Looking for family members

Looking for family members

Posted in the Le Roy Forum

Wm H

Cave City, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2008
I am looking for some family members that I haven't heard from in some time. The last name is Hart. The last whearabouts I remember is around LeRoy or Farmers City.
Patty

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2010
The Hart family is still in the Farmer City area or at least they were a year or so ago when one of the older sons passed away. His family is probably still in Farmer City and might be reached merely by writing a letter and sending it snail mail to Farmer City. I don't live in Illinois right now or I would try to contact some of the family for you.
Mary M

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2010
My father was born in Farmer City in the early 1900's. His name was Walter Thomas and was one of 13 brothers and one sister. Does anyone have any historical data or can tell me where I can search for any items that might refer to his family living in the area? His mother's name was Beulah Sterm Thomas and father's name was Clark Thomas.

We might still have relatives in the area. Any leads you could give me would be helpful. Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Le Roy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People Magazine Seeks Info. (Mar '06) Jan '17 Khan 38
pre fab transit (Dec '08) Jan '17 a old cx driver 9
do not buy (Sep '14) Jan '17 leroy 2
Cheyenne express roberson trucking Dec '16 Anonymous 1
Maddi Taylor Kane Newton (Jun '14) Jun '14 well 1
Marty Stuart, Gilbert Gottfried concerts (Dec '12) Dec '12 Terry Stone 1
Ralphie May "Too Big To Ignore" Live in Watseka (Apr '12) Apr '12 Bobby Rock 1

Le Roy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance