Brockovich's Team Investigates Myster...

Brockovich's Team Investigates Mystery Illness Cause

There are 41 comments on the Your News Now story from Jan 28, 2012, titled Brockovich's Team Investigates Mystery Illness Cause. In it, Your News Now reports that:

A team of investigators working with the famous environmental activist Erin Brockovich were in Genesee County Saturday looking into the train derailment from the 1970s, which they say could have caused tourette-like symptoms in more than a dozen girls from Le Roy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Your News Now.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pavilion sucks

Wyoming, NY

#42 Mar 15, 2012
What gives Allen rudgers farm the right to keep contaminating my family's well water? It is wrong that just because your the building inspector that you can get away with it. And when your rotted trees fall on my property and damage things again i will see you in court. Sick how you farmers ruin peoples wells and get away with it. Fuck you farmers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Le Roy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
langston family (Jan '12) Jul '17 Kumler-Curtis-Milroy 4
People Magazine Seeks Info. (Mar '06) Jan '17 Khan 38
pre fab transit (Dec '08) Jan '17 a old cx driver 9
do not buy (Sep '14) Jan '17 leroy 2
Maddi Taylor Kane Newton (Jun '14) Jun '14 well 1
Marty Stuart, Gilbert Gottfried concerts (Dec '12) Dec '12 Terry Stone 1
Ralphie May "Too Big To Ignore" Live in Watseka (Apr '12) Apr '12 Bobby Rock 1

Le Roy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance