Commissioners look to rewrite resolution

Commissioners look to rewrite resolution

There are 3 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Feb 22, 2011, titled Commissioners look to rewrite resolution. In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

Carroll County Commissioners feel the county airport is an important economic development tool and would like to utilize it more.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Seen this before

New York, NY

#1 Feb 27, 2011
So it would appear that the Carroll County Good Ole Boy Club members didnt get their applications in on time for the Economic Directors position OR they knew all along the application phase was a farse, and the club was going to back door the process to hire one of their own. Is this even legal? Would they care either way?

There should be no doubt as to why this community does not grow and develop. This is not, will not be and never has been about economic development. IT IS about keeping the same ole boys on the local government payrolls, just playing musical chairs every so often.

Once again I am thoughly disgusted by local leadership as they assume we are merely dumb farm animals. I say 2 commissioners need to be voted out of office next election. I will devote my full attention to seeing them both gone.
pashaw

Dover, OH

#2 Feb 27, 2011
stop complaining and run for the position yourself.
Seen this before

Republic, OH

#3 Feb 28, 2011
You missed my WHOLE point! They just threw out the applications for those WHO DID APPLY!

Instead they want to fill this thru the Airport Authority. Where they can appoint someone who didnt apply. They bypassed the whole process.

Read and understand the article in the paper. Then re-read my post. I think you missed the whole point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Le Roy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do not babysit (Apr '15) Dec '15 In the know 2
Robert Michael Thomas (Oct '08) Nov '15 Squirrely Bob 5
Review: Fun Faces & Happy Times! (Jul '15) Jul '15 One happy mom 1
News Documentary Film Focuses on 1970 Rock Festival ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 The Anti-Flower C... 1
Guilty plea brings 35 year prison sentence in F... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Opinion 2
do not buy (Sep '14) Sep '14 guest 1
Maddi Taylor Kane Newton (Jun '14) Jun '14 well 1

Le Roy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Le Roy Mortgages