pulaski pete

Massena, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

They seem like a couple,does anyone out there know them? Are they good guys or a couple of shcisters
Greg

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

I would say no the recent outburst was probobly a rumor startes on the internet that snowballed. I mean people could have just assumed they were gay and rumors took off from there. Mike wolfe is in a relationship with a woman named jodi feath and in many episodes they mention girls and "smoking hot babes". In one episode they said something along the lines of how cowgirls are hot and " good looking". So o do not believe the pickers are gay. And they do not act gay, even though thats a sterio type normally gay people act it and tou can tell. The pockers are definatly not gay!
hardnutsac

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

on one episode mike told frank.."that was a bad pick frank" then frank reponded with.." thats not what you said in bed last night" i'll let you be the judge!!
Bec

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

I bet they are secretly gay. It is odd to travel most of the year together and spend each night together.
what a shame

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Bec wrote:
I bet they are secretly gay. It is odd to travel most of the year together and spend each night together.
They are Gay! They came out of the closet (Where they should have stayed) I can't watch them anymore, I picture them blowing each other in their truck....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Le Claire Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Le Claire People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Le Claire News, Events & Info