NATHAN SLOOP: Mother, stepfather, newly married before arrested for...

Full story: Fox13Now 50
The mother and stepfather of murdered Ethan Stacy were said to have been married for just five days before their alleged involvement in the 4-year-old's death. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tia

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 May 12, 2010
no words to describe it...give them the chair
Sick

Bourbonnais, IL

#2 May 12, 2010
How did I know that some idiot judge would yet again end up being an accessory to an innocent child's murder? It happened here in Illinois in the sad case of Jack and Duncan Leichtenberg last year, and here it's happened yet again. Where's the accountability for the judiciary when its members hand down defacto death sentences for children through visitation orders? We clearly need to rewrite family law in this country so that children's best interests unquestionably trump parental rights.

As for Nathan Sloop and Ethan's so-called mother, let them rot in prison for the rest of their lives, suffering every bit of indignity, abuse, and terror at the hands of the general population that Ethan suffered 100 fold. Vermin like these two don't deserve the easy out that the death penalty affords them.
Babz

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 May 12, 2010
This is horrible!!! that child was an innocent angel. I hope that the stepfather gets the death penality. I hope that he dose not get the chance to rot in prison. As for the childs mother, shame on her, thinking of herself, instead of putting her child first. I could only wish that the "parents" could die in the exact same way that that poor child died. It was cruel and aweful. My heart dose go out to this natural father. Our prayers and thoughts are with him. May God bless him.
chaerio03

Spanish Fork, UT

#4 May 12, 2010
How could they do this to a younge innocent boy. I have 2 younge boys and there is no way in hell I could kill my child. especially for no punk man. May he Rest in peace. Rest his soul. atleast he does not have to suffer no more
olivia

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 May 12, 2010
gosh thats so so so sad that little boy is so dang cute! i feel bad for the real dad. you should interview him
clint

Ogden, UT

#6 May 12, 2010
kill both the mother f,.';rs!!!!!!! EYE FOR AN EYE they should burn in HELL for what they did and make an example of them!!!!!!!!!!
clint

Ogden, UT

#7 May 12, 2010
as far as Ethan, may you rest in peace little guy. You are finally somewhere safe from the evil on this earth!!!
Justice

Salt Lake City, UT

#8 May 12, 2010
Eye for an eye I say, bash BOTH of their faces out with a hammer just like Nathanael did to little Ethan! What a couple of creeps. How could a mother allow her "husband" to do such vile things to her own child?! Give both of them the death sentence, its the least that can be done to properly serve justice!
jeff

Springville, UT

#9 May 12, 2010
it is so sad that this little boy suffered so much. i hope that these two so called parents will have a speedy tial and put in prision so thay can enjoy there rest of there life.but i want them to know that one day thay will meet there maker and there son.and its not going to be a happy day for the parents but a great day for the boy,let them have it.
linda

United States

#10 May 12, 2010
WHY waste taxpayer dollars on a trial? Take them off suicide watch & what will be,will be.that child didn't have anyone to defend or protect him....Rest in peace Ethan
Kelly Smith

Trussville, AL

#11 May 12, 2010
I'm disgusted by this story....I'm sick of hearing about children being abused at the hand of adults, mostly related to them...the supposed care takers. Bring back public hangings.....
Francie

West Jordan, UT

#12 May 12, 2010
Burning in hell would be far to easy of a sentence for BOTH of these 2 sick twisted individuals. The Sloops are an insult to humankind. That poor sweet, innocent little Ethan. The one person in the world who a child thinks loves him more than life itself and will (and should) protect him from all harm, his mother, did the most unthinkable act ever-give permission for someone else to abuse, torture, maim and KILL her baby. I guess its not only in the wild that animals kill and eat their own young. Reading both of these probable cause statements made me want to vomit-
My heart aches for the real Father-who probably reluctantly sent his boy off to spend the summer with his mother and her sociapath fiance. How could he have known his boy was going to meet his death. I pray for Karma to be with the Sloops. God rest your sweet soul and spirit little Ethan!
Filled with HATE

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 May 12, 2010
Hearing of children who died in such awful way, such as poor Ethan, makes my blood boil with anger and hate. I can't even imagine what that poor little boy had to endure during his last days. He is in a much better place surrounded by those who will love him.

As for that M&th%r F^$#in Nathan Sloop jack a*#, I wish only the worste pain and misery! If I was given the chance, I would hoble you like the guy in the movie MISERY, and torture you for days until you screamed for death - which would not until your blood slowy drained out from wounds! I hate you Nathan Sloop - you are scum below pig slop!

The mom is no mother! No mother could sit by and allow this to happen to their child. I hope you rot in prison and fry in hell for what you've allow to happen. B&^ch!
cheryl l brewer

Syracuse, UT

#14 May 12, 2010
please please lets get justice for this...both need to be punished for being so evil..how how coud any one hurt a child especially your own child..such a cute and sweet little boy..where is his real father and how is he..send my regards please
hvns_gift

Elko, NV

#15 May 12, 2010
I cannot believe how much this story is turning out to be one of the worst things I have ever heard. How can two people do this to a sweet and innocent little boy that they are supposed to love. I cant imagine letting anyone put there hands on my child in such a malicious manner, and not do anything about it. If she cared more about her child that the man beating her child, she along the him deserves the same kind of treatment. I believe that the death penalty is way to easy for them.
Mother Malad ID

Malad City, ID

#17 May 12, 2010
I agree why waste tax payer dollars, I think the biological father should pour lighter fluid on both of them and start them on fire while they are still alive and bash there faces in.....I have a four year old granddaughter and I can't even imagine doing something like this to an innocient child let alone someone else.I would hate to be in their shoes when they have to meet there maker. Rest in peace Ethan you in a much better place you are now in the loving arms of your Heavenly Father.
SAD inside

Salt Lake City, UT

#16 May 12, 2010
Wow....the mom is just as guilty, she listened to her little boy cry as her "monster of a husband" beat Ethan. They BOTH should get the death sentence. How could a mother watch her dead child get mutilated...wasn't death enough.I can't even believe that they gave the guy the title of "step-father" he is no father, he is not human. My heart and soul goes out to Ethan and his real father.
Malis

Salt Lake City, UT

#18 May 12, 2010
These people need to go to jail for a long long time. As a parent, I could not understand how they could do stuff like that to a 4 year old boy. I'm sure Hell has a special place for them.
jodi

Salt Lake City, UT

#19 May 12, 2010
I hope that both of them get to experience that pain, trama, confusion and everything else that sweet, innocent and beautiful little boy, Ethan felt to the 10 times over and over. That angle is being cared for now, unfortunately not by his father here on earth. Too bad his father had to abide to court rulings!!! My heart goes out to him and God keep him h im safe and sane!
Strawberry Mamba

Salt Lake City, UT

#20 May 12, 2010
Can't somebody just cap these people and save tax payer dollars? These people deserve instant death!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Eyebrow Designer 21 Tue jaimew 1
Review: Diamond J Management Tue jeepers 1
3-Year-Old Boy Found After Being Driven Away in... Jan 18 rocky johnson 3
North Ogden to make city Nativity display 'more... Jan 10 MeggieMac 1
Ogden woman who murdered daughter seeks parole ... Jan 6 Streetrunner 1
Information sought about sex offender who used ... Jan 5 mossy seaman 2
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Jan 3 HighlyEducated 40
Layton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web