Pair facing charges after boy's body ...

Pair facing charges after boy's body found in Utah

There are 44 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from May 12, 2010, titled Pair facing charges after boy's body found in Utah. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

The body of a missing 4-year-old boy was found in a Utah canyon and his mother and stepfather were taken into custody, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ChefJay

Salt Lake City, UT

#45 May 14, 2010
Mav wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's put the blame of this little angel's death on several parties involved:
1. The Mother. As a mother myself, NO ONE is going to lay a hand on my baby and there will be nothing left for the medical examiner to do when they find his/her body, or what's left of it. The Mother's top priority is to protect her child(ren) no matter what.
2. The Step Father. This tragedy would not have happened, had the mother not met this dirt bag. She allowed him into her home and exposed her baby to this beast. If I had to kill him myself, I would without battingeyelash. Her too.
3. The Biological Father. He should be NO. 1 on the list, but because he wasn't around, he couldn't protect his son from the brutality of this monster. Any man who can't hold together his own family is NO man in my book.
4. The judge. Your Honor, your decision to allow this boy to spend summer with his mom and new step daddy has affected many lives. May you sleep well every night, Your Honor.
5. Rudy Gallegos, Mr. Sloop's lawyer. I hope you get death threats and get disbarred. You're the scum of the earth, just like the judge who sealed this little boy's fate.
#3??? How dare you EVEN put blame on Joe without even knowing or understanding the circumstances of his divorce to Ethans mother?? And to say he is NO man in your book due to not holding his own family together...Shame on YOU!! Your ignorance of the story is pathetic and downright uneducated. Pfft...*shakes head in disgust*
bikerscum

San Jose, CA

#46 May 14, 2010
ChefJay wrote:
<quoted text>
#3??? How dare you EVEN put blame on Joe without even knowing or understanding the circumstances of his divorce to Ethans mother?? And to say he is NO man in your book due to not holding his own family together...Shame on YOU!! Your ignorance of the story is pathetic and downright uneducated. Pfft...*shakes head in disgust*
WELL PUT!!
Send them to China

United States

#47 May 14, 2010
bikerscum wrote:
<quoted text>WELL PUT!!
Agree Completely.
jgolder

Walnut Creek, CA

#48 May 21, 2010
Mav "one in a million" are proven better than the biological parents? Having been a step parent and remarried once, I have to disagree. Many times it's the second time step parents that realize & learn there are better ways to parent & better parents to partner with. My second wife was a good step parent.

I hope you don't have a horror story of your own, but it sounds like you do. If so, I wish you the best to heal thru counseling or therapy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trade nude pics (Apr '12) Wed Hillary C 8
The Cult of Trumpism (Oct '16) Wed HEY ITS JOE 3
News Marie Osmond (Nov '08) Apr 22 Boba Fett 15
News Romney seeks Utah Republican Party nomination a... Apr 22 nonEstablishment 2
Cl personals shut down Apr 17 Charles 1
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Feb '18 WTF 100
Uintah Music Thread Feb '18 Musikologist 1

Layton Jobs

Personal Finance

Layton Mortgages