Police in Layton, Utah searching for missing boy wearing Spider-Man...

Full story: Fox13Now

A search is on in Utah's Davis County for a missing 4-year-old boy with a history of wandering away.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 17, 2010
Lady Chevalier

Ogden, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

It seems to me that the Florida Judge should be charged with being an accomplice to this murder. My heart has been torn apart by this brutal, torturous murder of this darling little boy.
Sparker

West Jordan, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

I sure hope that the Judge will have sleepless night, for a long time, what would have convinced him to give joint custody? For the father in VIrginia, I feel so sorry for him he will blame himself for following the law.
gussie

Ogden, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

I sure would like to hear how that judge feels now? I understand he had a tuff decision to make however who knows a person better than one who has lived with them I think an evaluation should have been done before this Judge decided that this little boy would be safe NOT ALL PARENTS ARE GOOD PEOPLE I guess he will know next time lets hope. My heart goes out to the father of this little boy I'm so sorry to you that this Judge did not take more steps to insure your son would be safe, please don't get me wrong I do not think it's the Judges fault just that they should listen and take betters steps to protect our children.
Shellie

Magna, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

I think that the United State Attorney General needs to take a good look at how Judges in the Country can determine custody and make it mandatory for each parent to have a psych evaluation before given any custody or visitation rights. So many of our children are dying at the hands of parents and their partners. Why?
Kind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Lady Chevalier wrote:
It seems to me that the Florida Judge should be charged with being an accomplice to this murder. My heart has been torn apart by this brutal, torturous murder of this darling little boy.
Get over it. Did your heart go out to the thousands of children killed in Rwanda? How about Darfur?

Yeah. I can tell you give a shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Aug 24 Niko 28
gary penn Aug 24 miss jasper 1
Can you be non-LDS in Ogden? (Sep '10) Aug 23 nedutchgirl 46
Marie Osmond (Nov '08) Aug 7 angel7821 14
Review: M Bradley Folsom CPA PC - Brad M Folsom... (Sep '11) Aug 5 Andy Hyde 2
UT man charged in alleged $72M Ponzi scheme Jun '14 gpn 1
Utah man to be sentenced for seat-saving assaul... Jun '14 Thats What She Said 1
•••
•••
•••

Layton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Layton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Layton News, Events & Info