4. Woman recovering from violent abuse urges ...

Full story: KSL-TV
AshLee Bambrough, who admits she likes to take pictures of her friends and family, got a new camera for Christmas. Full Story
longshot

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Brandon Sloper.....you did this because you did'nt want her serving racial minorities? WOW!!! Maybe they will send you to that all white prison, I had know idea such racial prejudice still existed....Ashlee your story has touched many lives and will countinue to do so, keep up the fight against DV and God speed

TEAM ASHLEE
TCB

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Ashlee......so glad to see you focased on the positive, let Brandon Sloper live with the negative, I'm sure his family has paid a heavy toll for his actions, both socially and financially, Brandon has been enabled by his family and now they must reap the seeds that they have sown It makes it hard to feel sorry for them for this reason........you are strong young lady and wish only the best for you and your family
banjo26

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Dec 29, 2011
Abusers, and women beaters like Sloper try to manipulate women in a number of ways, with threats, trying to belittle them or make them feel guilty about having thoughts of there own. They try to intimidate or scare them. When no longer works they turn to force in order to get their way. And once they go too far and hurt someone, or when someone calls them on the abuse they pull this "i'm going to kill myself routine", they try to shift the focus away from what they have done into trying to make everyone feel sorry for them, kind of a "look at poor pitiful me ploy"!!!

People with this type of personality disorder have no empathy towards others, the only thing they ever understand or can sympathize with is how something affects them. All they care about is their feelings, what they want, what they are going through, they expect everyone to understand and cater to their needs, desires and insecurities, everything always comes back to them.

Men like Sloper rarely, if ever, change. They can go through the motions, they pretend, they can be nice as long as they are getting their way, but look out girls if you dare to have your own thoughts or beliefs.

They are selfish, shallow, uncaring individuals. They have a tendency to act very tough or abusive around pets, children and women. But they are truly nothing but cowards and will run when face to face with another man.

The newscast says that Sloper has been charged before, that this was not his first attack. How long until they system stops him? How many more will he be allowed to attack before he finally succeeds in killing someone?

Sloper, who do you plan to beat up in prison? Do you know there is no girls there? You need some serious help. A racist women beater, I bet your family is very proud.
Ironman

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Dec 29, 2011
Friends of Ashlee,

PLEASE DO NOT harass, call, make threats or contact Brandon or his family in any way.

AshLee believes in the justice system, and the prosecutor that is in charge of this case. AshLee is committed to allow the process to play itself out. There is overwhelming evidence against Brandon, and his family truly believes that when the court and the jury hear the testimony and evidence against him he will be punished and finally be held responsible for what he has done to AshLee, and to his other victims, and he will be locked away and unable to hurt or threaten anyone else for a long period of time. Perhaps then he will realize the gravity of what he has done and eventually seek out the help that he needs.

Since her attack, and especially over the past 24 hours since the news coverage of this case, AshLee's family has been overwhelmed with text messages, calls and emails of support for AshLee, and outrage on what Brandon Sloper did to her.

Your calls and emails offering to take this into your own hands is understandable, in an effort to try to assure a measure of justice is obtained. Everyone that knows and cares about AshLee is outraged too that something like this happened, so everyone understands why you feel the way you do. However, AshLee and her family is putting their faith & trust in the justice system and ask that you do the same.

Hopes of course would that Brandon will plead to guilty to the kidnapping and assault charges, and be man enough to finally take responsibility for what he has done throughout his life and face the consequences. And, instead of his family using their resources to hire lawyers to try minimize his sentence or bail him out of trouble again, they might consider working out some type of restitution for the crimes he has committed, and the lives that he changed forever.

Although protecting your children is a natural instinct, there should come a time when they stop and consider that our daughters and our loved ones are in need of, and deserve protection from Brandon, and people that are like him.

However, since owning up, and taking responsibility for his actions would be completely out of character for Brandon, expect a long drawn out trial which will further add to both the emotional and monetary costs that Brandon Sloper has imposed upon AshLee, her family and friends, and now to you, as you will be obligated to pay through your taxes for Brandons day in court.

Once again, thank you all for your prayers & support for AshLee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Layton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
utility trailer union? yes or no Dec 20 curious 2
Horny Mormon Guy (Feb '14) Dec 16 Streetrunner 2
Old house inside Freeport center Dec 16 DCLXVI801 1
Old Sow Cannon (Apr '12) Dec 11 Former Mayor 54
Information sought about sex offender who used ... Dec 10 southbronx 1
why does Ogden 13 gang call Sur 13 scraps? (Feb '12) Dec 6 CoKa 39
Shelly the scammer Dec 2 yea 2

Winter Storm Warning for Davis County was issued at December 27 at 3:50PM MST

Layton Dating
Find my Match