N. Ogden woman killed as pulling out ...

N. Ogden woman killed as pulling out of store lot

There are 9 comments on the Salt Lake Tribune story from Oct 22, 2009, titled N. Ogden woman killed as pulling out of store lot. In it, Salt Lake Tribune reports that:

A 54-year-old woman died after her SUV was struck by a pickup truck as she pulled out of a grocery store parking lot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salt Lake Tribune.

Dip

South Jordan, UT

#1 Oct 24, 2009
Hopefully the 19 yo driver can sue the estate of the old broad and get some money for her stupidity.

What a selfish act by this old bitch.
have2speak

Ogden, UT

#2 Oct 24, 2009
dip wad you moron she died!!! the 19 year old was not injured. Dont you think that dying might be payment for her terrible sin of pulling out. You think he should sue her estate too?? Maybe when it's your mom we'll suer her estate when she dies or would your mom never make a mistake driving?

Sure you never pulled out in front of anybody Right??
Dip

South Jordan, UT

#3 Oct 24, 2009
have2speak wrote:
dip wad you moron she died!!! the 19 year old was not injured. Dont you think that dying might be payment for her terrible sin of pulling out. You think he should sue her estate too?? Maybe when it's your mom we'll suer her estate when she dies or would your mom never make a mistake driving?
Sure you never pulled out in front of anybody Right??
Nope. Shame my Mother did use birth control. I'd rather have been aborted by my pathetic mother than to live in this world!
Uh Huh

AOL

#4 Oct 26, 2009
Dip wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Shame my Mother did use birth control. I'd rather have been aborted by my pathetic mother than to live in this world!
We wish she had aborted you too. Life just ain't fair.
Dirp

South Jordan, UT

#5 Oct 28, 2009
Uh Huh wrote:
<quoted text>We wish she had aborted you too. Life just ain't fair.
It sure aint. Would you like to come over and cut my head off? I'm really looking to have someone kill me. I aint nothing more than a piece of white trash, dog shit.
Takes one

Draper, UT

#6 Nov 4, 2009
Dip wrote:
Hopefully the 19 yo driver can sue the estate of the old broad and get some money for her stupidity.
What a selfish act by this old bitch.
Takes one to know one, "Dip!" Control your rage. The whole community is mourning this accident. Both drivers were victims. Both families have a lot to deal with. My condolences & prayers.
Takes one

Draper, UT

#7 Nov 4, 2009
Dirp wrote:
<quoted text>It sure aint. Would you like to come over and cut my head off? I'm really looking to have someone kill me. I aint nothing more than a piece of white trash, dog shit.
You don't care about the accident. You only care about yourself. Stop throwing temper tantrums and grow up. You need to find a psycologist, or a trusted friend, and blow some serious steam before you do yourself, or someone else some harm.
Lopp

South Jordan, UT

#8 Nov 4, 2009
Takes one wrote:
<quoted text>You don't care about the accident. You only care about yourself. Stop throwing temper tantrums and grow up. You need to find a psycologist, or a trusted friend, and blow some serious steam before you do yourself, or someone else some harm.
Thanks, but I'd rather see the 19 y.o. sue the estate of the woman who pulled out in front of this kid minding his own business.
awesome sauce

United States

#9 Jan 8, 2011
54 year old hags who can't drive pretty much deserve to be killed. Too bad this kid hurt his pickup truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS church or seminaries next to PUBLIC SCHOOLS... (Apr '11) 11 hr You too 13
News MAX ROTH: Max Roth's Bio (Jun '10) Mar 20 Steve 4
Can you be non-LDS in Ogden? (Sep '10) Mar 18 Sscer140 52
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Feb 28 CYKO 91
Layton Music Selection (Aug '12) Dec '16 Musikologist 16
News Woman claims Layton officer groped her in unwar... Nov '16 Bhoughton 1
News Subway restaurant worker jailed after Layton co... (Aug '16) Aug '16 FED UP 1

Layton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Layton Mortgages