Police catch prescription drug forgery ring

Apr 3, 2011 Full story: KSTU - Fox 13

Local police and federal agents have arrested six people in connection with a major prescription drug forgery ring.

Full Story
Blu Sky

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Apr 5, 2011
I can remember back in the 80s mid and soo young and stupid my good friend Ellen and I used to sit up all night reading the pdr. One day we went into the city like tomorrow just suddenly decided to go in and she stops at her boyfriends house with keys. I am waiting in the house for her and see this pdr and next thing I know Ellen had taken her dr. boyfriend's prescription pad. Now adays the doctors don't leave their legal prescription pads out so there must have been alot of this going on geez..So Ellen wrote prescriptions for alot of drugs albeit legally related to the prescription paper then the doctors had to use a triple form for certain pain meds now schedule 2. Ellen wrote over 33 prescriptions payed for them on her employee insurance card, got caught, and the alleged crime sealed aka not to be found anywhere in her profile. Same crime today considered a felony would minimally place Ellen in jail for ten years. If doctors secured their pads, and meds from the beginning which am pretty sure they had to have taught these good doctors in med school just like we patrons having seen the orange label stating the law in most state this fraudulent process would not be possible. I guess like anything in life where there is a will< there is a way. Is any of this worth spending your time in a dark, gray musty dirty jail cell? NOPE but Narcotic Task Forces all across America seem to stay very very busy gosh what a waste of time ya know!. I'd say if you're young and want to secure the best line of work that will repel any economical crisis guaranteeing work and longevity ( health being cared for that is<, and stress levels should be weighed) Any! job in law enforcement, or the medical field would be extremely wise. There are no guarantees in life to keep on living if anyone says 'oh yur putting your life on the line' in law enforcement and it is a high risk live or die kinda job good people die from just stress at 49 not necessarily hurt in the line of duty as in all high level
work, fast pace work geez working in the garment industry keeps your pulse racing in itself..Rambling here and not quite sure the point but had to get this down on paper somehow. Blessings to all.. Sky Blu

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 5, 2011
The girl in the article is a beautiful young lady and she even has a smile on her face. I wonder what she will look like in 20 years when she gets out of federal prison? Not so pretty and smiley I am sure. Forging prescriptions is dangerous and almost begging to get caught. We have had a couple of people selling on this forum that were doing this. One of them has disappeared, wonder if he got caught? Odd that he was here all the time and is now gone. Hmmmmm

Since: Jan 11

Cockeysville, MD

#3 Apr 5, 2011
Lol that girl won't get federal prison sorry but in the real world ppl like that won't do much time if any

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Eyebrow Designer 21 15 hr jaimew 1
Review: Diamond J Management Tue jeepers 1
3-Year-Old Boy Found After Being Driven Away in... Jan 18 rocky johnson 3
North Ogden to make city Nativity display 'more... Jan 10 MeggieMac 1
Ogden woman who murdered daughter seeks parole ... Jan 6 Streetrunner 1
Information sought about sex offender who used ... Jan 5 mossy seaman 2
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Jan 3 HighlyEducated 40
Layton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web