NATHAN SLOOP: Mother, stepfather, new...

NATHAN SLOOP: Mother, stepfather, newly married before arrested for...

There are 50 comments on the Fox13Now story from May 12, 2010, titled NATHAN SLOOP: Mother, stepfather, newly married before arrested for.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

The mother and stepfather of murdered Ethan Stacy were said to have been married for just five days before their alleged involvement in the 4-year-old's death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jenefer Nielson

Lehi, UT

#42 May 16, 2010
This is for Ethan. I do know you are with the angels in Heaven. I' m sorry you had to go you had to go through such terrible abuse the last 10 days of your life. god is with you.
Spooky

Salt Lake City, UT

#43 May 16, 2010
DAVIS COUNTY: GIVE THE PEOPLE SOME CLOSURE! This is NOT about politics, ok... just do your job on this one and move on....
Grandma Kersey

Salt Lake City, UT

#44 May 16, 2010
I do not know how anyone person can look at a child and harm them, the mom clearly is a cold hearted beast. Cildren are blessings not burdens.

I do not want to be in either of their shoes when they have to stand before their maker and explain what and why they did that to that beautiful boy.
CRISPY PLEASE

Salt Lake City, UT

#45 May 17, 2010
It is time the courts stop forcing this "politically correct" visitation crap. Tearing a child away from their home to go stay with a virtual stranger is WRONG. I have talked with many (adults) that had to go through forced visitation as children. All they wanted to do was stay at their own homes, in their own beds, play with their own friends. The laws are NOT set up to protect the children--they are set up to alleviate guilt for the absentee parent. It is just plain crap. The custodial parent should have the say if the child goes for extended visitation--not some idiot judge that is trying to make all cases fit like a mold--one after the other. The custodial parent DOES know best and the courts DO NOT. And THAT is the truth.
Fly with the Angels, Ethan. I hope you story can teach others to love more. Precious Ethan.
gingerbread

Bridgetown, Barbados

#47 May 17, 2010
This is sick what the F was the mom thinking she married the man that murdered her child as the poor child was dying I hope they fry to death and turn to maggots ,
gingerbread

Bridgetown, Barbados

#48 May 17, 2010
Most cases with visitation rights are just fine and trust me many childen actually benefit this is a rare occurrence.

I think that the parents should reside close by so as to be monitered but all in all most cases of child visitations do not turn out like this and let us not deprive a child of a good parent just because of these creeps
gingerbread

Bridgetown, Barbados

#49 May 17, 2010
Most visitation situations as in joint custody work out smoothly in cases like this where there were doubts raised she should have been forced to have supervised visitations I do no think a child under a certain age should leave another state though the mom could have traveled to see the child and anytime the parent who has primary custody or visiting rights we must check out their partners and try to eliminate things like this.
What breaks my heart is this wasn't an instant death he was internally bleeding and they feared being jailed brought up on charges.
So the let that child cry in agony where was his mom he cried for probably having sex in th next room with th devil while the baby she brought into the world carried in her womb wimpered in agony/
She went and married this sociopath thinking she wouldn't have to testify against him think about it.
She then helps him disfigure the childs remain and bury him obstruction of justice so they will not be caught she is actually worse far worse than that diablo of a man.
Beanz

Newark, NJ

#50 May 17, 2010
Eye for an eye is what I say too. Punishment put them in a closed cage seperately in each cage waithing for them are gorillas in heat. Let them suffer!!!!!! Then when the gorillas are dine with them, the can be put in a lions den! They should televise it to!!! Maybe mr sloop's family would love to see the fate of the true animal they raised!!! Piece of crap.
Dan

Lethbridge, Canada

#51 May 23, 2010
disgusting
regretfullysad

Hampton, VA

#52 May 25, 2010
I remember Stephanie coming to the chat rooms and posting pictures of her, her new husband and Ethan. Several of us thought that looked like bruising on the boys face in the now Famous picture of Ethan sitting with Nathan. She played it off as shadowing in the picture... I regret seeing this may not have been the case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Mormons so racist and judgemental? (Nov '08) Dec 28 Frank of keeping ... 200
Layton Music Selection (Aug '12) Dec 24 Musikologist 16
Stop calling police for stupid non emergencys Dec 18 Static8 2
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Nov '16 VTA AVE 805 X3 86
Morals and ethics for sale! Nov '16 natureboy 1
News Woman claims Layton officer groped her in unwar... Nov '16 Bhoughton 1
News Subway restaurant worker jailed after Layton co... Aug '16 FED UP 1

Layton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Layton Mortgages