LAYTON PROSTITUTION STING: Farmington...

LAYTON PROSTITUTION STING: Farmington police officer among 8 men ar...

There are 33 comments on the Fox13Now story from Jul 2, 2010, titled LAYTON PROSTITUTION STING: Farmington police officer among 8 men ar.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

Layton police conducted a prostitution sting at a local hotel Thursday aimed at cracking on Internet call girls soliciting men.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Connie

Chicago, IL

#21 Jul 5, 2010
Paid suspension. Sounds like the punishment is a paid vacation.
yer all idiots

Salt Lake City, UT

#22 Jul 6, 2010
you people make me sick. He's just some guy who made a mistake. What? You're perfect? Didn't think so.
yer all idiots

Salt Lake City, UT

#23 Jul 6, 2010
markus wrote:
That's it, really sock it to this cop. Some paid suspension is going to really get the point across!
Um. How about then losing his job, his certification, his livelihood, and his life. If you're going to have a comment, at least make it an intelligent one.
yer all idiots

Salt Lake City, UT

#24 Jul 6, 2010
Carol wrote:
If your officers are set to a higher standards why do "they" not go to jail???? Everyone else goes to jail but because he is an officer he get's special treatment.
Case in point the 2 officer in Ogden with DUI's, both were slapped on the wrist. I got a DUI, was beaten by an officer, jailed for 1 year, and sent to prison for 9 months...
JUSTICE???? I THINK NOT.
SHOWS YOU, YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING WITH BLUE SHIELD
All because you did nothing wrong, right?
yer all idiots

Salt Lake City, UT

#25 Jul 6, 2010
ike wrote:
Must be nice committing crime and not getting put behind bars. For his safety? That's a crock, they'll get some youngster to sing and then throw him to the wolves, but one of their own they protect, always.
That's funny.....because if one of your best friends that you've known for 18 years did something wrong, you'd slam in in jail too? Didn't think so. These are some of his good friends that, had they been bad cops, would have let him loose and told him to get lost. Instead, because there are such things as good cops, did their job. Despite what it meant for one of their own. I don't know that many could have done the same thing.
yer all idiots

Salt Lake City, UT

#26 Jul 6, 2010
Tim wrote:
bwahhhh ha ha ha what a loser, bet his bishop didn't know that or his wife for that matter. Shucks no temple recommend.....NO job....I hate cops and hypocrites. Only thing worse is a hypocrite cop.....
If you've got a problem with Mexicans stay out of Mexico. Got an issue with Mormons, move. Do you know if he's even Mormon? Or are you just assuming because he's a nice, clean-looking guy who lives in Utah? Even if he is, he's some dude who made a mistake. He made a promise that he didn't keep. That's it. Did he come knock on your door preaching that you need to repent and be perfect like he is? Doubtful.

Give the guy a break. He's about to lose everything he's worked hard for, because he made a stupid mistake and got caught. Seriously.....whose the hypocrite?
yer all idiots

Salt Lake City, UT

#27 Jul 6, 2010
noblondes wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree with you.
Paid leave, and no jail time. He even didn't have to post bail of any amount and he is getting paid to be off. Our taxes are paying him to do wrong!!!
Wow, it is sad about his wife, kids, church, bet he keeps his job and I am sure his wife and kids and church could be questionable.
Another pure example of a man that probably had sex with his wife right after his mission and went and got married in the temple. Now he wants to live the life that the church never allowed him to live.
This is exactly why Utah has one of the highest Divorce rates in the Nation.
Got to love this state!!
Don't like Utah? Pretty sure the constitution is what allows your ass to move elsewhere! If you knew anything about the church you would know that it doesn't put "restrictions" on anybody. If you know something about somebody coming home from a mission, having sex before marriage and then going to the temple without doing whatever it is they do, have your issue with them. Don't be so ignorant that you put the rest of the mormons in the same group as some yahoo you think you know all about.

Whatever makes you think you get to judge this as a "pure" example is what makes you pure stupid.
yer all idiots

Salt Lake City, UT

#28 Jul 6, 2010
macdaddy wrote:
Ok so everyone wants this guy to face same justice as everyone else who is not a cop does. Fine, then let him have his day in court, take whatever comes but why should the police dept. suspend him, did the other people get suspended from their jobs? I think not.
Really? Try again. Several others did too. Don't people check public record and make sure they know what they're talking about before they make unintelligent comments? Guess you're not one of those. He's suspended because he made a mistake. He's losing his job because it's department policy to break the law as a law enforcer! HELLO!!!!! I hope none of you people live by me. Ya'all are seriously stupid.
yer all idiots

Salt Lake City, UT

#29 Jul 6, 2010
noblondes wrote:
<quoted text>
Should any white man in utah go to jail?
For any lesser crime?
Do you know anything about jail ?
He can have his own room, never be in the population, but he should just like everyone else!
He will walk, I am sure this is his first offence.
Apparently you do know a thing or two about jail. not something you'd probably want to advertise. Utah criminals are so rampant that there is not enough room in the county jail for everyone. Many criminals are cited and released because our jails simply don't have enough room for all the idiots.
"He will walk". What kind of lame comment is that? He'll walk from what? He'll be forced to walk away from his job, his career, his livelihood, his Certification, and maybe his wife. It was his choice, but it ain't no walk in the park! He'll be prosecuted and convicted, and get it much, much worse than the other 7 who were picked up too. Of course it's his first offense (spelled with an "S"), he's a cop!
noblondes

Layton, UT

#30 Jul 6, 2010
yer all idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you do know a thing or two about jail. not something you'd probably want to advertise. Utah criminals are so rampant that there is not enough room in the county jail for everyone. Many criminals are cited and released because our jails simply don't have enough room for all the idiots.
"He will walk". What kind of lame comment is that? He'll walk from what? He'll be forced to walk away from his job, his career, his livelihood, his Certification, and maybe his wife. It was his choice, but it ain't no walk in the park! He'll be prosecuted and convicted, and get it much, much worse than the other 7 who were picked up too. Of course it's his first offense (spelled with an "S"), he's a cop!
Who made you God?
yer all idiots

Salt Lake City, UT

#31 Jul 7, 2010
Just called a little bit of common sense.
concerned citizen

Salt Lake City, UT

#32 Jul 8, 2010
Paid leave? not booked into jail ? lol that says it i think.
Aubree Loyd

Huntsville, AL

#33 Jul 9, 2010
I agree! Prostition should not be illegal, there is way worse crimes going on in Utah! Like the man in Heber who was caught molesting his adopted children and video taping it???? He was a bishop and a well trusted man! But so many hipocrits busting working girls who are just trying to get by in this economy (guranteed half of the ppl who say its wrong have done it) Get a life Utah,,,, go fight real crime, like drug dealers or perverts!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Legal" RX medications (Jan '06) May 21 Boyer 38
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) May 15 KHG 013 101
News Marie Osmond (Nov '08) May 11 Biographer 16
Anyone works for a national telemarketing servi... Apr 30 Anonymous 1
trade nude pics (Apr '12) Apr '18 Hillary C 8
The Cult of Trumpism (Oct '16) Apr '18 HEY ITS JOE 3
News Romney seeks Utah Republican Party nomination a... Apr '18 nonEstablishment 2

Layton Jobs

Personal Finance

Layton Mortgages