desloge.
James Hafley.
White

Park Hills, MO

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Idc what color u are as long as ur not dealing crack, havin loud parties, or waking me up all hours of the night. Be respectful. and dont date my kids.
Laugh out Loud

Cedar Park, TX

#18 Mar 7, 2013
People want to blame black people for the trouble in the area yet if you pick up the paper all I see are white people being busted for drugs, rape, robbery and so on! Also you are seriously jaded if you live in America and think that you are pure white. No one is!!!! This 2013 get over it!!!
Disgusted

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Mar 30, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
One of the candidates for mayor of Desloge is a known
Supporters and KKK member. He flies is flag at his residence on Marty DR in Desloge.
James Hafley.
His name is Richard hafley. Do not vote for him!!!!!
Mary

Park Hills, MO

#20 Mar 31, 2013
Be careful of slanderous comments as they can be traced back to you
whitepride

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Apr 1, 2013
I love the kkk, but I wish they would round up the Mexicans. Those beaners are everywhere. They don't speak English, still out jobs and everything else they get their dirty hands on. People, we need to get rid of the wet backs.
tradionalistamer ican

United States

#22 Apr 26, 2013
Don't hate the white pride if it wasn't for all the other religions and races comeing to america and sending all of the money they make back to their homelands we wouldn't have such a defacit nor would americans have a problem getting work and that's what the tradionalist american knights is about restoring america back to its original state
idc

Leadwood, MO

#23 Apr 26, 2013
Some people are ignorant. Know ur history. White stole from the indians, the land, the food everything. They should be complaining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leadington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin 2 hr Who 1
Ex girlfriend pics (Jun '16) 5 hr Better than you 22
hot little brunette at mcdonalds? (Nov '13) 9 hr robmitch 12
pest control (Mar '13) 10 hr Youcandoitchuck 12
Matt Burgess Arrested 12 hr Hushhush 56
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 12 hr FARTS 1,076
Vclubb88 14 hr Walter Godat 1

Leadington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Leadington Mortgages