Utah police say body matching descrip...

Utah police say body matching description of 4-year-old boy reporte...

There are 3 comments on the WTKR story from May 11, 2010, titled Utah police say body matching description of 4-year-old boy reporte.... In it, WTKR reports that:

Police in Utah say they have found the body of a boy who matches the description of a missing 4-year-old child and that his mother and stepfather will be charged.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

jdawn

United States

#1 May 13, 2010
This is so very tragic and beyond my comprehension as to how a mother could allow this to happen to her child, and this is the mother's doing knowing she was marrying a man like this and to allow him to do this to her child, unbelievable, I'm sure the father of this child can't live with himself since this child didn't want to go visit with his mother, this story is very upsetting, I pray he rest is peace with the angels in heaven, poor thing, I can't imagine
Not Happy

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 May 13, 2010
Both of the Sloops should be subjected to the exact same torture that they put this helpless child through! They are nothing but animals, but then animals don't even treat their young that way! They are the scum of the earth!!!! The judge should be held accountable as well, for not taking into account that He/She was sending this child into harms way!!! What is wrong with those people? Judges I mean! They hold themselves above the law, and make some of the worst possible decisions and get away with it!!!! What this judge did was a criminal act. No two ways about it! Where has America gone??????????
Carl

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 May 13, 2010
I think the judge should order the vasectomy on the guy who murdered his stepson and the mother should get an hysterectomy so that both of them would never have any children again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get safety inspection "passed" Jun 29 passme 1
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Jun 22 ghost 46
please help us find our baby brother (Jan '12) Jun 7 Joan 3
Review: SYS Storage May '15 Jessie 1
Review: Crossroads Fitness (Aug '09) Feb '15 Kipp 17
Layton Music Selection (Aug '12) Feb '15 Musikologist 13
Stephanie Sloop pleads guilty to murdering 4-ye... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Hannes89 1
More from around the web

Layton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE