theres only been one love in my life and im still married to her
wow I miss you

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Aug 1, 2012
that he loves me too but trust would always be a factor
Old too

Kennett, MO

#24 Aug 4, 2012
It's been 45 years since my first love and I still think of him a lot. He was the love of my life, then his family moved. I've seen him a few times since he left and still think of the good times we had. It was true love.
My Opinion

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Aug 9, 2012
Well, trust is important but you may need to just deal with it and give it a try. Who knows.
wow I miss you

Salem, AR

#26 Aug 10, 2012
I hear you, but it is hard to deal with someone cheating on you after such a long marriage. I doubt he will ever come back. he is happy there in leachville.
Just me

Trumann, AR

#27 Aug 21, 2012
Well, I think that some past loves can reignite. I was divorced from my ex for 18 years. We began talking again back in October, and we are now back together and engaged again. We've both grown up and have matured into the people that we each knew the other could be. So, if the situation presents itself to talk to an old flame and both aren't married, I sayngo for it.
curious

Hardy, AR

#28 Aug 26, 2012
my past love cheated on me, and therefore I believe if we were to ever be together again. he would cheat again. Some can trust again but I just don't know if I could. I still love him, but I don't believe a word he says. I know mistakes are made but some are chosen.
Carry

Mountain Home, AR

#29 Aug 27, 2012
Derek Nelson is such an amazing guy if you ever got to know him. He isuch a charmiing guy that makes him so sexy, i wish he were single....
2Carry

United States

#30 Aug 29, 2012
Text Derek at 8705653976
nameless man

Paragould, AR

#31 Aug 30, 2012
My past love was killed in a car accident while we were going together. Although I have married sence then and have children now,there is not hardly a day goes by that I dont think about her and how much different my life would be now should the accident not happened. I still love her and will forever.
mandy

Bono, AR

#32 Sep 3, 2012
i miss my ex and the back roading that we did.

Blytheville, AR

#33 Sep 25, 2012
I found the love of my life and we were together 6yrs and never had a fight. We were best friends, so I thought. Now he is with someone else who has a big family and he always liked that, but I'm a loner. I'm having a lot of trouble moving on because my whole world was wrapped around him. He just stopped talking to me one day so I never had any closure at all. Who does that to a person? We are both in our 40's and that's so childish. I'm sorry to put all this on here, I know it's off topic but I just needed to vent I guess.
booo

United States

#34 Sep 27, 2012
stilllovehim wrote:
Kevin is the name of my ex that I can't stop thinking about. We had a very good relationship that went bad cause of an ex that wouldn't leave me alone. I get butterflies everytime I think about him.
yes we had a great thing going i f he would of left u alone we would still have a great thing going and thx for not putting my ladt name on here and yes i was in deep love with u but ur ex won cause he did what was planned he got u back and there is always a place in my heart for u

Irving, TX

#35 Oct 25, 2012
Kevin murphy? Kevin guiltner? Kevin copper?
class of 84

United States

#36 Nov 6, 2012
I also have an ex..whom I think of often..even after all these years...her first name was Jamie...wont say last..she was in a few grades below me...we had some good times together and bad..but still miss and think of her often.
stilllovehim.

Melbourne, AR

#37 Nov 6, 2012
booo wrote:
<quoted text>yes we had a great thing going i f he would of left u alone we would still have a great thing going and thx for not putting my ladt name on here and yes i was in deep love with u but ur ex won cause he did what was planned he got u back and there is always a place in my heart for u
I still think about you all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leachville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double---Fun---Word---Game (Mar '11) 26 min whatimeisit 7,567
Have min dashound to give to good home 47 min curious 14
who is the hottest girl in monette (Feb '11) 1 hr lost in space 57
Jobs hiring in town 1 hr You are dumb 13
Should churchs pay preachers 100K per year? 1 hr passing thru 4
who do you have a major crush on that works @ M... 2 hr camo 5
Monroe 3 hr guest 5
Leachville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web