Concerned

United States

#1 Oct 11, 2009
Can anyone tell me If Leachville has a curfew for kids under eighteen?

Osceola, AR

#2 Oct 11, 2009
Not for sure but most towns do. I am sure unless they are not out with their parents that there is.
resident

Brookland, AR

#3 Oct 23, 2009
I believe that curfew for kids underage is 11 on weekends and 10 on school nights...Not for sure though you could contact the City Hall and ask them.
parent

Osceola, AR

#4 Oct 24, 2009
i really think all of us parents need to give our kids a early curfew, weather they like it or not. look what to happened to the girl from georgia, walking home with her brother and sister, went missing, found later in some trash dead. then another one went missing, not up to date on that one yet. i would go nuts if that happened to mine. i try for them to not even leave the street, but sometimes they do, the oldest has a cell phone, but in some cases that may not even help. i just hope and pray something like that doesen't happen in this town. so kids, listen up, listen to your parents, if they tell you a certain time to be home, and also to check in, it's not them being strick, it's them being caring. they would rather see you in your room watching t.v., playing video games, or on the computer, or even spending family time, than having to see you in a coffin, due to some ignorant creep murdering you. so i am all for curfews. i feel strong about what i have said, so i am going to put my real name on her, i am not shamed, barbara woods. thanks for listening.
Silver Fox

Caplinger Mills, MO

#5 Oct 25, 2009
parent wrote:
i really think all of us parents need to give our kids a early curfew, weather they like it or not. look what to happened to the girl from georgia, walking home with her brother and sister, went missing, found later in some trash dead. then another one went missing, not up to date on that one yet. i would go nuts if that happened to mine. i try for them to not even leave the street, but sometimes they do, the oldest has a cell phone, but in some cases that may not even help. i just hope and pray something like that doesen't happen in this town. so kids, listen up, listen to your parents, if they tell you a certain time to be home, and also to check in, it's not them being strick, it's them being caring. they would rather see you in your room watching t.v., playing video games, or on the computer, or even spending family time, than having to see you in a coffin, due to some ignorant creep murdering you. so i am all for curfews. i feel strong about what i have said, so i am going to put my real name on her, i am not shamed, barbara woods. thanks for listening.
I can't hear you.
parent

Osceola, AR

#6 Oct 27, 2009
Silver Fox wrote:
<quoted text> I can't hear you.
what, i don't understand your point.
parent

Ash Flat, AR

#7 Oct 27, 2009
Barbara, I agree with you 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leachville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr fikd 30,770
Adams estate Easter egg hunt 6 hr Happy 1
What happened to the threads about voting for a... 8 hr Conspiracy theory 3
What the hell... 23 hr 666 mafia 4
Robin Holcomb Mar 25 Old friend 1
long hair, tattooed guy? Mar 22 who is it 5
Leachville primary clinic closing Mar 21 Leachville 41

Freeze Watch for Mississippi County was issued at March 28 at 3:18AM CDT

Leachville Dating
Find my Match