Sexiest girl in lville
too funny

United States

#126 Apr 4, 2010
neighbor wrote:
oh i got one christina clark
omg i think every guy has been there and done that her. I know i have and hey if i get drunk enough i might do it again.
vicki lawson

Blytheville, AR

#127 Apr 5, 2010
unknown wrote:
debbie gene morris you know the one that is married to john morris. hahahahahaha
listen that is my aunt you are talking about,i think it is so sad how people can be so cruel to those whom can't defend themselves,you know thats whats wrong with todays world(people judging others), have you ever stoppped and carried on a conversation with aunt debbie? have you ever even consider that her and john are happy? you know its nots whats on the outside its whats on the inside that counts,you can be the most beautiful person on the outside but your attitude and cruelty make you the most uglyest....now stop judging and start loving and just maybe you will be just as happy as she is..........luv you aunt debbie!!!
just saying

Mountain Home, AR

#128 Apr 6, 2010
A fan of Debbie. She is one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet. She doesn`t snub anyone. A lot of so called pretty and even beautiful girls and women would just as soon tell you to go F%$# yourself for looking their way but Debbie is nice to everyone. You people need to find a new topic if all you plan to do here is to put down someone who cant help the way they are . I`m sure Debbie sees through all you high and mighty people and sees a real person even though you don`t let it show on the outside.
Life

Jonesboro, AR

#129 Apr 6, 2010
Chelsea johnson
friend of family

Blytheville, AR

#130 Apr 13, 2010
neighbor wrote:
ariel fry lmfao she going to be as big a hoe as tanya if not bigger
I think yal need to leave Ariel out of this she is just a teenager and all you people do is sit around talking trash and apparently have nothing better to do.Ariel if you read this post dont pay any attension to these people who are apparently jealous of you because you are a beautiful girl.
vomit

Harrisburg, AR

#131 Apr 13, 2010
Chyeaa wrote:
Who do you think is the sexiest girl in leachville?
omg I mean are you serious? Leachville has sexy women? What makes you think a nasty looking town has good lookin women? If a woman or man can't clean up their yard or inside their home then I doubt they bathe or brush their teeth. lmao

You are known for the company you keep. And nasty places will attract crabs, roaches, and rats
whatever

Blytheville, AR

#132 Apr 14, 2010
vomit wrote:
<quoted text>
omg I mean are you serious? Leachville has sexy women? What makes you think a nasty looking town has good lookin women? If a woman or man can't clean up their yard or inside their home then I doubt they bathe or brush their teeth. lmao
You are known for the company you keep. And nasty places will attract crabs, roaches, and rats
Damn! Did you learn that from personal experience or what? Do you have roaches, rats or crabs? what one is it? For your information my home and yard is very clean and I live in Leachville. I bathe everyday and have all my teeth so you need to quit saying all of Leachville people are nasty you stupid ass!!!
lol

Blytheville, AR

#133 Apr 15, 2010
if you are clean then why are you responding? One thing for sure you got nasty language. So are you sure everything else is spiffy and clean? Sounds like to me you have something to hide and perhaps you need to confess it. I mean you didn't say nasty places "didn't" have crabs, rats, and roaches. Your mouth sure needs a cleaning. What else is hiding in that mouth of yours??? We all just saw the potty that came out of it.
Language is the voice of your soul. If you are full of curse words then you must have a bad life. I mean it can't be healthy for you to be living in a rubble of garbage. So I understand your pain.
BornandRaised

Bexar, AR

#134 Apr 16, 2010
lol wrote:
if you are clean then why are you responding? One thing for sure you got nasty language. So are you sure everything else is spiffy and clean? Sounds like to me you have something to hide and perhaps you need to confess it. I mean you didn't say nasty places "didn't" have crabs, rats, and roaches. Your mouth sure needs a cleaning. What else is hiding in that mouth of yours??? We all just saw the potty that came out of it.
Language is the voice of your soul. If you are full of curse words then you must have a bad life. I mean it can't be healthy for you to be living in a rubble of garbage. So I understand your pain.
Wow, it's amazing how all you people wanna do is talk s*** about anyone and everything.
Alex

Blytheville, AR

#135 Apr 16, 2010
the finest girl would have to be savannah torens & tera johnson
GIRLS

Jonesboro, AR

#136 Apr 17, 2010
Rhonda Johnson is the most beautiful girl in Leachville.
Missing the Prise

United States

#137 Apr 19, 2010
She hasn't been born yet
debo

Trumann, AR

#138 May 19, 2010
look u need to stop puttn down courtney bcuz she is a very nice person a betta then u sry bitches
and if u got a problem with her then u got a problem with me
whywhywhy

Mountain Home, AR

#139 May 20, 2010
torie tooker or linda imler
boy o boy

Mountain Home, AR

#140 Jun 10, 2010
i think the girl that drives the white 4x4 chevy truck is hot.
The winner

United States

#141 Jun 11, 2010
that Linda Imler is hot, what a personality
she will never do without a man
seriously

Mountain Home, AR

#142 Jun 11, 2010
oh i agree she deserves a good man..and true happiness...that linda imler.
seriously

Mountain Home, AR

#143 Jun 11, 2010
boy o boy you are so right...linda is a great person..and loves her kids..with all her heart
Only if she knew

Hardy, AR

#144 Jun 14, 2010
Theres men interested, but she always has a interest of her own. If you fish at the same place and never catch a keeper, maybe you need to change fishing holes. Sometimes the water just drys up here in Leachville
Linda doesn't know the season is still opened
Ho Dee Doo

“Just Brew It !!!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#145 Jun 23, 2010
Sexiest girl in lville ? That would be the girl down the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leachville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 45 min HooverHog 34,556
Rustic Rail Restaurant 1 hr Corndog 5
Big party at LA's tonight 1 hr Audrey 2
i need a man (Mar '13) 2 hr Guest 23
garbage truck wreck 2 hr Guest 65
News Bill aims to revise 1901 law on taxes 2 hr Guest 45
Is Paragould where Jonesboro sends its losers? 3 hr Danny 8

Leachville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance