AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

I REALLY THINK THEY SHOULD SHUT THE CLEARFIELD JOB CORP SCHOOL DOWN WITH THE REST OF THE JOB CORPS. ALL THE JOB CORP SCHOOLS DO IS WASTE WASTE WASTE MONEY THAT SCHOOL IS SUCH A DRAIN. I REMEMBER THROWING OUT BIG BAGS OF FOOD RIGHT IN THE GARBAGE. THE JOB CORPS ALSO SET PEOPLE UP, THATS WHAT I HEARD ABOUT THE PITTSBURG JOB CORP, FIVE GUYS TO 1 POINTING THEIR FINGER AND YOU HAVE TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF THEM. THE TEACHERS DONT EVEN LIKE JOB CORP STUDENTS THEY ARE LITERALLY CALLED SKUMBAGS, SOME ARE SOME ARENT, ITS BETTER OFF GOING RIGHT TO A COLLEGE CAMPUS, YOU WILL BE MORE SAFER THERE. DURING FIRE DRILLS WALKING THROUGH THE CROWD SMELLS LIKE ROTTEN EGGS. JOB CORP EDUCATION IS LIKE A CRACKER JACK DEGREE. NASA ALSO,I ALWAYS LOVED SPACE I STILL DO, THEY SHOULD DO AWAY WITH THE NASA PROGRAM, NOBODY HAS EVEN BEEN ON THE MOON SINCE 69 SO WHAT ARE THEY DOING, WASTING FUEL AND MONEY DIGGING UP SPACE DIRT WITH 24 CARAT GOLD MACHINERY. EVEN IF THEY COULD EVEN SUSTAIN LIFE ON ANOTHER PLANET AND I HIGHLY DOUBT IT EVER HAPPENING, IT IS ONLY GOING TO BE FOR THE RICH PEOPLE THAT COULD AFFORD IT WHILE WE ALL DIE. THATS WHAT NASA IS PROBABLY FOR, THE RICH LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PLACE TO LIVE. THANKS AMERICA FOR GIVING TERRORIST A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE AND JOBS I COULD ONLY DREAM ABOUT. I LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL, THANK YOU THANK YOU.
trickytheclown

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

i think you whine to much

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Layton Discussions

Search the Layton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Ogden, UT (Aug '10) 4 hr Jordan 25
Nathan John Rabalais 22 hr Valigator 1
Woman Says FedEx Lost Her Breast Cancer Sample Mar '14 A Good Guy 1
Clair's Bison Mar '14 Sammie Tracyyyyyyyyy 1
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Mar '14 CYS XIII 801 15
New Davis County Arrests Mar '14 Recently Busted 1
Paul Rolly: Legislative UFO buzzes the Utah Cap... Mar '14 Was it a drone 1
•••
•••