LAYTON MURDER: Police investigate mur...

LAYTON MURDER: Police investigate murder at Layton home

There are 5 comments on the Fox13Now story from Sep 8, 2010, titled LAYTON MURDER: Police investigate murder at Layton home. In it, Fox13Now reports that:

Layton Police are conducting a homicide investigation at a home on 2184 North and 3300 East Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

Bdog

United States

#1 Sep 8, 2010
The street name is Snoqualmie Dr. not Snowqualmie Dr. My heart is broken and goes out to the children. They were so sweet and used to play in the area. The son had a dog that would wonder into my parent's yard. The son loved that dog so much. He was a wonderful kid. The wife was appearently mentally ill, according to many in the Korean community. This is truly a sad, sad day for all. I pray peace for the community and the family.
HAH

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2010
These beautiful children were my neighbors i am soooo sad that their little lives are over! I have driven them home from the bus and never knew there were issues in the home. May their souls rest in peace. It is a sad sad day!!!!
Amomof2beautiful children

Roy, UT

#3 Sep 8, 2010
What is wrong with this world? How come people have kids if they dont even want them.......What evil we live in too know right next door could be something so horrible as children being a abused.
If these parents are guilty of those angels deaths then may we take this oppurtunity too give them the death penalty...
so sad to see

Layton, UT

#4 Sep 9, 2010
The mothers name is Soon Ja. She is known throughout the Korean Community as a really troubled person with a violent temper and a vindictive personality. Her alcohol and substance abuse were out of control as was her gambling. I have seen her and her children in Yun’s Korean Market/restaurant in Layton. The family of that business were always trying to take care of the kids and Several families have been concerned for the kids in the past and have tried to help. The Father is an OK guy, but was always run over by his wife. I would assume based on the reports that the father was once again locked out of the house, or he walked in and saw his crazy wife had lost it yet again. I pray for the Children and hope the truth comes out and the right people are prosecuted
Sad day ended

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Sep 9, 2010
May you rest in peace two little angels! Thank you bloggers for clearing up about the mom being unstable. I can't imagine a mom with a right mind would hurt or kill anyone, not to mention her own kids. This is not the first time I heard a story like this, but everytime I hear a mom or a dad hurt or kill their own kids it is still a huge shock! Why didn't the father do anything to protect his kids sooner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump Jun 24 Al Bion 3
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Jun 24 AFFA 78
Living in Clearfield May 31 Possible resident 1
News 19 Utah schools receive official state STEM des... May '16 Joann 1
News Demand-Driven Manufacturing Keeps ATK Workers i... May '16 June 1
News 500 evacuated after fire at Clearfield business May '16 June 1
News Camp Floyd hosting Civil War Encampment May 28 ... May '16 June 1

Layton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance