Utah police say body matching descrip...

Utah police say body matching description of 4-year-old boy reporte...

There are 4 comments on the Fox13Now story from May 11, 2010, titled Utah police say body matching description of 4-year-old boy reporte.... In it, Fox13Now reports that:

The body a missing 4-year-old child has been found in a Utah canyon and his mother and stepfather are in custody, police said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox13Now.

Woods Cross, UT

#1 May 12, 2010
I can't even imagine the Judge's HORROR of finding out about his decision of releasing Ethan to his mother. What a shame. What led up to his decision?? That's what I want to know...!!!

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 May 12, 2010
How in the world could anyone be so cruel? They need to do to them what they id to that poor baby. What is this world coming to?
I have 3 grandchildren and I think they are the most presicous things on earth, my daughter is a single parent and her 9 year old doesn't want her to have a boy friend because she has heard of these sick step parents, it has always scared her, and guess what she saw this on tv and she was devastated, I try to tel her everyones not like this, then some sick bastuards like these two come along, they make me sick. It gives me chills to think anyone could harm anyone little own a baby, what a coward they are that they have to beat on a 4 year old. I hope they get the death penalty and I hope they don't take very long to do it, hedoesn't deserve to be alive, he is a horrible person.

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 May 13, 2010
This Judge should be removed from the bench. There was a reason that this boy was not with his mother and the judge should of looked into this father's fears and concerns a little more closely. Not all mother's have a right to be with their child. Did they try supervised visits first?? Mom and step-dad should be tortured the same way. We need to have no tolerance against this kind of abuse against a child. That little boy went through hell and nobody was there to protect him. She should of put him on a plane back to his dad. My heart goes out to his dad and family.We all will hold our children a little tighter.
Millissa very

Twin Falls, ID

#4 May 28, 2010
I hope they burn in hell. We should lock them in the bathroom and torcher them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Places to Have Sex in Utah? Oct 3 Seeking Privacy 1
News New York joins $79 million U.S. effort to proce... Sep 10 Black Annie 2
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Sep '15 JerryMoncadaaka d... 49
Layton Music Selection (Aug '12) Aug '15 Musikologist 14
Where to get safety inspection "passed" Jun '15 passme 1
Review: SYS Storage May '15 Jessie 1
Review: Crossroads Fitness (Aug '09) Feb '15 Kipp 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Layton Mortgages